Mattchew's fanart thread 2.0... The *****e just got *****ier!

Great Work!

Thanks!

Hey man I just caught your stuff (I am new to the boards) Very sweEeet! I am also new to illustrator, only about a month using it, Your work is inspiring!

Keep it up!

that's saying something coming from you... i know you're new, but Im already a massive fan. Can't wait to see more of your stuff!

Thanks! The spilled booze was an 11th hour addition.
I thought some brat had an accident in his lap lol!

Let me know what you think!
I think you should start your own brand of greeting cards and sell them on-line in time for Valentine's Day! :woot:​

(Then, as your company grows, you could branch out into Halloween costumes!)​

hey matt

i was looking back through your thread from the beginning, and you know, you've improved such an incredible amount... you should be proud of yourself, bro.

Quick update... just more shading on the body.

guy_03.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Working on the x-mas card again...

This picture represents probably about 10 hours of work... I clocked the amount of time it took me to cut out just one of the Santa shapes... It took a bit over 5 minutes... I cut out 40.

santa_12.jpg

That's 560 individual pieces cut out. 560! Christ, I'm glad I'm done cutting. Now I just have endless hours of putting these things together!

I'll post the final when I'm done.

you have waaaay to much free time on your hands :p

on a side note lookin good buddy

you have waaaay to much free time on your hands :p

on a side note lookin good buddy

well you're half right... I spend t WAY too much time on these things, but its less in my "free time" and more like.... rather than sleep.

Didnt have to work today so I worked for 13 hours on these f-ing things.

DONE! Now I just have to write 40 personal messages and address envelopes and all that *****. BOO! Anyway...

santa_13.jpg

santa_14.jpg

When I can figure out how, I'll do an animation that simulates the motion when the tab is pulled... but that will have to wait.

I need a little time awy from this project before I have a break down.

I'll update with the animation in a day or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"