Marvel Legends, Selects, Universe- Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Phil Urich hobgoblin from around the Goblin Nation storyline. They called him Goblin Knight through the rest of the story line.

I just want the comic Guardians box set. Even though I already bought the Drax they put out last year. :argh: That Drax is actually pretty good, so I may just keep that one in the set. Depends on how good the new one is.

I just want the comic Guardians box set. Even though I already bought the Drax they put out last year. :argh: That Drax is actually pretty good, so I may just keep that one in the set. Depends on how good the new one is.

the past drax actually has lots of complaints... he will look much better on the luke cage/hyperion buck

I'm thrilled about Star Lord. I've wanted that figure forever, and when they said it would be in the Con exclusive pack, I thought my chances of getting one were gone. But as long as they have a box set I can track down in a store (my local Toys R Us is good about getting the box sets) I'm happy.

I'm thrilled about Star Lord. I've wanted that figure forever, and when they said it would be in the Con exclusive pack, I thought my chances of getting one were gone. But as long as they have a box set I can track down in a store (my local Toys R Us is good about getting the box sets) I'm happy.

hopefully it's not an issue with you. but they did say the box set would be a mix of a few era's of costumes. and the team wont "match". The Star Lord will be a different looking repaint. likely the white version rather than red striped

anywho. im eagerly anticipating ordering the con exclusive this week :D

Augh, that might actually be a deal breaker for me. Why would they mix and match eras? That's just stupid.

Augh, that might actually be a deal breaker for me. Why would they mix and match eras? That's just stupid.

simple. so people don't have to buy the same figure again...

I know i don't want 2 exact same rockets and 2 exact same starlords.

simple. so people don't have to buy the same figure again...

I know i don't want 2 exact same rockets and 2 exact same starlords.

But they haven't even put one complete set of Guardians yet. That's what's frustrating to me. "Oh, you have two Guardians with the red stripes? Instead of completing that team, here's the same figures with repaints."

Thanks, Hasbro.

But they haven't even put one complete set of Guardians yet. That's what's frustrating to me. "Oh, you have two Guardians with the red stripes? Instead of completing that team, here's the same figures with repaints."

Thanks, Hasbro.

... yes they have... technicaly we have a rocket, starlord, and both drax's fit that similar team. Gamora is getting her green outfit so she will fit anywhere. And the new groot will either be naked or have red/blue soft goods.

most of the midwest/eastcoast hasn't gotten the TRU exclusive wave yet.. though he's pretty damn cheap to get on some online sites considering he and wolvie are going to be the peg warmers, and most people hate that design

i really want jubes, so i plan on getting everyone but that horrid wolvie

This is so tough for me cause I love marvel select figures, but they don't make enough of the MCU figures that I want. I couldn't believe that they didn't make a TWS Winter Soldier figure. Legends on the other hand makes a lot of MCU figures, especially the GOTG line which I desperately want. So I think I'm leaning more now to buying legends figures for my MCU collection. Thoughts anyone? Yay or nay? I def see a lot of legends fans in here so I assume a yay haha.

Legends definitely have a wider variety of figures than the Selects. The Legends definitely pose better and look cooler on a shelf, I think. The Universe figures are just too small. Yeah. Marvel Legends is the way to go.

Legends all the way. This also is probably the best time to get into legends considering many characters have been getting re-done.

Thanks for the input guys, and you're right about the legends having more variety especially with movie versions of figures. I absolutely loved GOTG and it sucks that select didn't make any toys for the film. And the legends ones look amazing especially that a Groot BAF.

The only thing I'm curious about is some of the scale. More specifically with the Avengers MCU line. The Avengers Thor seems too big for the rest of the line, and I'd love to have an MCU marvel legends thor.

The only thing I'm curious about is some of the scale. More specifically with the Avengers MCU line. The Avengers Thor seems too big for the rest of the line, and I'd love to have an MCU marvel legends thor.

ML figs are all relatively in scale.. but there are some questionable ones. but they are the best fitted for the others in said scale.

Thanks for the input guys def going to start collecting these. Gonna check out the toys r us this weekend to see what I can scrounge up. Certain figures I want I will have to buy online, but hopefully can grab some at the store.

got my SDCC Thanos set, and 3 out of 4 of the X-men wave... pics to come soon!

Bought Legends Superior Spider-Man. Good figure, but for the price I expected he would come with the red back pack with spider arms, or at least a spider spy bot.

Also not a fan build a figure. Why not release an Ultimate line to build Ultimate Goblin? Just random Spider-Man figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"