Matt Reeves To Direct The Upcoming Batman Solo - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen Paul Dano in anything and I should have watched There will be Blood by now as I've heard how great the movie is. But he has the right look for The Riddler and I do hope that The Riddler will be get a proper big screen treatment that he didn't get in Batman Forever.

Prisoners is probably more relevant to his Riddler role.

But There Will Be Blood is also a damn good film.

Who's the moderator for the Batforums? Can we combine threads for christ's sake? Do posters get bonus "points" for creating threads on the Hype? I ask because we don't need a brand new thread every time an actor gets announced. Can't people just post the news in the already existing specific villain thread?

I'm complaining just because it breaks up the conversation. You have multiple convos going for the same thing but in two different threads.

Who's the moderator for the Batforums? Can we combine threads for christ's sake? Do posters get bonus "points" for creating threads on the Hype? I ask because we don't need a brand new thread every time an actor gets announced. Can't people just post the news in the already existing specific villain thread?

I'm complaining just because it breaks up the conversation. You have multiple convos going for the same thing but in two different threads.

das the Hype for ya. Every subform is like this.... it's fine.

Who's the moderator for the Batforums? Can we combine threads for christ's sake? Do posters get bonus "points" for creating threads on the Hype? I ask because we don't need a brand new thread for when an actor gets announced. Can't people just post the news in the already existing specific villain thread?

Major characters always get their own threads. That's just the way it goes. That way if people want to have an in-depth convo on the Riddler for several pages, it doesn't clutter up the the general thread, and so on. I will however shut down the Riddler casting thread, since this is already confirmed by both trades.

Major characters always get their own threads. That's just the way it goes. That way if people want to have an in-depth convo on the Riddler for several pages, it doesn't clutter up the the general thread, and so on. I will however shut down the Riddler casting thread, since this is already confirmed by both trades.

Oh I know that and think that works perfectly. I was specifically talking about how we have a Riddler thread already and then someone makes an entirely new Riddler thread just for the casting announcement. :yay:

Oh I know that and think that works perfectly. I was specifically talking about how we have a Riddler thread already and then someone makes an entirely new Riddler thread just for the casting announcement. :yay:
Yeah a new thread is always made once the announcement happens, so folks don't have to wade through a bunch of casting suggestions to catch up on the post-casting talk.

Yeah a new thread is always made once the announcement happens, so folks don't have to wade through a bunch of casting suggestions to catch up on the post-casting talk.

Thanks for the info! I didn't know that and thought some posters were just going thread crazy. :funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"