Daredevil Marvels Daredevil Season 2 Thread(Spoilers for Season 1.)

It's not surprising. I've heard several people involved with the show say that they at least have some IDEAS for a potential Season 2.

I've seen some speculating on when Karen Page might die, but I've been thinking that perhaps we should be considering not when, but IF she has to die. We had Ben Urich dying when he's still alive in the comics, so they're not necessarily beholden to comics canon. I for one wouldn't object to Karen surviving in the show, especially since Deborah Ann Woll plays her so well.

Begin the season with Matt and Foggy getting a lot of exposure and clients due to their representing Hoffman in that high profile case, there is friction between them due to Matt being adamant on representing only innocent (and mostly poor) clients, sometimes pro-bono

Also insert the pacemaker plot somewhere, Matt represents and wins the case for a criminal/murderer/rapist only to find out he was lying and he could not detect because he wore a pacemaker

Any chance Leland's son will become the Owl? He has one hell of a reason to hate Fisk now.

I expect the Hand and introduction of Elektra in the 2nd season that
allows us to see more of Stick.

I had no problem excluding the Elektra saga out of the 1st season as it
was about getting Murdock's origin and his kingpin war off and running.
But if they do an Elektra part- don't kill her off so fast. Let her build and
get the audience attached before the inevitable.

Typhoid Mary and Bulls Eye might be way down the road I figure.

Any chance Leland's son will become the Owl? He has one hell of a reason to hate Fisk now.

I'd say its extremely likely. . . as long as "become the Owl" doesn't mean "dresses up in a costume with wings and claws". Its not that you can't have super powered people with weird technology on the show, but the Owl as he exists in the comics? Would feel extremely weird and out of place.

I'd say its extremely likely. . . as long as "become the Owl" doesn't mean "dresses up in a costume with wings and claws". Its not that you can't have super powered people with weird technology on the show, but the Owl as he exists in the comics? Would feel extremely weird and out of place.

The Dark Knight trilogy was pretty grounded, but the best in the series featured The Joker as the main antagonist. The Owl isn't really that huge of a leap.

Perhaps we could bring in Phil Urich(screw that whole Goblin thing) and just have him fill the shoes of his uncle Ben. Have him be a reporter(but at the Daily Bugle, since they can use that now) and continue to fill the role Ben Urich usually plays.

Perhaps we could bring in Phil Urich(screw that whole Goblin thing) and just have him fill the shoes of his uncle Ben. Have him be a reporter(but at the Daily Bugle, since they can use that now) and continue to fill the role Ben Urich usually plays.

Aren't there enough people with an Uncle Ben at the Daily Bugle? :)

If they don't have the trial of Fisk, I will be disappointed. Keep the tone in line with what they did all season as opposed to shifting gears tonally in the last twenty minutes of the final episode.

I'm sure the trial of Fisk will be a focal point. I have no doubt Fisk will yet again be a driving force in the series.

Aren't there enough people with an Uncle Ben at the Daily Bugle? :)

Yeah but this time they also have the added commonality of both Uncle Ben's being dead. And violently murdered at that as well. ;)

Phil & Peter can form a support group.

I've seen some speculating on when Karen Page might die, but I've been thinking that perhaps we should be considering not when, but IF she has to die. We had Ben Urich dying when he's still alive in the comics, so they're not necessarily beholden to comics canon. I for one wouldn't object to Karen surviving in the show, especially since Deborah Ann Woll plays her so well.

That's a good argument for why the character should die at some point down the line. Because you care about the character so it will actually have a impact. However I'm thinking around season 4 or something.

Glad to see S2 has been confirmed for next year. I think it would have felt very disjointed if they waited until after The Defenders to pick the solo series back up.

S2 should focus on the power vacuum left in the wake of Fisk. Vanessa is attempting to take up the reigns from Fisk and hires Bullseye to take out Daredevil. But she's new to the job so she should have a tough time of it, maybe even dies. Towards the end of the season Fisk manages to get out of prison on a technicality.

