Marvel: New Spidey Game & Ultimate Alliance (Sequel announced.)

I don't mean completely indoor levels. Just some here and there.

I don't mean completely indoor levels. Just some here and there.

O yea, definitely. Id love a stage where we get to stop Doc Ock or the like from robbing a bank or something. A real brawl inside the bank would kick ass.

When is E3 this year? Because we will most likely get out first looks at the games during then...

Well with MUA2 coming out, I'll just put this wish list together. Yes some may seem like longshots, but it is just a wishlist based off possibilities. Not obscure characters. Because MUA had 30 something with DLC.... {I think { I'll just cap this list at 44 assuming some are DLC.} I'll put in most from MUA if not all

1 Spider-Man
2 Captain America
3 Iron Man
4 Thor
5 Wolverine
6 Daredevil
7 Silver Surfer
8 The Hulk
9 Elektra
10 The Punisher
11 Ghost Rider
12 Spider-Woman
13 Ms. Marvel
14 Hawkeye
15 Vision
16 Scarlet Witch
17 Black Widow
18 She-Hulk
19 Giant Man
20 The Wasp
21 Black Cat
22 Captain Marvel
23 Dr. Strange
24 Mr. Fantastic
25 Invisible Woman
26 Human Torch
27 The Thing
28 Cyclops
29 Storm
30 Shadowcat
31 Emma Frost
32 Colossus
33 Iceman
34 Jean Grey
35 Moon Knight
36 Blade
37 Nick Fury
38 Deadpool
39 Cable
40 Luke Cage
41 Iron Fist
42 Black Panther
43 Rogue
44 Gambit

heh I can dream. I'll probably make a more realistic one as info flows in.

For M:UA2, the only other characters i would really care about being added would be the Punisher and Gambit.

About time they released official news. D:

M:UA 2 should be out around eh..November - December 2008. Spidey's new game, however, won't be around until I'll say early 2009 or maybe late December.

I've got a really long idea that I was talking to one of the M:UA/SM3/COD4/I Am Legend mods about. If anyone wants to hear, lemme know. I also gave the ideas to Activision, maybe they'll use some.

I've got a really long idea that I was talking to one of the M:UA/SM3/COD4/I Am Legend mods about. If anyone wants to hear, lemme know. I also gave the ideas to Activision, maybe they'll use some.

Safe to say you have our attention. :up:

M:UA 2 should be out around eh..November - December 2008. Spidey's new game, however, won't be around until I'll say early 2009 or maybe late December.
Its not coming out in Dec. Developers dont release games at least big name games in Dec, at least not unless its been delayed. If it isnt coming in Nov then I see an early 09 release

Safe to say you have our attention. :up:

This idea is for the new Spider-Man game, just to clarify.

Well, first off it'd have to be based on the comics...and I mean like Golden Age comics. Nothing like the whole Civil War thing or the OMD/BND storyline. That way, people won't ***** about anything. It can't have anything to do with the movies...not even the costumes or voices. I mean..the movies are nice, but they're just not really..game material, imo.

Free-roam's kind of out...make it sort of like M:UA style except with Spider-Man only (NOT like FoF). ALL villains you can fit in the game, maybe like Daredevil, Deadpool, Black Cat, and like Venom to start your team out. Venom could be there for the whole "Leathal Protector" bit. Of course, that'd mean Spidey's black suit can't be the symbiote. So, it'd have to be the cloth version that Black Cat made him OR you can't have Venom in your team when Spidey's in the black suit.

As for the places, SHIELD could be a place again but not play as huge a role as it did in Spider-Man: Friend or Foe. You could go around to Dr. Strange's place, the X-Mansion, maybe Wakanda for Black Panther and Storm, and the Baxter Building. From those places, you could get only 1 or 2 heroes to join your team. Like Dr Strange from Sanctum Sanctorum, one or two of the F4, either Black Panther or Storm from Wakanda, and one or two of the X-Men. Anyone you didn't pick can be an unlockable later.

