Homecoming Marvel's Spider-Man Costume!? - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's cosplay? That's incredible.

Yeh dude its pretty damn great!

I did some color alterations amongst other things but I would be happy with this on screen aside some of the stitching seams.

spideryflip.jpg

I'm up for the suit looking more homemade, but visually appealing of course. We haven't had that in the films yet. And I'd like to see the fat spider on his back, too.

I would like a costume like that as well. Something that actually looks like cosplay but well made Marvel Studios grade cosplay that fits the actors look.

Wow, that color alteration above is gorgeous. Give me that, please.

Spidey's classic red does have a touch of orange in it a lot of times. Not quite that much though.

Yeh it is very orange but i was goin for a more orange than red, i quite like it more on the orange side but it could probably be toned down a bit.

I would like a costume like that as well. Something that actually looks like cosplay but well made Marvel Studios grade cosplay that fits the actors look.
Agreed, particularly to contrast against the professional and expensive costumes of Iron Man and Captain America. This young kid swinging around in a costume he made himself, that could perhaps evolve with subsequent appearances.

Agreed, particularly to contrast against the professional and expensive costumes of Iron Man and Captain America. This young kid swinging around in a costume he made himself, that could perhaps evolve with subsequent appearances.

:up: :up:

they look pretty similar to me, man. other than the eyes.
The arm stripes are missing from the cartoon design.
But yeah, I see more similarity than not, don't get how one of them is great while the other is bad.

I did some color alterations amongst other things but I would be happy with this on screen aside some of the stitching seams.
spideryflip.jpg
This looks incredible.

spideryflip.jpg

I really like this and would love it if the suit turned out like this! :up:

I want this costume to be jumping out of the comic book pages.

I like the cosplay posted further up the page, but if I was to add anything (apart from changing the stitching seams), I'd make it so that the gloves, boots and the top from legs would all be seperate from each other, and not all one suit joined together. They'd be skin-tight so there wouldn't be much of a difference, but imo, it would make it that much more realistic.

I want this costume to be jumping out of the comic book pages.

I like the cosplay posted further up the page, but if I was to add anything (apart from changing the stitching seams), I'd make it so that the gloves, boots and the top from legs would all be seperate from each other, and not all one suit joined together. They'd be skin-tight so there wouldn't be much of a difference, but imo, it would make it that much more realistic.

Yeh totally. I was wanting to photoshop those into the pic but was feeling lazy as you can see by the bleeding around him.

Not to yank my own chain but I really dig the colors in the recent manip i did
as people have said though it may not work very well in live action/with being consistant with marvels other films but i personally would like a stylised spidrman film. 1 part raimi 1 part Ang lee hulk.

Tried making the suit less orange.

0FnGoBk.jpg

Nice. Did you alter the blue?

Its a nice red but a bit too tomato red for me, if it had a slightly more orange tinge i think it would perfect (IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"