The Hand would be the other big villain, lead by Elektra (not the whole Hand, just the group in New York). Obviously Elektra would be more of an anti-villain, probably defecting by the end.

We'd end the season on a darker note than this one, with Fisk out of jail and Hell's Kitchen in the clutches of The Hand, setting up The Defenders.

I want to see the Owl (Leland's son) arrive in Hells Kitchen take over organised crime in Fisk's absence, maybe have him side with the Hand, including Elektra, who arrive in Hells Kitchen after the whole Fisk debacle. Fisk begins making connections on the inside, wants to get out legally - whilst Vanessa hires Bullseye to take out those with evidence against Fisk on the outside. Stick returns to HK following the Hand's arrival. Everything builds up to a meeting between Daredevil, Elektra and Bullseye in say episode 7 or something. Fisk gets out around episode 10, and then all hell breaks loose.

I'd be interesting if Vanessa hires Elektra to kill DD, all the while conspiring to get Fisk out of prison. Then Elektra realizes that DD is Matt Murdock (her old flame) and cannot go through with it, so Vanessa then hires Bullseye to kill both of them.

Things we'll almost definitely see next season:

1. Fisk's trial. Matt's firm will be involved somehow.
2. Melvin Potter will become Gladiator and fight Daredevil after Betsy is killed by either Fisk or...
3. The Owl. With his father now dead, Junior should be popping up shortly.
4. The Hand will be involved again, we'll get a lot more hints about Stick's war, but I'd be surprised if they're the primary in enemy.

Things I want to see:
1. Elektra.
2. Actual super powers. It's time now.
3. Angar The Screamer. We've already saw him in Agents of SHIELD, and he was kind of cool. It would be a great way to have a real crossover with Agents of SHIELD instead of just easter eggs.

Things we'll almost definitely see next season:

1. Fisk's trial. Matt's firm will be involved somehow.
2. Melvin Potter will become Gladiator and fight Daredevil after Betsy is killed by either Fisk or...
3. The Owl. With his father now dead, Junior should be popping up shortly.
4. The Hand will be involved again, we'll get a lot more hints about Stick's war, but I'd be surprised if they're the primary in enemy.

Things I want to see:
1. Elektra.
3. Angar The Screamer. We've already saw him in Agents of SHIELD, and he was kind of cool. It would be a great way to have a real crossover with Agents of SHIELD instead of just easter eggs.

I want Elektra to show up in the second season but I don't think there should be a huge interaction with AoSHIELD. Keep the crossovers with the Netflix Series for now.

I want Elektra to show up in the second season but I don't think there should be a huge interaction with AoSHIELD. Keep the crossovers with the Netflix Series for now.

I don't think bringing Angar in would be that huge of an interaction. The SHIELD regulars wouldn't be involved, after all. It would pretty much just be saying "hey, there's that guy that was on that one Agents of SHIELD episode." Besides, Angar is traditionally a Daredevil villain anyway.

I don't think bringing Angar in would be that huge of an interaction. The SHIELD regulars wouldn't be involved, after all. It would pretty much just be saying "hey, there's that guy that was on that one Agents of SHIELD episode." Besides, Angar is traditionally a Daredevil villain anyway.

Fair enough. I'd be happy with just him, just no SHIELD. It's one of the things I enjoyed about the series, it had its own world inside of the MCU.

We've already had actual superpowers in every single episode of the show. And on top of Matt, you also had Stick, Nobu, and Gao with their various respective kung fu mysticism.

Anyway, I actually would prefer that Elektra *not* work for the Hand. Let her be an independent assassin-for-hire, probably hired by Fisk ( or Vanessa ).

I'd be interesting if Vanessa hires Elektra to kill DD, all the while conspiring to get Fisk out of prison. Then Elektra realizes that DD is Matt Murdock (her old flame) and cannot go through with it, so Vanessa then hires Bullseye to kill both of them.

I like this.

I want to see these guys
Daredevil_vol._2%2C_102_%28Jan%2C_2008%29_artwork.jpg

Make them bikers or something.

This. After reading that run, The Enforcers are a great fit for the show I'd think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"