Marvel vs. Capcom: A Thread of Two Worlds - Part 7

i think i'm going to wait for an ultimate edition too.. not in a hurry to own this.. and honestly not seeing that many talk about it.. while i see everyone talking about injustice 2.. crazy.

Alleged leak claiming the next DLC pass will include Ms. Marvel, Star-Lord, Asura, Lady and Gill, with plans for Wolverine, Magneto, Doom and others down the line.

[YT]PDT5_YKqmYM[/YT]

EGM is re porting this as well

safe_image.php

[FONT=&quot]Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite may finally be adding X-Men characters November 13, 2017

A purported leaker suggests several new DLC fighters are being prepared for both Infinite and Street Fighter V.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Read more [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]source: EGMnow

We'll find out how true it is soon enough.
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Winter Soldier, Black Widow and Venom Gameplay

[YT]04oBawHYlHw[/YT]​

I don't like Venom's voice at all. He sounds more like Carnage. And it's kinda strange that Black Widow, the Spy/Assassin, seems to be the least lethal character in the entire game.

I knew they would screw up Venom's voice. They had it right in the first game. His looks and movements are spot on, though.

Yea, that voice is off. Beside that though, no complaints. Once I get the game, he might be a main.

Not sure who signed off on that voice for venom or that hair for Widow...

My thoughts exactly. The voice sounds more like something you'd expect Carnage to sound like.

Ugh.... Why Venom in the first place? Couldnt they pick a more relevant Spider-Man character?

That Gamora costume looks awesome.

I hated the story. No way Thanos would or should play second fiddle to Ultron!

If only an art change could be part of the relaunch.

Last edited:
Marvel has been dropping the ball for a while now on these games. Magneto and Storm are not only two of the most iconic X-men characters, but were also among the most iconic MVC characters on the Marvel side but they apparently they nearly didn't even get into 3.

I have a bad feeling a relaunch like they did with SF5 isn't gonna be as simple to pull off since that's 100% Capcom whereas MVCI is a collaboration with Marvel and Marvel may not be interested in supporting the game because of it's poor sales.

1.) No X-Men characters especially Wolverine!!!

2.) Switching back to 2 Vs. 2 instead of making it optional.

3.) Awful storyline.

The more I think about it, they should just scrap Infinite and move on to MvC4. Disregard MvCI and give us a more worthy sequel. Go back to 3v3, larger roster with X-men and new art style. More game modes and content like SFV AE but they really need to look at what their competitors are doing with Dragon Ball, Injustice and MK. Capcom also needs to reign back with its predatory DLC tactics bc that has turned gamers off quite a bit. This is just at thought though. I think they screwed themselves out of the license bc unless they had a multigame deal (which is unlikely), Disney is going to go elsewhere next time we see a Marvel fighter.

How awesome would it be if they played nice with WB and we got a Marvel vs DC fighter. That would be huge. They could move on from the Injustice continuity and be more true to the heroes (Wonder Woman and Superman especially) and we'd get a different take on the Marvel fighters with a new engine and gameplay style

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"