Mattchew's fanart thread 3.0... *****ing out, hardcore style.

Very well done no longer the flat stanley of the boards I see.
Seriously though your work is just leaps and bounds beyond where you began

Thanks KAD! We've both come a long way.

cowabunga :up:

Thanks! ;)

glad i was able to help :) i love your style and you're definately my favorite artist on the boards.

thanks so much spidey!

Thanks union_jak... One of my favorite scenes in 'Returns'... That's from a long time ago. I may have to revisit stuff from that movie at some point.

I was really exhausted after volunteering endlessly for Obama here in Ohio leading up to the recent election, and as such my nerves were a little frayed. As a result, I took the passing of Prop 8, the California gay marriage ban, pretty hard. It's very VERY hard for me to not take news like that personally, and it's really hard sometimes to avoid internalizing what feels a lot like an attack. I think there was a lot to feel great about (from my perspective, of course... I realize that McCain supporters have a point of view too) but the 2008 election was bitter-sweet... mostly sweet.

Anyway, I just wanted to work on a quick picture of something that is PURE FUN... 100% positive...

I've recently become re-obsessed with all things Jim Henson Co. because they have a podcast I read about in Entertainment Weekly and I must say... Not every episode interests me, but in general... Worth your time.

So in looking for a positive subject I decided to go with the Muppets, and when it comes to the Muppets you gotta go with Animal! Anyway, here's the final:

Animal.jpg

Hope you like it! ;)

Last edited:
Awesome art in this thread :up: :up:

and Mattchew keeps on dishing them out!!! your style is very unique and modern artsy, dude. don't lose your way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"