Marvel vs. Capcom: A Thread of Two Worlds - Part 7

If they actually bring back the mvc3 engine and just update that, I’m on board. Otherwise, I’ll just keep playing UMVC3 like I do now.

Including X-men in the roster is all it will take to get me to buy the the game. That being said, that rumoured roster still doesn't excite me.

Last edited:
In today's E3 surprise, Arcade1Up will be releasing an arcade compilation that includes Marvel Super Heroes and X-Men: Children of the Atom.

I've been playing this for two weeks now and its actually fine. The graphics are fine. I liked how they incorporated the infinity stones into the gameplay. The story mode is like a movie. Though some of the locations could have been better. While the hud and interface design are ugly looking similar to SFV.

Marvel's roster is fine. The only ones that I don't like as playables are Ultron (Ultron Sigma is already the boss) and Dormammu. The lack of mutants is unfortunate. This game brought back memories from my childhood but I definitely felt the lack of the mutants. They also could have added Ant-Man and Star-Lord, since the game is MCU inspired.

Capcom's roster is a miXed bag. I felt like it needed more Street Fighter, Resident Evil, Darkstalkers and Devil May Cry. I enjoyed using Stryder, Jedah and Morrigan especially I don't have them in other ps4 games. There should be a modern Darkstalkers game and a 3d action adventure game for Stryder.

Over all, its a decent fighting game. Though I would like to see a fighting game just with Marvel characters neXt time, a Marvel Super Heroes game in current gen consoles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"