Homecoming Marvel's Spider-Man Costume!? - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So folks want a different look here is a different look:
CTEDD78WwAA0683.jpg

Ehh.gif

i was just making a joke out of folks want something really different from marvel. And i saw a story about this samurai spidey figure. So i thought to post it here lol.

How about something like this for Peter's prototype costume:
spider_man_first_costume_by_saiturtlesninjanx-d328un5.jpg
I really like the concept of a pajama-esque/Halloween prototype suit paying homage to Ditko.

Last edited:
How about something like this for Peter's prototype costume:
spider_man_first_costume_by_saiturtlesninjanx-d328un5.jpg
I really like the concept of a pajama-esque/Halloween prototype suit paying homage to Ditko.

If we are gonna have a prototype costume before the main one, I'd rather want something that's not the original/classic design. The prototype suit is a chance to see something different and creative before moving on to the classic costume again

Or a nice alternative option to creating a new design is to use the Scarlet Spider design (which would look amazing on Tom imo)

Last edited:
If we are gonna have a prototype costume before the main one, I'd rather want something that's not the original/classic design. The prototype suit is a chance to see something different and creative before moving on to the classic costume again

Or a nice alternative option to creating a new design is to use the Scarlet Spider design (which would look amazing on Tom imo)

I guess you're right.

And Scarlet Spider would be great for a prototype costume :
scarlet-spider-ben-reilly.jpg

I said it before I do not want to see peter running around in a non 0eter suit. Cause that be just stupid and what if and I know is a big if. If we where to ever see ben, kaine, miguel down the road. I want their suits left to them.

if we really are getting a homemade first suit it should be something along kickass type costume. Or I brought it up before maybe adapt the end costume from asm 500 story. As either would be a realistic type of items a low income kid could get hands on and so forth. Then the suit be more higher end fabrics and tech and what not.

But technically, the Scarlet Spider suit IS Peter's suit.

It's ben as ben is his own guy after being cloned. But still again I don't want peter running around in ben, kaine miguel, miles suit. Just like I wanted want ben, kaine, miguel, or miles in someone else's suit.

The Ben Reilly suit, in particular, is great. Since it's unlikely that we'll ever see the Clone Saga depicted on screen, I don't see what's wrong with Peter wearing a version of the suit at some point in this new series. It's perfectly befitting of an "MCU Spider-man".

^ Agreed. If not now, then maybe at some other point in the new series.

One of the things I love about the MCU is how frequently costumes change. I know many fans will complain *Cough TASM2 Cough* but Spidey's suit is going to change throughout the movies just like every other hero in the MCU. Cap has already had seven different suits, Thor has had 4 different suits, Hawkeye 3, Black Widow 4, both newbies Scarlet Witch and Falcon have already had 2, and Iron Man?? eh.. too many to count. It's an MCU tradition and Spidey won't be any different.

So I'm thinking that we'll get either the Black suit or a variation of the Iron spider (Preferable Ends of the earth version) made by Stark for Peter.

And then in Spidey 2, he has a brand new version of the classic suit.

Oh sure but man I still would love to see ben and kaine done before we did miles. And think of how it be for tom getting to play role different. Would give him more to do. I love to see it some day. Though not usm clone story. And I love classic ben suit. But again I don't want to see peter wear non peter suits.

As for change of suits. It likely be prototype suit, the suit at end of civil war. The suit for solo 1. Then if any thing changes it likely just be minor improvements like change of size of spider logos or eyes. We likely won't get a completely new suit to symbiote comes to play. Or if we did iron spider suit for infinity wars to go against thanos.

If we get any other enhanced suit I prefer it be by peter hand and not just given by stark. Same got with the yahoo rumor of stark giving peter his webshooters and suit. I don't want that.

Last edited:
Oh sure but man I still would love to see ben and kaine done before we did miles. And think of how it be for tom getting to play role different. Would give him more to do. I love to see it some day. Though not usm clone story. And I love classic ben suit. But again I don't want to see peter wear non peter suits.

As for change of suits. It likely be prototype suit, the suit at end of civil war. The suit for solo 1. Then if any thing changes it likely just be minor improvements like change of size of spider logos or eyes. We likely won't get a completely new suit to symbiote comes to play. Or if we did iron spider suit for infinity wars to go against thanos.

If we get any other enhanced suit I prefer it be by peter hand and not just given by stark. Same got with the yahoo rumor of stark giving peter his webshooters and suit. I don't want that.

Yes! I would love to see Ben and Kaine in the future. :hmr:

^ Cap, Iron Man, Thor and Widow have gotten brand new suits from film-to-film. How is it unlikely that Spidey's suit will change? If anything, I'd say it makes sense within the MCU.

And I don't see how the Clone Saga can be adapted into a 2-hour movie, I don't see it ever happening.

Last edited:
Never say never though. Alot of the **** in the MCU right now (as well as upcoming) were "I don't ever see those getting made" type projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"