World Mary Jane VS. Gwen Stacy

Lazarus440

Avenger
Reaction score
ok the two biggest loves of peter parkers life get in to thongs and fight in a kiddy pool of KY jelly. who wins?

make them fight in jello tho.(as in the kiddies party favourite)

and then everyone would be a winner :D

mj would do an elektra on gwen

if it's the ultimate universe we're talking about then gwen...... if it's the regular then mj.

Gotta go with MJ on that one as she auditions for a Miller Light commercial.

Originally posted by wareagle
Gotta go with MJ on that one as she auditions for a Miller Light commercial.
lmao

This thread should be closed.. althought I am no interested in seeing the two chicks fight in thongs, but I think MJ would win. :rolleyes:

Hmmm, close call. The girls will have to do a rematch with a half-undressed locker room towel-snapping fight to decide the winner.

Pete comes in saying they souldnt fight and they sould kiss and make up.

I see that only the men are enjoying this thread ^_^ Perhaps the girls and whoever else should start one involving Peter, Harry, Flash, etc. mud-wrestling in swimming trunks or Speedos...or not... :eek:

Originally posted by Moony_Girl13
I see that only the men are enjoying this thread ^_^ Perhaps the girls and whoever else should start one involving Peter, Harry, Flash, etc. mud-wrestling in swimming trunks or Speedos...or not... :eek:

Perhaps they should. If they did, I wouldn't go hanging out there scolding them for it.

ok when u say they get dressed up in thongs do mean just thongs and nothing else? cause i mean if so then i think mj would win because she'd wee that gwen has boobs as big as her's and that would get her pissed and she'd beat the snot out of her

if not i think it would be a tie.

now if they were wearing nothing i think they'd both see each other naked for three seconds, realize the truth, and start making hot, sweaty, sexy, naked jungle to each other.

Originally posted by Spectre722
ok when u say they get dressed up in thongs do mean just thongs and nothing else? cause i mean if so then i think mj would win because she'd wee that gwen has boobs as big as her's and that would get her pissed and she'd beat the snot out of her

if not i think it would be a tie.

now if they were wearing nothing i think they'd both see each other naked for three seconds, realize the truth, and start making hot, sweaty, sexy, naked jungle to each other.
Damn! You beat me to it.

I was gonna say:

“And what? Nothing else on!? Wow! Topless action!” :D

what PeterFan87 and Moony said...

MJ would clean the floor with her. She's a tough girl. Gwen would just whine to death (ooh, that's bad).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"