Matt Reeves To Direct The Upcoming Batman Solo - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah woah waoh... we do not besmirch the holy name of Space Jam around here.
source.gif

I kinda hope the final title of the movie is "Batman: The Long Halloween". Just embrace the subtitle comic book aesthetic.

And I wonder where Reeves will go for Batman 2
That won't be the title because it's not a direct adaptation of Long Halloween. Reeves already said he's not adapting any specific storyline, he's creating a new one with the comics "informing by osmosis"

That won't be the title because it's not a direct adaptation of Long Halloween. Reeves already said he's not adapting any specific storyline, he's creating a new one with the comics "informing by osmosis"
Avengers: Age of Ultron was not directly based on the "Age of Ultron" storyline, Captain America: Civil War was not directly based on "Civil War", Infinity War, DOFP, etc. It doesn't have to be a 1:1 translation to have that title but it's taking enough in order to have it.

I just like idea of Batman having comic subtitle and "Batman: The Long Halloween" opens the door to- "Batman: The Killing Joke", "Batman: No Man's Land" etc

Let’s talk about Robert Pattinson’s fitness and build for the role because that’s neevvvvvvvveeerrrrrr been done before!!! Will he be built like a tank or lanky. I suspect he will be thin and engage in more dodging and acrobatics to run away from his stronger opponents!!!

Let’s talk about Robert Pattinson’s fitness and build for the role because that’s neevvvvvvvveeerrrrrr been done before!!! Will he be built like a tank or lanky. I suspect he will be thin and engage in more dodging and acrobatics to run away from his stronger opponents!!!
He will be among the World's Finest.

If Bruce had been taken to see Space Jam that night, he wouldn’t have become the Batman.

If it were 1998 he should have seen Mask of the Zorro. And the mythology comes full circle.

I know the origin has been done to death, but I kind of want them to do it now with Pattinson, so that they have the Waynes going to see the Mask of Zorro. What a brilliant idea.

I know the origin has been done to death, but I kind of want them to do it now with Pattinson, so that they have the Waynes going to see the Mask of Zorro. What a brilliant idea.

I mean, while people ridicule it and it tends to be done to death, chances are there'll be some form of flashback to the death of the Wayne's. It's just inevitable. I feel like that touch would be a pretty neat idea

I’m tired of the scene, but I wouldn’t mind seeing it 90s style tbh.

I can do without the Wayne murders.

But I’m dying to see Bruce’s epiphany in utilizing the bat symbolism.

Bale’s was solid, but there’s just something about the original which has always captivated me.

2505212-batmanyearone_04.jpg

D9Ms4isXkAAYPFF.jpg

Rob would kill this scene.

What if the movie they were seeing that night was a Grey Ghost movie (an Animated Series nod)? Or something fictional (instead of a real movie that came out in the real world)? Something that puts the setting of Matt Reeves movie in its own world instead of tying it too closely to ours.

What if the movie they were seeing that night was a Grey Ghost movie (an Animated Series nod)? Or something fictional (instead of a real movie that came out in the real world)?
I love that Zorro movie so much I want it to be there. I remember in one of the TNBA related comics Batman punched Cavalier because his thievery was a disgrace to Zorro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"