I can definitely see it. :up:

Imagine if Feige plans this:

Movies:
- X-Men
- Storm
- Wolverine
- Rogue

Shows:

- Nightcrawler (with Cyclops and Rogue cameos)
- Kitty Pryde (with Iceman and Colossus as guest roles)
- Colossus (with Ilyana as a main player, and Kitty as guest role)
- Dazzler (with Storm, Kitty cameos)

Would any of you be mad at that?

Oh dazzler I reckon would make a better movie. As a tv series it would just feel a bit glee ish rather than like, the greatest showman. Maybe an alpha flight movie? Or personally I would love a Northstar series

Funnily enough, Jessica Rothe is one of my top choices for Sue Storm. I think Miley has too much baggage but Bella is an interesting choice. I like the Taylor Hickson suggestion. Might I also throw Jude Demorest ('Star') into the ring. Great actress who leads a show about the backstabbing nature of the music industry. (That means she can sing lol)

View attachment 19439

Probably Jude Demorest from Star

Never heard of Jude Demorest...but I'm loving Rothe for Sue Storm.

She’s SO good in Sex Education (and looks like Margot Robbie’s twin) but I’m not sure if for Jean. She seems more like a Rogue type.

Speaking of Margot Robbie look-alikes...Samara Weaving has been FANTASTIC in the roles I've seen her in (Mayhem and The Babysitter). Not sure what X-character I'd make her...just saying.

Turning Dazzler into a pop-visual-perfomance kind of artist like Lady Gaga would be great for me. It has potential to be visually really appealing, and as a bonus it could have LGBTQ representation in the supporting cast.

I would die of happiness if marvel did a dazzler film. And why not? Broaden the demographics and cinematic genres a bit. Marvel’s done sci fi, fantasy, spy fi, space opera. Keep going

Precisely why the idea of Dazzler as a movie is so exciting to me. The first CBM musical. Alison Blaire herself was originally created to lead into a major motion picture and a full-fledged album tie-in, in the early 80s -- but plans fell through between Marvel and the record company that was supposed to produce the movie. But we ended up getting an awesome character and doing a movie would only be the perfect way to honor the original concept of the "Dazzler" character.
I hope they have had this idea by now. It could be the perfect storm. There might be a gap in the market for this, especially when mixed in with the already popular MCU.

I wasn't a fan of a Dazzler movie idea at first, but it's growing on me. Like a lot.
Same here. It seemed like a bit of a joke for an early solo when there are so many big X-Men characters, but people have explained the appeal very well.

I finally saw Suspiria (2018) and I’m convinced Dakota Johnson would be a good Jean (IF they go for an older one)

Just thinking out loud.

I finally saw Suspiria (2018) and I’m convinced Dakota Johnson would be a good Jean (IF they go for an older one)

Just thinking out loud.
Uhh, she's actually a really good choice. Pair her with Jeremy Irvine's Cyclops and I'm sold

Who would you cast as Dazzler?

I want someone young, in her 20s, who can sing & act as The Dazzler. If Taylor Swift could act, she'd be a good candidate because she's so popular, but she's not an actress.

Reactions: Lip
let's see how big that role actually is. and if they do have lgbt mutant in the film, which they absolutely should, i hope it's not just a background character thrown in for headlines like this one.

let's see how big that role actually is. and if they do have lgbt mutant in the film, which they absolutely should, i hope it's not just a background character thrown in for headlines like this one.
I'm sure he will have his own exclusively trans moment, so make sure you don't blink or sneeze during the movie

I want to cast Michelle Yeoh as someone but I don’t know who. She’s badass and I’m glad she’s having a “comeback” with Crazy Rich Asians and Star Trek. That disposable cameo in GOTG2 was criminal.

I want to cast Michelle Yeoh as someone but I don’t know who. She’s badass and I’m glad she’s having a “comeback” with Crazy Rich Asians and Star Trek. That disposable cameo in GOTG2 was criminal.

OMG cast her as Destiny.

OMG cast her as Destiny.

But what about Sarah Paulson? :p

I also want Thandie Newton, Carmen Ejogo, Julianne Moore, Regina King, Sadra Oh, Lena Headey, and more... all in superhero movies. But playing who?

I know I'd love Carmen Ejogo as Emma Frost and Lena Headey as Mystique. If we can get a black actor playing Charles, we could get Thandie Newton, Regina King or maybe even Viola Davis as Cassandra?

I want someone young, in her 20s, who can sing & act as The Dazzler. If Taylor Swift could act, she'd be a good candidate because she's so popular, but she's not an actress.
True, she would have worked if she could act too.

I may be in the minority, but I dont want a huge pop star just playing Dazzler, everyone would see "the star".
I want an actress that becomes Dazzler, making her popular. This way is always much more special, because the actress won it, and everyone would associate Dazzler with her, and not "Taylor played that mutant" or "Gaga played that superhero...".

I haven't seen A Star is Born yet, but I wouldn't mind Gaga playing Dazzler at all. She's the kind artist I envision this modern version of Dazzler to be.

I may be in the minority, but I dont want a huge pop star just playing Dazzler, everyone would see "the star".
I want an actress that becomes Dazzler, making her popular. This way is always much more special, because the actress won it, and everyone would associate Dazzler with her, and not "Taylor played that mutant" or "Gaga played that superhero...".
Precisely my stance. I'd want whoever they cast to become synonymous with the role in the same way Jackman became with Wolverine. For that reason, I'd prefer her to be an lesser-known actress. You can surround Alison Blaire herself with known names.

Michelle Yeoh would make a great Destiny

Precisely my stance. I'd want whoever they cast to become synonymous with the role in the same way Jackman became with Wolverine. For that reason, I'd prefer her to be an lesser-known actress. You can surround Alison Blaire herself with known names.

Michelle Yeoh would make a great Destiny
yeah, and unknown would be the best choice.
or just a newcomer, from a new tv show not too popular yet. Id love if Marvel/Feige discover a real new talent. If they find the right now, they will just do the rest and will turn her into a ww star (movie and music wise too maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"