The Dark Knight Rises Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you to decide for us what is interesting or not ???

I think speculating about Miranda Tate and the fact that she could be Talia, is way more interesting that talking about Jett, those guys from India, posting stupid gifs or spending all day moaning about the fact that we don't have news...

So, if you really can't stand the fact that Tate could be Talia or that some people think Tate could be Talia, why don't you ignore it instead of attacking every person who dare to have an opinion different than yours ?

It's not about what's interesting, it's about what's relevant. And at this time there's no reason to think Miranda Tate is Talia.

We do have factual information that she'll be helping Bruce with his philanthropic quest.

Why don't you stick to the things you know and speculate that, instead of going in a direction totally unsupported?

Who are you to decide for us what is interesting or not ???

I think speculating about Miranda Tate and the fact that she could be Talia, is way more interesting that talking about Jett, those guys from India, posting stupid gifs or spending all day moaning about the fact that we don't have news...

So, if you really can't stand the fact that Tate could be Talia or that some people think Tate could be Talia, why don't you ignore it instead of attacking every person who dare to have an opinion different than yours ?

I never said speculating about Talia isn't interesting. But I do think that's its more worthwhile to speculate about Miranda Tate's role, because we know for a fact that she is going to be in the movie. Speculating about Talia is just an endless discussion because it could be absolutely anything, because there is not one concrete thing known about Talia. Miranda has a role in the film, we vaguely know what it is, so it makes more sense to speculate about that.

Exactly my friend :up:! I dont see why people keep bringing up Talia when there is absolutely NO EVIDENCE to support her being in the film. Yeah Ra's is in it (a frickin flashback) but that would be like saying oh joker is in TDK so harly quinn must be in it too:doh: We have solid proof on Tate...speculate on her involvement with Bruce...we have a new photo of a graveyard behind the new Wayne Manor...speculate!!! At least speculate on something that isnt out of left field like saying "its going to be snowing in Gotham during TDKR so mr.freeze must be in it:wow:

The only proof you have is that Marion is playing a character named Miranda Tate.
But nobody's saying she won't be Miranda Tate, some people are just saying Miranda Tate could be Talia just like Henri Ducard was Ra's.

The only proof you have is that Marion is playing a character named Miranda Tate.
But nobody's saying she won't be Miranda Tate, some people are just saying Miranda Tate could be Talia just like Henri Ducard was Ra's.

That's still a zillion times more proof than you're claims that she's Talia.

Sure Tate could be Talia like Henry was Ra's

But there's no proof for that at all other than it happened once and it could happen again.

ANYTHING could happen again; Miranda Tate could be one of the girls who went swimming in the pool in the restaurant in BB by your logic.

it's too wide of an argument right now. Keep it in mind and if proof comes later that'll be great

"Cotillard will appear as Miranda Tate, a Wayne Enterprises board member eager to help a still-grieving Bruce Wayne resume his father's philanthropic endeavors for Gotham."

The very first post in this thread. We know her general role in the movie, discuss it. That's all I'm saying. Discussing Talia will get us no where with trying to figure out the plot, so it's pointless.

You can't stop assuming can you? Just because you have no real reason to think Talia is in the movie and I call you out on it, don't tell me who I want and don't want to see in the movie.

Nothing I've said has given you the slightest insight to how I'd like to see the movie run.

Your simple minded, pedestrian way of thinking only further shows how you can so easily be flabbergasted by someone being cast with one name and not being someone else.

I never once said I DIDN'T want to see Talia, I said you had no good reason to think Talia was in the film. This stupid "IT'S SPECULATION" argument is as dumb as they come.

You can speculate to your heart's content but, part of speculating is having SOME concrete reason to think what you think.

So if I was to say I think Tate is actually Diana Prince, you'd say I was crazy. So don't come with this crap that you don't need a reason to think something.

If you want to be empty minded and think things simply because you can, then be my guest but, when someone calls you out for that stupidness don't get defensive. You CHOSE to insist that Talia is in the film, I didn't choose to insist she isn't just that your reasons are crap.

So instead of getting upset with me, be upset with yourself because you haven't shown the capacity to think objectively.

:whatever:

Predictable, mindless, elitist ********.

