The Dark Knight Rises Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see nipples... Is that even allowed? :huh:

tumblr_m2cfwcgUTb1r93hr6o7_r2_250.gif

4339855872_2ce5998371.jpg

I'm very curios to see what her role in Wayne Enterprises will be.

I don't think Fox resigned. He said "as long as this machine is at Wayne Enterprises, I won't be". But at the end when he types in his name, it self destructs.

I agree, I doubt he's resigned. During the end sequence, he smiles, as if his fate is rewarded. ;)

This is her new film, Rust and Bone, I'm very anxious for this movie, here's the trailer:
[YT]z2cgCzKR2mE&feature=related[/YT]

I recognize the music they used at the start of that trailer. Wasn't that in the Breaking Bad finale in Season 4 during the dramatic walk with Gus? Film looks good though, Marion is great as always!

Marion is charming...Emphasis on the move she makes in the video, at 1:18.
Marion is The Boss.
[YT]lllGgj3dt8E&feature=player_embedded[/YT]

I don't think that GIF's allowed here. Might get an infraction for that.

I recognize the music they used at the start of that trailer. Wasn't that in the Breaking Bad finale in Season 4 during the dramatic walk with Gus? Film looks good though, Marion is great as always!

Well, Marion is amazing in this role and I've read the book and is excellent, as some love the Oscar, maybe she gets her second nomination for this character.

I'm very curios to see what her role in Wayne Enterprises will be.

A board member that gets closer than other board members.

Fox should still be the CEO. The sonar machine was destroyed, and that's what he wanted in order to stay.

She's probably in charge too of the charity work of WE.

Do we think she survives this movies mayhem or will she be a casualty?

:wow:

That is Gus' walk song. Great song by the way.

That pic brings back memories. That storyline is one of my favorites, not to mention I started reading comics in that era in my early childhood.

Batman is really thugging with that stance right there. :lmao:

its been months since we saw Marion walking into Bane's tumbler. we are very close finding out what her role is.
i hope it works in the context of the story.

A board member that gets closer than other board members.

Fox should still be the CEO. The sonar machine was destroyed, and that's what he wanted in order to stay.

Wow - I never recognized that.

He walks away, the device is self-destructing and he has a smirk.

Yet another excuse to watch TDK. :)

As for Miranda, I'm begging for a scene between her and Freeman, two of my favorites have to share some screen time.

As for Miranda, I'm begging for a scene between her and Freeman, two of my favorites have to share some screen time.

I think you'll be happy, seen as they were spotted filming together :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"