Also, the 360 / PS3 / PC versions HAVE to include Shadowcat...I mean...Ravensoft said it's possible to make her without breaking the game in the more advanced consoles..so why not do it?

As for the final villain, it could be Venom. He could be the main bad guy all along but you don't know it so you have him in your team. Everytime you power him up or add on armor or soemthing, you're making the final battle even harder This also may punish people who cheat since he'd possibly be impossible to beat.

As for voices, maybe like the cast of Spider-Man: The Animated Series. If not, that's ok. But NO movie voices.

Its not coming out in Dec. Developers dont release games at least big name games in Dec, at least not unless its been delayed. If it isnt coming in Nov then I see an early 09 release

Did you forget that Super Smash Bros. Brawl was originally to release in December 2007 BEFORE it was delayed to Feb. 10th, 2008 (then to March 10th)?

Did you forget that Super Smash Bros. Brawl was originally to release in December 2007 BEFORE it was delayed to Feb. 10th, 2008 (then to March 10th)?
and did it come out in Dec? LOL....didnt think so

and did it come out in Dec? LOL....didnt think so

Obviously not, but what's your point? It would have and that's all that matters in this conversation.

Besides, it depends on when the game is in production and development. Do you REALLY think they're just now starting production and development on these two games? LOL No.

Obviously not, but what's your point? It would have and that's all that matters in this conversation.

Besides, it depends on when the game is in production and development. Do you REALLY think they're just now starting production and development on these two games? LOL No.

Um no I dont think they just started production and development. I see a fall release for MUA2 just like the 3 previous games. Oct/Nov most likely

Um no I dont think they just started production and development. I see a fall release for MUA2 just like the 3 previous games. Oct/Nov most likely

I'll give you that, a Fall release sounds a bit more plausible, but I still say November could be more possible than October due to Christmas rush.

I'll give you that, a Fall release sounds a bit more plausible, but I still say November could be more possible than October due to Christmas rush.
well XML1 and XML2 both came out in Sept with MUA in Oct. It would be great if we got a Sept release but I doubt that will happen

With MUA 2 I hope they either replace/improve Elektra, Luke Cage, Nick Fury and Blade.

well XML1 and XML2 both came out in Sept with MUA in Oct. It would be great if we got a Sept release but I doubt that will happen

Yea, that'd be pretty cool. :D What do ya think of my ideas? lol

I just want Cable there, that's all I want currently.
We can agree on that. He's one of my favorite X-men and it sucked that he was only on the PSP in XML2.

As far as Elektra goes, I say can her bc she sucked. I cant see them improving her. Id rather they have had Psylocke in there instead if they wanted a female ninja

Yea, that'd be pretty cool. :D What do ya think of my ideas? lol
I dont like the idea of villians being playable and never have. I think they take up slots that should be used on heroes that are shut out. That was one of my biggest complaints with XML2

As far as Shadowcat goes, she is definetly possible. I dont get why people said her powers would break the game. Marian Manhunter in JLH had the ability to phase and it worked just fine in that game

One thing from XML1 that was taken out that I want back in is teh ability to carry your teammates if you can fly. It would be cool if you could do the same with enemies and drop them into pits

Also they need to bring back hte multiplayer modes from the XML series. Co op play being the only online feature sucked. They need to have the arena style deathmatches, missions, etc...

They really need to work on the animation for this game. It really wasnt good in MUA. Many times they just felt generic or robotic and not as fluid or animated as they should have been

We can agree on that. He's one of my favorite X-men and it sucked that he was only on the PSP in XML2.

As far as Elektra goes, I say can her bc she sucked. I cant see them improving her. Id rather they have had Psylocke in there instead if they wanted a female ninja

How was Cable in PSP XML2? I've never played it (no PSP).