You obviously have a problem with people taking what we know of various casting decisions and the inclusions of certain characters and speculating upon that. If taking those ideas, and knowing how Nolan has pretty well drawn from numerous comics stories for many of his ideas, and connecting the dots leads them to speculate that there's some possibility that Talia al-Ghul and Miranda Tate could be the same person it's not as if they are going off of nothing. That's the point here. You are saying, in essence, lest we have details spoonfed to us we cannot speculate beyond that. So we know Miranda Tate is on the board of the Wayne Foundation and helps Bruce with a philanthropic effort and yet somehow that nixes the possibility of speculating she could potentially also be Talia al-Ghul in light of all the other stuff we know.

To me the brainlessness is in your lack of imagination. "No one told us that, so we shouldn't think it." Screw that.

You've been given, on numerous occasions from numerous posters, concrete reasons why they think there is at least the possibility that Miranda Tate could turn out to be Talia al-Ghul. Whether it's the connections being speculated upon between Ra's, the LOS and Bane and how those have obviously connected to Talia in the past and the aliases Talia has used in the past in comics. I recall a poster pointing out that Tate and la tete are close spellings(admittedly, that is a stretch but connecting dots via Ra's, LOS and Bane are not nearly the stretch you make them out to be). No one is saying Miranda Tate is Talia al-Ghul. Just speculating, because of other known factors in the film at this point, on the possibility of that being the case and what that might entail. Always with the caveat that she very likely could be, and most probably is, simply Miranda Tate board member of Wayne Enterprises and assisting Bruce Wayne in philanthropy.

Why you find it so offensive to speculate beyond that is, frankly, beyond me. Simply because you lack the imagination to connect the dots we have.

It's not about what's interesting, it's about what's relevant. And at this time there's no reason to think Miranda Tate is Talia.

We do have factual information that she'll be helping Bruce with his philanthropic quest.

Why don't you stick to the things you know and speculate that, instead of going in a direction totally unsupported?

Oh I see! It's not what's interesting but what's relevant ? That changes everything! And who are you to decide for us what is relevant or not ?

We have a press release telling us that Marion is playing a character named Miranda Tate who will help Bruce. And we are speculating saying that character could be Talia using an alias to try to approach Bruce like her father did before her.
WE are speculating, all YOU are doing is trying to stop the discussion.

And what do you mean by "going in a direction totally unsupported" ? A direction YOU don't want the film to go ? Because if it's your problem just tell us.

You obviously have a problem with people taking what we know of various casting decisions and the inclusions of certain characters and speculating upon that. If taking those ideas, and knowing how Nolan has pretty well drawn from numerous comics stories for many of his ideas, and connecting the dots leads them to speculate that there's some possibility that Talia al-Ghul and Miranda Tate could be the same person it's not as if they are going off of nothing. That's the point here. You are saying, in essence, lest we have details spoonfed to us we cannot speculate beyond that. So we know Miranda Tate is on the board of the Wayne Foundation and helps Bruce with a philanthropic effort and yet somehow that nixes the possibility of speculating she could potentially also be Talia al-Ghul in light of all the other stuff we know.

To me the brainlessness is in your lack of imagination. "No one told us that, so we shouldn't think it." Screw that.

You've been given, on numerous occasions from numerous posters, concrete reasons why they think there is at least the possibility that Miranda Tate could turn out to be Talia al-Ghul. Whether it's the connections being speculated upon between Ra's, the LOS and Bane and how those have obviously connected to Talia in the past and the aliases Talia has used in the past in comics. I recall a poster pointing out that Tate and la tete are close spellings(admittedly, that is a stretch but connecting dots via Ra's, LOS and Bane are not nearly the stretch you make them out to be). No one is saying Miranda Tate is Talia al-Ghul. Just speculating, because of other known factors in the film at this point, on the possibility of that being the case and what that might entail. Always with the caveat that she very likely could be, and most probably is, simply Miranda Tate board member of Wayne Enterprises and assisting Bruce Wayne in philanthropy.

Why you find it so offensive to speculate beyond that is, frankly, beyond me. Simply because you lack the imagination to connect the dots we have.

1KMdb.gif

If you want to defend something you have 0 proof of go ahead. There's a chance you could be right.

Your reasoning right now will forever be wrong. Why?

Because you have nothing to back it up.

You obviously have a problem with people taking what we know of various casting decisions and the inclusions of certain characters and speculating upon that. If taking those ideas, and knowing how nolan has pretty well drawn from numerous comics stories for many of his ideas, and connecting the dots leads them to speculate that there's some possibility that talia al-ghul and miranda tate could be the same person it's not as if they are going off of nothing. That's the point here. You are saying, in essence, lest we have details spoonfed to us we cannot speculate beyond that. So we know miranda tate is on the board of the wayne foundation and helps bruce with a philanthropic effort and yet somehow that nixes the possibility of speculating she could potentially also be talia al-ghul in light of all the other stuff we know.

