Matt Reeves To Direct The Upcoming Batman Solo - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does Jett have any credibility these days? He is saying production is starting soon.

Jett was the first to break Ben quits as the director and got s*** for it

I think Omega underground or someone reported they are hiring art people before Jett did

Mark Hughes said target filming is April next year.

Reeves prob said that as well last week

Not sure what El Maybe’s problem is

Jett might not know his none bat stuff, but with Batman he is pretty spot on

Jett was the first to break Ben quits as the director and got s*** for it

I think Omega underground or someone reported they are hiring art people before Jett did

Mark Hughes said target filming is April next year.

Reeves prob said that as well last week

Not sure what El Maybe’s problem is

Jett might not know his none bat stuff, but with Batman he is pretty spot on
Thanks Green.

Things are looking like they are slowly coming together....

Oh damn, awesome! Really hope he lands a part in this.

I'd be interested in seeing him as Bruce but if they really are going for a 25-30 year old Batman he doesn't fit the bill...

Guessing it's probably for Dent.

Is "Geeks Worldwide" a reliable source? Not opposed to Isaac getting a role in this film at all, just saying, never heard of that site before.

Is "Geeks Worldwide" a reliable source? Not opposed to Isaac getting a role in this film at all, just saying, never heard of that site before.

I think they're affiliated with or own Omega Underground, which has been a fairly reliable source for character breakdowns/descriptions as well as production start dates and locations for filming.

So... there’s an actual chance Oscar Isaac could be Batman?

Nah. Article says role in BATAMN film. Not BATMAN specifically. Probably meeting about a villain role

Probably for bada$$ Alfred

:oldrazz:

Serkis for Penguin and Isaac for Dent/Two Face =)

Nah. Article says role in BATAMN film. Not BATMAN specifically. Probably meeting about a villain role

But Batman is a role in the Batman film, lol. They also didn't say directly that Oscar met with them about the villain role.

Now that the idea is in my head I really like the idea of Oscar as Batman but know I'll be disappointed when it's not what ends up happening.

Part of me hopes it is for Batman so I can watch the fun unfold.

AHHHHHHHHHHH ahhhhhhhhhhhhh AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Now that the idea is in my head I really like the idea of Oscar as Batman but know I'll be disappointed when it's not what ends up happening.

EXCLUSIVE: Oscar Isaac Cast As The Riddler in THE BATMAN!

I'd be interested in seeing him as Bruce but if they really are going for a 25-30 year old Batman he doesn't fit the bill...

Guessing it's probably for Dent.

he is 39 not young enough for bruce wayne batman

Part of me hopes it is for Batman so I can watch the fun unfold.

people will have a problem with him being cuban i see it now but i could see matt reeves going off the cuff with something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"