Marvel Legends, Selects, Universe- Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diamond Select just said that the Venom Select will be out in the cases today to show off the base and accessories. Apparently its coming with an interchangeable head and other stuff. I'm excited for this one.

As for ML...not having a BAF really bums me out. To me, that's just a part of the ML line I've always loved. Maybe in wave 5 we will get a Bobbi Morse figure.

Like everyone else I'm not crazy about wave 4, but (and I'm probably alone in this) I can't wait to pick up that Sentry! Never thought they'd make a long-haired/Dark Avengers version as I didn't think the character was popular enough to warrant it, so glad I held out and didn't pick up the TB one.

Mystique looks ok but I prefer classic costume, even if old fig was a bit of a let down. I'll probably pick up Moonstar to add to my X-Men collection. Not really fussed about any of the others so doubt I'll be getting them. Def want that maskless 6" movie Spidey and the MS Ultron as well.

When oh when will classic costume Storm make it into MLs???

Oh that Venom is glorious!I can't wait to pick it up.I'll be getting that X-force Deadpool as well.

C'mon, they could have made that useless extra Cap and running swap for USAgent...

And X-Mutants? C'mon......give em a better name then that

i don't think it would have killed them to make an extra sticker with their names.....

and yeah, i want news about the wrecking crew... and is Hyperion a running change for anyone in 4? and why exactly should i care about Hyperion? arn't he and sentry both just blatant superman rips? I know nothing about him..... nor where the hell to put him (and most of the 4 roster)

Last year we did the place your bets thread on who was coming up in waves 1&2. Did we do that for 3&4 as well?

No.....last year i frikkin owned. I put Constrictor in there as a wish abd they pulled it out......honestly....these waves i may have said white iron fist....but i never would have pulled out protector sentry hyperion......red or savage she hulk. And i sure as **** never would have ever guesses ****ing Hit Monkey as the baf. Seriously a small baf?!?! And hit monkey?!?

As for hyperion i like that hes coming....hopefully they will do at least a couple more Squadron Supreme figures so hes not all alone like Black Bolt or Nova.....

But if they dont i guess he can sit with White Sasquatch and AoA Sabertooth on the Exiles shelf......wjere the hell is Blink and Morph dammit

My big problem is that they are focusing on modern characters or modern costumes and not what the name entails....Marvel Legenss

Last year we did the place your bets thread on who was coming up in waves 1&2. Did we do that for 3&4 as well?

well we already new 3 a few months ago... and to be honest. None of us would have won 4... majority of those are out of left field

can someone post the BAF? I've not seen any new updates since Rough added Hyperion

On the Marvel Universe side, I'm excited to get Mysterio and Elektra. Spring 2013 is so far away. :csad:

I won't be getting any of wave four unless Archangel has an X-force variant.Saves me money,so I'm happy.

Hey guys, what's the best Marvel Universe Spider-Man to get? Are there any good two packs that come with a comic? I really like those.

The Captain Britain/ Spidey two pack is cool. But as far as best Spidey figures in that line its: Scarlet Spider, Spider-Man 2099, House of M Spidey 2 pack with Sentry.

If they're doing small BAFs I really hope they make Artie Maddicks

The Captain Britain/ Spidey two pack is cool. But as far as best Spidey figures in that line its: Scarlet Spider, Spider-Man 2099, House of M Spidey 2 pack with Sentry.

Hmm Spidey 2099? That'd be an interesting addition. Are there any Symbiote ones?

Yeah, he was an earlier wave, and he looks good. The first Spidey had an awkward sculpt, the bodies were too easy to break, but the symbiote Spidey can be found in the new Amazing Spider-Man line...basically the same figure. And we will be getting a Miles Morales Spidey in an upcoming wave of MU.

'Bout damn time! :cmad: :oldrazz:

IMG_1127__scaled_600.jpg

That Jean Grey is bought on sight! This version should have been made years ago. It's a plus that there are not that many versions of the character floating around too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"