To me the brainlessness is in your lack of imagination. "no one told us that, so we shouldn't think it." screw that.

You've been given, on numerous occasions from numerous posters, concrete reasons why they think there is at least the possibility that miranda tate could turn out to be talia al-ghul. Whether it's the connections being speculated upon between ra's, the los and bane and how those have obviously connected to talia in the past and the aliases talia has used in the past in comics. I recall a poster pointing out that tate and la tete are close spellings(admittedly, that is a stretch but connecting dots via ra's, los and bane are not nearly the stretch you make them out to be). No one is saying miranda tate is talia al-ghul. Just speculating, because of other known factors in the film at this point, on the possibility of that being the case and what that might entail. Always with the caveat that she very likely could be, and most probably is, simply miranda tate board member of wayne enterprises and assisting bruce wayne in philanthropy.

exactly.

Oh I see! It's not what's interesting but what's relevant ? That changes everything! And who are you to decide for us what is relevant or not ?

We have a press release telling us that Marion is playing a character named Miranda Tate who will help Bruce. And we are speculating saying that character could be Talia using an alias to try to approach Bruce like her father did before her.
WE are speculating, all YOU are doing is trying to stop the discussion.

And what do you mean by "going in a direction totally unsupported" ? A direction YOU don't want the film to go ? Because if it's your problem just tell us.

where is your factual proof that she could be Talia? what about Marion character do you know that could make her Talia?

And for heaven's sake stop telling me I don't want Talia in the movie. I've never said that.

For final clarification; I'd be ok with Talia being in the film and can think of some great ways she can fit in.

That being said; I'm not going to now assume Miranda is Talia based on the idea that it COULD work. Many things could work, to narrow them down, I am OBLIGATED BY REASON to stick to things I know for fact.

If someone ends up saying "Joey king was definitely on set with Josh Pence"

then you've got a good case there

When Neeson was cast, was he announced as Henri Ducard?

Actually, I think its the other way around. The people who try to pick out the obvious and say "Oh, Miranda is Talia and she is Bane's accomplise" and "Ra's is going to train Bane". Those are the people with little imagination. They refuse to delve deeper into what these characters could be doing with the plot. How they could affect Bruce and his decision to keep being Batman, or hang up his cape. In what ways will Miranda's influence on Bruce affect his reason's for being Batman. There is so much more to discuss with what we already have about Miranda than there is to discuss about Talia. That's just my opinion. This is an endless conversation that could go on until the movie is released

Marion herself has gone on record, TWICE, as saying that her role is, and I quote, "small."

She JUST had a baby, and will be in no shape to train for a role this far ahead of time(when she'd NEED to train) that will obviously require quite a bit of physicality.

Marion, regardless of some of her fanboys here, is NOT that big a star. "Nolan wouldn't hire such a big actress for such a small role!" Sorry, got news for you. She's NOT a big star. Her last two big American movies, Public Enemies and Inception, she played the girlfriend of the main character in one and the dead wife of the main hero who only appeared in flashbacks and dreams. Sorry, she is NOT as big a star as some people here make her out to be.

The fact that Ra's Al Ghul is in this movie for a few short flashback scenes means literally nothing. Both scenes could relate to Bruce and/or Bane.

The little girl they hired? Didn't shoot in India. Why would set spies be able to see Bale and get a picture of Pence when they couldn't even get a shot of a little girl that would HAVE to be hanging around Pence if she was indeed young Talia?

The little girl they hired, Joey King, could ALSO be playing Gordon's daughter, since she's been filming recently while they've been in London and a few other places that a young Talia would not be at. Also, we've had absolutely no confirmation of Pence being anywhere near any of these sets. Which would all but rule her out as young talia.

There is FAR more actual evidence that she's not Talia and just Miranda Tate than there is the speculation and conjecture that fan's PRESENT as evidence.

where is your factual proof that she could be Talia? what about Marion character do you know that could make her Talia?

And for heaven's sake stop telling me I don't want Talia in the movie. I've never said that.

For final clarification; I'd be ok with Talia being in the film and can think of some great ways she can fit in.

