Dark of the Moon Michael Bay has killed Transformers for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there an issue to the humor in Ironman? Was there issues for the humor of TF? Answer that question and there you have it, if you dont like the answer or the reality of it...continue to fight anyone and everyone on their view of the movie...

Well it's a good thing for me that I can form my own opinion on things and I don't just follow the masses than isn't it.

The "Reality" as you so eloquently put it, is that there is and always have been a hyperbolic criticism surrounding Micheal Bay and the Transformers Movies. And you just pointed it out with your response. I don't see how this isn't clear by now.

You're acting like a film has never gotten a bad rap before.

I never said no PG13 movie wouldnt have any adult humor or content to it, did the massives or all who opose of the TFs humor viewed Iron Man's humor *insert comic book movie* the same way??? obviously not so you tell me why that is...ok..the reality is the TF humor was tasteless in a lot of viewers eyes...sorry they didnt view it the way you did..what more do you want me to say...i'm pretty sure adult content would be display in these type of movies..but there's a way to do it, and assuming how TFs humor got bad views, i'm sure they did it wrong..sorry it is what it is..

actually you did say that, but I digress

Transformers has tasteless humor but the Hangover is the comedy hit of the year. There is no right or wrong way to do humor. Just people that get bent out of shape when their franchise isn't taken seriously.

Transformers2 got "bad reviews" but it was also the highest grossing film that year...we're not here to talk about the masses or the critics.

^^^ you are the only one who didnt see what that TF scene was suppose to repesent...i guess everyone who has commented on it and have viewed it the same way are all wrong according to you......in bold i find laughable..your one person who claims that scene didnt have any respesenatation to males body part..even though the character hisself of the scene refer them to a male's body part..but according to you that's not true..ok bud....

I know exactly what it was implying actually. I just happen to think it was done in a "tasteful way" when one stops to consider the alternatives to such a gag.

I never said it didn't have the representation of the male anatomy, but you seem to not understand the difference between representing something and showing it. The day the show balls in a transformers movie is the day I jump on the hate wagon myself.

You know the 90's batman movies had nipples in them...god forbid.

as far as everything esle, i will apologize for saying anything you said on here disgust me, other then that..i'm sure i kept it respectful and in this thread we're talking about things posters didnt like in the movie..sorry you dont like that..but your on here just as much as i am...and i'm doing what the thread is about...you wanna call it bashing or hating..go right ahead man

but i think i have stayed respectful to every poster in here..sorry you dont see it that way..but i don't think i have broken any rules..you respond to me i respond to you..

i dont see what i need to relax about. who said i'm not relaxed. You have your way of posting, i have mine.

you addressed my "approach" first, I simply showed you that you were doing the same thing except no one was calling you names for it.

As for relaxing, I'm not the moderator or anything and you have broken any rules, it's just for someone that seems to talk of respect as much as you do you punctuate your weariness very strongly. At a certain point you said it was like talking to child...just saying you should exercise more patience with people.

and i think the whole story about how the casting went down is pretty truthful...at this point if it doesnt sit well with anyone go do your own research on it..i do recall what "sto" spoke about when the first film was created....if you dont see it that way, that's honestly your problem..but doesnt make the event not true...

It might be, I just haven't seen any proof.
But I can see why people that don't like these new movies would be ready to believe it.

For some reason I confused him with Jack Angel. Adler voiced Triggerhappy.

Ahh, ok.

Yeah and Sunstreaker was seen with Kup earlier in the film. Hound could've been in another part of the ship, or something. He was seen when Optimus was leaving it, however, the movie was riddled with those types of things.

And Hound may have met them when they landed.

True the film is filled with errors, but this isint evidence of one of them.

Hound was actually never seen on that shuttle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"