Homecoming Marvel's Spider-Man Costume!? - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
romita_spidey_by_victorwilliams-d8swpvk.jpg

That looks pretty good. I'd be happy with that.

I didn't realize how similar the spider symbol is in Spidey 2 and TASM 2.

Let's hope the new one uses a bright blue.

if we dont have spidey suit reveal via any magazine spread, or just released by marvel before trailer then i highly doubt we will see a suited up spidey in first trailer. As much as i would like and many would it doesnt make alot of sense. As again the film is still more cap and ironman film. And yes spidey is a big deal. But they probably have big plans to reveal him and first trailer doesnt really need to have suited up spidey to be big hype.

if we dont have spidey suit reveal via any magazine spread, or just released by marvel before trailer then i highly doubt we will see a suited up spidey in first trailer. As much as i would like and many would it doesnt make alot of sense. As again the film is still more cap and ironman film . And yes spidey is a big deal. But they probably have big plans to reveal him and first trailer doesnt really need to have suited up spidey to be big hype.

How does it not make any sense? many heroes will be shown in the trailer. Going by that logic, no other hero besides Cap & Iron Man should/will be shown in the trailer because the main focus is on them.

I didn't realize how similar the spider symbol is in Spidey 2 and TASM 2.

I wasn't too big a fan of how they reused and recycled a lot of the design motifs from the Raimi films in the TASM costumes. It felt to me like they didn't totally want to push away those movies and was another little thing for me to why they couldn't get their own identity. The spider from Spder-Man 2 & 3 was the same darn thing used in TASM on the from and back, just segmented more and the legs were elongated. In TASM2 it was the same thing, just slightly bulkier.

I wasn't too big a fan of how they reused and recycled a lot of the design motifs from the Raimi films in the TASM costumes. It felt to me like they didn't totally want to push away those movies and was another little thing for me to why they couldn't get their own identity. The spider from Spder-Man 2 & 3 was the same darn thing used in TASM on the from and back, just segmented more and the legs were elongated. In TASM2 it was the same thing, just slightly bulkier.

Yeah that's why the tasm 2 suit really seemed like a new designer's take on the old Raimi design

Again i so cant wait to see what marvel gives us for spidey suits and hopefully it hits all the right marks we all been debating about and we get a design that fandom can agree with.

I'm not a fan of large white eyes like we saw in the last film. I prefer smaller eyes with a greyish tint to them.

I'm not a fan of large white eyes like we saw in the last film. I prefer smaller eyes with a greyish tint to them.

They need to be white man, that's the iconic look. Wasn't a fan of the silver lenses

I bet you 20 dollars that we won't get big eyes again.

Anyways, I still think this is the perfect suit:
XeZvfTe.png

Last edited:
e40e5034e107a1c434d22548cdb47400.jpg

Just give it a brighter blue.

Last edited:
I hope they go for something slick, like TASM1.

it will more then likely be white eyes, as that is the iconic look for spidey. Then like past films there will likely be a scene or two where they are reflective. We dont need gray eyes, yellow eyes or what not.

Why would you not want white eyes. As white eyes is pretty much what all comics, cartoons and what not do.

Why would you not want white eyes. As white eyes is pretty much what all comics, cartoons and what not do.

Raimi's Spider-Man had white eyes, but they weren't white-white. There was a greyish tint to them.

You can see a difference in the photo above.

I still prefer white eyes. As it's more iconic and helps make his mask pop.

Last edited:
So folks want a different look here is a different look:
CTEDD78WwAA0683.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"