That being said; I'm not going to now assume Miranda is Talia based on the idea that it COULD work. Many things could work, to narrow them down, I am OBLIGATED BY REASON to stick to things I know for fact.

If someone ends up saying "Joey king was definitely on set with Josh Pence"

then you've got a good case there

Actually, I think its the other way around. The people who try to pick out the obvious and say "Oh, Miranda is Talia and she is Bane's accomplise" and "Ra's is going to train Bane". Those are the people with little imagination. They refuse to delve deeper into what these characters could be doing with the plot. How they could affect Bruce and his decision to keep being Batman, or hang up his cape. In what ways will Miranda's influence on Bruce affect his reason's for being Batman. There is so much more to discuss with what we already have about Miranda than there is to discuss about Talia. That's just my opinion. This is an endless conversation that could go on until the movie is released

And I won't be around for it.

Several times I've given these two people the benefit of the doubt, saying they could be right but, they're rigid, ridiculous NEED to be right and have their opinions validated haven't spent so much as an iota of a second to read that their lack of proof will always burden their argument.

Even if they were right, their reasonings would still be wrong.

It's like having 10 apples and then saying 3 plus 8 = 10 so you've gotten it right.

Sure you may have the answers but, you're whole way of going about it is totally wrong.

Marion herself has gone on record, TWICE, as saying that her role is, and I quote, "small."

She JUST had a baby, and will be in no shape to train for a role this far ahead of time(when she'd NEED to train) that will obviously require quite a bit of physicality.

Marion, regardless of some of her fanboys here, is NOT that big a star. "Nolan wouldn't hire such a big actress for such a small role!" Sorry, got news for you. She's NOT a big star. Her last two big American movies, Public Enemies and Inception, she played the girlfriend of the main character in one and the dead wife of the main hero who only appeared in flashbacks and dreams. Sorry, she is NOT as big a star as some people here make her out to be.

The fact that Ra's Al Ghul is in this movie for a few short flashback scenes means literally nothing. Both scenes could relate to Bruce and/or Bane.

The little girl they hired? Didn't shoot in India. Why would set spies be able to see Bale and get a picture of Pence when they couldn't even get a shot of a little girl that would HAVE to be hanging around Pence if she was indeed young Talia?

The little girl they hired, Joey King, could ALSO be playing Gordon's daughter, since she's been filming recently while they've been in London and a few other places that a young Talia would not be at. Also, we've had absolutely no confirmation of Pence being anywhere near any of these sets. Which would all but rule her out as young talia.

There is FAR more actual evidence that she's not Talia and just Miranda Tate than there is the speculation and conjecture that fan's PRESENT as evidence.

You're ELITIST! :whatever:

Very good points and all supported by facts! what a novelty!

Yes, they accidentally revealed he was Ra's though.

the intention was to keep it a secret.

That doesn't mean it's happening again.

I didn't say it was!

Just a question as I wasn't around here when BB or TDK was being hyped.

Actually, I haven't really said much at all about the topic of the character being Talia or not. In fact, I've only reiterated other peoples points.

My stake in this conversation is to point out that you're just being an ******* for the sake of being an *******.

After reading your post, it sounds to me that you're the one that's offended.

I just find it laughable when people act as if the imagination is a credible source for information. It sounds like something I used to do when I was 10. Until you have actual evidence, it's considered as wishful thinking. There's no other way to justify it.

:up:

I didn't say it was!

Just a question as I wasn't around here when BB or TDK was being hyped.

lol...I know...just saying.

Actually, I haven't really said much at all about the topic of the character being Talia or not. In fact, I've only reiterated other peoples points.

My stake in this conversation is to point out that you're just being an ******* for the sake of being an *******.

congrats you've succeeded
XAI7K.gif

I just find it laughable when people act as if the imagination is a credible source for information. It sounds like something I used to do when I was 10. Until you have actual evidence, it's considered as wishful thinking. There's no other way to justify it.

:up:

Exactly my friend :up:! I dont see why people keep bringing up Talia when there is absolutely NO EVIDENCE to support her being in the film.

Yes, but you're looking for Christopher Nolan to walk up to your house, ring the doorbell, and tell you to your face Talia al Ghul is in the movie. Hell, even then you'd probably say... "oh you sly devil. I know better than to believe what you're telling me to my face."

Anyone who thinks there's "no evidence" to suggest there isn't at least a high probability of Marion Cotillard being Talia al Ghul is just not being intellectually honest with themselves.