How was Cable in PSP XML2? I've never played it (no PSP).
I wouldnt know which is why I thought it sucked. I was hoping they'd give PS3 owners the XML2 PSP characters since teh 360 got exclusive extras, but I knew that wouldnt happen

I dont like the idea of villians being playable and never have. I think they take up slots that should be used on heroes that are shut out. That was one of my biggest complaints with XML2

As far as Shadowcat goes, she is definetly possible. I dont get why people said her powers would break the game. Marian Manhunter in JLH had the ability to phase and it worked just fine in that game

One thing from XML1 that was taken out that I want back in is teh ability to carry your teammates if you can fly. It would be cool if you could do the same with enemies and drop them into pits

Also they need to bring back hte multiplayer modes from the XML series. Co op play being the only online feature sucked. They need to have the arena style deathmatches, missions, etc...

They really need to work on the animation for this game. It really wasnt good in MUA. Many times they just felt generic or robotic and not as fluid or animated as they should have been

Hmm..well Venom would HAVE to be playable though, the ideas I said are for the new Spider-Man game. :X

The ability to carry non-fly characters would be nice.

Ravensoft were the ones who said that it would break the game (or at least a representative from Ravensoft). They said that only 360 / PS3 can do it (Wii, PS2, etc, not possible). I'm pretty sure PC can do it too since PCs are becoming more powerful than 360 / PS3.

Well, first off it'd have to be based on the comics...and I mean like Golden Age comics. Nothing like the whole Civil War thing or the OMD/BND storyline. That way, people won't ***** about anything. It can't have anything to do with the movies...not even the costumes or voices. I mean..the movies are nice, but they're just not really..game material, imo.

Free-roam's kind of out...make it sort of like M:UA style except with Spider-Man only (NOT like FoF). ALL villains you can fit in the game, maybe like Daredevil, Deadpool, Black Cat, and like Venom to start your team out. Venom could be there for the whole "Leathal Protector" bit. Of course, that'd mean Spidey's black suit can't be the symbiote. So, it'd have to be the cloth version that Black Cat made him OR you can't have Venom in your team when Spidey's in the black suit.

As for the places, SHIELD could be a place again but not play as huge a role as it did in Spider-Man: Friend or Foe. You could go around to Dr. Strange's place, the X-Mansion, maybe Wakanda for Black Panther and Storm, and the Baxter Building. From those places, you could get only 1 or 2 heroes to join your team. Like Dr Strange from Sanctum Sanctorum, one or two of the F4, either Black Panther or Storm from Wakanda, and one or two of the X-Men. Anyone you didn't pick can be an unlockable later.

Also, the 360 / PS3 / PC versions HAVE to include Shadowcat...I mean...Ravensoft said it's possible to make her without breaking the game in the more advanced consoles..so why not do it?

As for the final villain, it could be Venom. He could be the main bad guy all along but you don't know it so you have him in your team. Everytime you power him up or add on armor or soemthing, you're making the final battle even harder This also may punish people who cheat since he'd possibly be impossible to beat.

As for voices, maybe like the cast of Spider-Man: The Animated Series. If not, that's ok. But NO movie voices.

I like your ideas for the most part. More, and more varied, hubs are a must... We should get to visit more than one in each act, and choose which ones we visit in order to unlock certain characters. Avengers Mansion, the Sanctum Sanctorum, the Baxter Building, X-Mansion, Wakanda, Providence, the Helicarrier/Triskelion, etc should all be accessible.

There should also be as many stages in each act as there are in all others. In MUA, for instance, Act I had four stages while Act II only had two... The game should be longer overall. As for the voices, I'm not really bothered by them being movie voices or not, nor by the character design being based on the movies or the Ultimate Universe; all I care about is quantity and quality of characters, and MUA2 should have a roster of at least 40 characters between old, platform exclusives and new ones.

Bring on Shadowcat!

I wouldnt know which is why I thought it sucked. I was hoping they'd give PS3 owners the XML2 PSP characters since teh 360 got exclusive extras, but I knew that wouldnt happen

They would've given PS3 owners downloadable content, but apparently, Sony didn't bother to respond back so they just gave it to 360.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"