Marvel Films MCU Phase IV!

Blade or Deadpool (whoever isn't released in 2023)
Avengers: Here We Go Again
X-Men (it would be a waste opportunity if Marvel Studios doesn't use the X-Men as the title)
Shang-Chi and the 2 Many Rings or Captain America: Sam Wilson

Shang-Chi and the 2 Many Rings or Captain America: Sam Wilson
Eternals Part II
Doctor Strange 3
The Wakandans or Captain Marvel

I really want the 3quel of those 3 to be done by mid-2020s, to make room for new ips and more F4/Mutant movies. I don't eXpect a Thor 5, Guardians of the GalaXy Vol. 4 and Spider-Man Home Again.

Last edited:
Young Avengers is going to be one of the 2024 films. I think we'll also get a Secret Wars film either in 2024 or 2025.

Captain America 4
Avengers 5
Shang-Chi 2
X-Men

I'm expecting FF, Deadpool 3, and Blade to all be 2023 releases. I think Secret Wars will be the culmination of Phases IV through VI so I'm imagining we're still a ways off from that.

some people (me included) didnt remember that there are, in fact, 5 dates for 2023, so that leaves one free spot on many lists out there.

So its:
4 movies in 2022
5 movies in 2023 (with just Antman 3 and G3 as the confirmed ones)
4 movies in 2024

link:

Yeah I just looked at the new pr, it says 5 movies for 2023... I hope they commit to that.

2022:
Dr. Strange 2
Thor 4
Wakanda
Marvels

2023:
Ant-Man 3
Guardians of the GalaXy 3
Fantastic Four
Blade
Deadpool

2024:
Captain America
Avengers
X-Men
Shang-Chi 2

2025:
Eternals 2
Dr. Strange 3
Wakanda
Captain Marvel

2026:
New ip
Fantastic Four 2
X-Men 2
Blade 2

I don't want:
Spider-Man 4
Thor 5
Guardians of the GalaXy 4
Deadpool 4
Ant-Man 4

I bet the July 2023 release is another MCU Spiderman movie, that’s why it’s 5 movies in 2023

I bet the July 2023 release is another MCU Spiderman movie, that’s why it’s 5 movies in 2023
A Spider-Man 4 movie isn't going to show up in Disney's film slate, justlike they didn't list down Spider-Man No Way Home when they announced their line up for 2021 to 2028.

So imo, that definitely lessens the possibility of a Spider-Man Home Again in 2023, unless Disney abandons one of those 5 mcu dates eventually.

You mean F4? Well it already got a logo and a director, only time will tell if its released in 2024 and not 2023.

As I've said elsewhere, I have some but not infinite sympathy. There is a decent argument that Work For Hire tends to be abused. . . but I will only support someone taking that position for why ( some ) ownership rights need to be retaken by the original creators or their heirs if they actually *support* it, and not just for *themselves*. If Work For Hire shouldn't exist, then ownership rights should vest in *all* the people involved in creating ( say ) a comic book, *not* just the writer or artist who gets the byline. If a writer doesn't want to share their ownership and revenue with the editors and the layout artists and the people running the printers and the marketers who ensure that customers actually know this comic will exist to buy? Then the writer should do all of that work themselves, and not expect other people to do Work For Hire while they insist they shouldn't.

Yeah I just looked at the new pr, it says 5 movies for 2023... I hope they commit to that.

2022:
Dr. Strange 2
Thor 4
Wakanda
Marvels

2023:
Ant-Man 3
Guardians of the GalaXy 3
Fantastic Four
Blade
Deadpool

2024:
Captain America
Avengers
X-Men
Shang-Chi 2

2025:
Eternals 2
Dr. Strange 3
Wakanda
Captain Marvel

2026:
New ip
Fantastic Four 2
X-Men 2
Blade 2

I don't want:
Spider-Man 4
Thor 5
Guardians of the GalaXy 4
Deadpool 4
Ant-Man 4
Exciting to look at the potential lineups of films they could have in store.

And they still have Ghost Rider, Daredevil and the Punisher IF they want those characters to headline another movie.

If the Inhumans aren't given a 2nd chance for a feature film, I hope they are going to be utilized in the F4 movies.

In highsight, I wish the pre-Disney+ shows didn't happen. So many ips (Runaways, Cloak & Dagger, Iron Fist, Deathlok, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones) featured in TV shows that weren't that popular compare to the mcu movies and were all abruptly ended due to Marvel Studios absorbing Marvel Television. Its kinda similar to the foX buyout ending the foX-Men.

And they still have Ghost Rider, Daredevil and the Punisher IF they want those characters to headline another movie.

If the Inhumans aren't given a 2nd chance for a feature film, I hope they are going to be utilized in the F4 movies.

In highsight, I wish the pre-Disney+ shows didn't happen. So many ips (Runaways, Cloak & Dagger, Iron Fist, Deathlok, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones) featured in TV shows that weren't that popular compare to the mcu movies and were all abruptly ended due to Marvel Studios absorbing Marvel Television. Its kinda similar to the foX buyout ending the foX-Men.
Daredevil and JJ season 1 alone are reason enough for me to strongly disagree with this. I would sacrifice Loki, FatWS, and What If? in a heartbeat in exchange for another season or two of Daredevil.

Daredevil and JJ season 1 alone are reason enough for me to strongly disagree with this. I would sacrifice Loki, FatWS, and What If? in a heartbeat in exchange for another season or two of Daredevil.
Daredevil and Jessica were both a slog to get through and imo, its why those shows even the NetfliX ones weren't that successful compare to the mcu movies.

Daredevil and Jessica were both a slog to get through and imo, its why those shows even the NetfliX ones weren't that successful compare to the mcu movies.

I don't think that's a commonly held opinion and the TV shows were never going to have the same level of popularity as did the theatrical releases.

I don't think that's a commonly held opinion and the TV shows were never going to have the same level of popularity as did the theatrical releases.

Particularly Daredevil. That was one of the most highly acclaimed superhero shows ever

Particularly Daredevil. That was one of the most highly acclaimed superhero shows ever

Very true. JJ was also well received, but not to the same degree. JJ was, however, my personal favorite. She reminded me of someone I used to date. THAT was quite the adventure. LOL.

Very true. JJ was also well received, but not to the same degree. JJ was, however, my personal favorite. She reminded me of someone I used to date. THAT was quite the adventure. LOL.

Jessica Jones was my 2nd favorite of the shows, but def season 2 and 3 were fairly divisive when compared to the 1st season. Daredevil was never really divisive, even in season 2 which I would say is held in less regard than 1 and 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"