And Joey King WAS in India for filming...

http://www.openbookcastinglive.com/Member/OpenBookCasting/Images/ImageGallery/20110209180210796.pdf (page 43/44)

Start Date: Late April

[YOUNG GIRL] 10 year old Caucasian girl. She's a strong, tough kid who also
happens to be very articulate and smart...

And check this out from NolanFans.com:

http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=5648&start=470

MagnarTheGreat's post (second on the page) under the spoiler tags. He lists all the proof known that Joey King was in India... and the evidence Tate = Talia.

I'll post this... but he actually has links to everything:

Part I – The Not-So-Distant Past

Variety reported on February 8th, 2010, that Marion Cotillard was in talks to join the film Contagion (principal photography would be underway by October 27th, 2010, and Cotillard was spotted filming in mid-January 2011.) On May 11th, 2010, Variety reported that Colin Farrell and Cotillard were newly attached to the film Cosmopolis and were cast as the roles of husband and wife and were due to start filming in March 2011 (it would actually later begin principal photography on May 23rd, 2011.)

Less than a month after Deadline broke the news of Tom Hardy's casting in The Dark Knight Rises, on November 11th, 2010, Deadline broke the story of “Chris Nolan To Meet Actresses For Batman 3” and that the writer was told “one of the roles is a love interest for Christian Bale's Bruce Wayne, and the other is a villain.” Farrell dropped out of Cosmopolis before January 5th, 2011, and was replaced by Robert Pattinson in the husband role. Sources told The Hollywood Reporter in an article published on January 11th that one of the two female leads for The Dark Knight Rises was Talia al Ghul. In neither Deadline's report nor The Hollywood Reporter's report was Cotillard's name mentioned as testing for either of the two roles.

Warner Brothers announced Anne Hathaway was cast as Selina Kyle on January 19th and that Tom Hardy was cast as Bane. On January 20th, a day after initial reports, a rep for Cotillard confirmed to Entertainment Weekly that she dropped out of filming Cosmopolis, and claimed it was due to scheduling conflicts and not because of her newly-announced pregnancy (Cotillard would give birth on May 19th, making the likely time of conception in August 2010.)

The February 9th Fox Hills Green (The Dark Knight Rises) casting call was looking for a “10 year old Caucasian girl. She's a strong, tough kid who also happens to be very articulate and smart...” and a young man “20s, Caucasian, tall, lanky and strong with dirty blonde hair and strong features...” for the India shoot. The 2nd largest French newspaper, Le Figaro, reported on February 11th that Cotillard closed a deal to be in The Dark Knight Rises; The Hollywood Reporter reported “discussions” three days later with a proposed start time of mid-June and ending in mid-November, but not a confirmation.

Young actress Joey King received a callback scheduled for March 8th for a film—either The Dark Knight Rises, Oz: The Great And Powerful, or an unknown film. King tweeted about secrets she wanted to tell on April 6th; Josh Pence was revealed to be cast as young Ra's al Ghul for flashback scenes two days later by The Hollywood Reporter. On April 9th, King announced she was heading to London at the end of May. (See “Part III – The Studio's Line” for the rest of this time period.)

Part II – India and the United Kingdom

The Times of India reported that the Nolan production crew would start coming into India on May 1st; no actor but Bale was suspected at the time. King tweeted she was leaving the United States on May 2nd to film an undisclosed project. Mehul Gohil of India, snapped Pence's photo there and later repeatedly claimed he and his cohort(s) saw her on set in India on The Dark KnightRises Community on Facebook. On June 3rd, a Nolan Fans forum member (and author of this post) happened upon information putting King and some of her family in India before London by source(s) that know the matter.

Ignoring the Lazarus Pit stuff or not, according to The Times of India, Pence was reported to have gone to the U.K. with Nolan and Bale after the India shoot on May 9th and his whereabouts since are unknown. A May 19th Warner Brothers' press release stated that principal photography had begun on The Dark Knight Rises. Variety broke the initial King casting story on May 20th and King confirmed it on Twitter. It was then that visual connections of King to Cotillard were made, as well as the noticing of King's haircolor change and style since mid-April.

