• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Marvel: New Spidey Game & Ultimate Alliance (Sequel announced.)

MU 2 Wishlist:

X-Men:

Storm
Colossus
Nightcrawler
Wolverine
Polaris
Emma Frost

Avengers:

Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch
Ms. Marvel
Sentry
Captain American
Hercules
Iron Man
Vision (use him instead of Kitty. He has more powers with flight, strength and energy blasts on top of what she has)

The classic FF team

Others

Spiderman
Daredevil
Black Panther
Dr. Strange (well, he and Wanda is probably a repeat)

If they have these, I'm happy. Actually, all I care about is if they have Storm playable. If she's on it, I'll buy it. If not, I will not buy it. :D

MU 2 Wishlist:

Spiderman
Venom
Wolverine
Ghost Rider
Cyclops
Iron Man
HULK
Cable
Deadpool
Shatterstar
Kane
Nightcrawler
Collusus
Mr Sinister
Apocalypse

Just to name a few

Storm was one of the most unique and fun characters to play as in MUA. I'm sure she'll be in the sequel.

I'd like if they bought back characters like Rogue, Juggernaut, Magma, Gambit, Psylocke, Emma Frost and Toad from XML2. They should have Mystique as playable too, she could morph into characters who are near her and take on their powers for a certain amount of time.

From the MUA roster I wouldn't mind if Elektra, Luke Cage, Blade and Nick Fury were replaced!

Does anyone know of the game will be playable on PS2?

Support for the PS2 is killing the PS3. Sony needs to learn this big time. :o

They should forget about PS2 and the likes for the next game! Focus on next gen systems!!

Support for the PS2 is killing the PS3. Sony needs to learn this big time. :o
supporting the PS2 isnt killing the PS3 at all

They should forget about PS2 and the likes for the next game! Focus on next gen systems!!
IA. They will probably use the PS2 as a base to work with and then work up from there. MUA had alot of potential but it was obviously a PS2 game with prettier graphics. I dont want the same for hte sequel

Havok83 said:
MUA had alot of potential but it was obviously a PS2 game with prettier graphics. I dont want the same for hte sequel

Agreed! I want better character models and cloth movement. The cloaked characters in MUA looked kind of stupid with their rigid cloaks. Even Lego Star Wars had better cape dynamics, at least the capes in that game moved a bit!

The characters in the sequel should look less shiny/plastic too! The environments in MUA looked great but the character models suffered as a result imo. They don't need to go ott with environments like they did in Mandarin's palace. The character models are more important!

Your level of OH MY GOD SERIOUSNESS on this is just ****ing hilarious. I love how you're trying to use big words to confuse the "lesser people".

Wanna know the REAL reason why I stopped arguing? I realized that all arguments on this matter are pointless and ******ed. This is a GAME, nuff said.

I'm through with the arguments on this, I'll just post information from now on (that's a lot more fun). I just had to post this.

This statement is slanderous and ignorant. It is serious, and has nothing to do with information or the game. Please stick to your own resolutions. I doubt you would want someone else to tell you what you are "trying" to do and what you think of other people. Especially random strangers on the internet. If you would like that kind of treatment, just say so, and I will grudgingly return the favor.

Agreed! I want better character models and cloth movement. The cloaked characters in MUA looked kind of stupid with their rigid cloaks. Even Lego Star Wars had better cape dynamics, at least the capes in that game moved a bit!

The characters in the sequel should look less shiny/plastic too! The environments in MUA looked great but the character models suffered as a result imo. They don't need to go ott with environments like they did in Mandarin's palace. The character models are more important!
They looked like that bc it was a developers trick to make it look next gen. On the PC, the character models looked exactly like the 360/PS3 and that was bc of the advanced lighting. You could turn that off and it ended up looking closer to the PS2 models. It made a huge difference in the graphics.

There were some graphical issues in the first game but that was understandable as it was their first game for the current generation of consoles but there shouldnt be any excuse now since they've had so much time to work with the models. I wish they would just ditch the PS2 and focus on creating the best game possible and that can only be done by solely developing for the current gen. If they need to do a PS2 version, Activision should just hand it off to another studio to do as they have done with other games such as Tony Hawk and Spiderman 3. Sure it would most likely suck, but it would definetly still sell.

Since they are making this game on old-gen systems to, i'm sure us next-geners won't be getting the huge roster we were hoping for. Probably same as the last game with the downloadables and 2 next gen exclusives

Any actual news on M:UA2, or just speculation?

Here's some ideas:
. All the original characters (including the 360 exclusives except Doom) are playable from the beginning. Crappy characters like Elektra are upgraded to be better

. Galactus is the main villian because of the cliff-hanger of MUA 1

. Bosses include the Sinister Six, Jean's evil personality (forget what it's called), Green Goblin, Carnage, Juggernaut

. Unlockable characters are Cable (Deadpool has special conversations), Dr. Doom, The Vision, Black Widow & Black Cat.

. There's an explanation for why Magneto/ Sabertooth are there

. Most importantly BETTER GRAPHICS!!!

I'm happy, if they have Hulk and Emma Frost. They should also get rid of the exclusives.

And finally, rotatable camera ankle would make gaming-experience much more enjoying!

I think its a good thing. Is there a site where I can go and read about further developments about this game?

It's a very bad thing if it means the graphics for next gen systems will be the same as current gen graphics.

They need to fully take advantage of next gen's potential for the sequel!

I think its a good thing. Is there a site where I can go and read about further developments about this game?
Why is it a good thing? Its only good for those who only own a PS2 but at some point they have to make the change

So the Story line is probably gonna be like All the Worlds Heroes Team Up With All The Worlds Villains to face Galactus?

I'd prefer to have Thanos as the Villain. We already fought Galactus in M:UA, having to fight him again in M:UA2 would be rehashing things.

I assume that the fight with Galactus will be much different in the sequel, however I could see them having some twists that may lead to Thanos or someone else of that nature be the main villain. Kinda like in XML where you fought Magneto and then the Mastermold Sentinel. Hopefully the release some new info soon, I've been waitin a long time for this. At least a teaser or somethin.

We didn't get decent fight with Galactus in last one. Heroes just ran from Galactus, until Silver Surfer came to rescue. What followed was most unsatisfaing MINI-GAME in the game. In Mua2 I'd like to have secrer-wars styled mega-fight.

the game just needs to be a next gen game, no lame ass port.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"