King and her sister tweeted their departure from Los Angeles on May 21st for London Heathrow Airport in the U.K. The Cardington hangers in Bedforshire were revving up for filming before May 18th and May 21st. King gets asked a question on Twitter about the India filming on May 24th and gives no public response. King tweeted that she left the English countryside and headed into London on May 27th and was taking photos and sight-seeing with her older sister Kelli who is there with her. King said she visited Paris, France, on the weekend. After the 29th is radio silence as it is until June 3rd when she posted what appeared to be an old photo (matching her April 19th hairstyle from before filming began and the same shirt) and publiclyacknowledged for the first time she was filming for The Dark Knight Rises. And then radio silence again after that. On June 7th, she tweeted she would have to remove the decorations on her nails for filming on that day.

Part III – The Studio's Line

And in the other corner as opposing evidence, you have Warner Brothers' press releases which mention a Selina Kyle (January 19th) and a Miranda Tate (April 19th) and no Catwoman or Talia. The April 19th press release states “Cotillard will appear as Miranda Tate, a Wayne Enterprises board member eager to help a still-grieving Bruce Wayne resume his father’s philanthropic endeavors for Gotham.” Nolan commented, “When you collaborate with people as talented as Marion and Joe, it comes as no surprise that you would want to repeat the experience. I immediately thought of them for the roles of Miranda and Blake, and I am looking forward to working with both of them again.” Variety felt burned over their March 19th Alberto Falcone for Joseph Gordon-Levitt casting prediction, and one of their writers declared “We're onto you, Chris” and “something batty going on here” in dubious reaction to the April 19th press release.

Part IV – Cotillard's Quotes

In an interview with the Los Angeles Times' 24 Frames posted May 4th, Cotillard stated, "My role is a secret, as is the whole project." She later commented about her involvement with The Dark Knight Rises in a translated interview posted on May 7th with French Madame Figaro, “...it’s a small role and a very comfortable one for a new mother.”

Part V – The Just Plain Weird and Dubious

On August 22nd, 2010, a professed former Warner Brothers intern made a claim to website ComicBookMovie.com: “was apparently told today by someone they met during that time that the actress has been approached by the studio to play either Selina Kyle or Talia al Ghul” and that Cotillard had to turn down the roles due to prior commitments. The original source for this claim has since been erased. [Oh No They Didn't!]

On February 5th, 2011, website Batman-On-Film.com reported “A little birdie with a red breast tells BOF that a THE DARK KNIGHT RISES casting call has gone out for a "European actress."” It has since been deleted from the website. [ComicBookMovie.com]

On May 15th, a “King fan” Twitter account referenced a phone call about King filming a movie. Soon after, the same account said she got a part in a new movie and was then filming in England. King tweeted her intention to visit England on April 9th; Variety did not break the story of King's casting in The Dark Knight Rises until May 20th; King did not report leaving for England until May 21st; and she didn't confirm the trip was for filming the movie until June 3rd.

Part VI – Future

On May 25th, Variety reported Joey King was cast as China Girl in Oz: The Great And Powerful, due to start production in July. On May 31st, Deadline reported Marion Cotillard was cast in Low Life, due to start production in 2012.

Read more: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=5648&start=470#ixzz1QPOuevip

My assessment:
Most of us can agree that Joey King looks like Marion Cotillard. Now we know it's pretty well documented that Joey King was filming in India and London... so she obviously is not just playing some kid on the street. When you add in the fact of Ra's appearance in the movie, Talia's "exotic" look in the comics vs Cotillard's look, Bane's connection to Talia in the comics, and the al Ghul name already establishing their ability to use false identities in Nolan's Batman universe, how can you say we're grasping at straws thinking Miranda Tate has at the very least a 50% chance to reveal herself as Talia?

Stop with the NO EVIDENCE silliness. This in no way compares to people thinking Reese was the Riddler or whatever else you're thinking.

It'd be even more of a shock if Cotillard WASN'T Talia at this point.

Last edited:

Sure I'm offended.

I'm offended when someone tries to tell me that an avenue of speculation is off limits simply because they said so. It's a fascist mentality and those that try to suppress an idea are the parties that are at fault.

Expressing the notion that there could be a potential for the character to turn out to be Talia does nothing to prevent anyone else from speculating on the other good points about what role mere Miranda Tate could play in Bruce's life and how it effects his decision to continue(or not) being Batman.

The only thing that's prevented you, or anyone else, from speculating as such is your incessant need to berate, belittle and suppress anyone that says anything about Talia.

Think on that for a minute before you bother with more dictatorial BS about what speculation is and is not allowed. Or maybe, you can, you know actually write up a post that shifts the discussion towards the speculation you'd like to see. Novel idea, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"