Michael Bay's '6 Underground'

Well that was a very Bay looking movie.

Looks okay. Nothing we haven’t seen a hundred times from him before.

Because of that, I do wish he did Bay Boys 3 over this.

Did anyone else feel like that more closely resembled someone trying to be Bay than having it come from Bay himself?

Like the Hobbs & Shaw trailer.

it looks baytastic.
i think he's at a point where his movies are very self-aware and self-referential.
bordering on parody.

Man this looks like all out Bayhem from the wide shots to the cinematography and honestly I'm kind of loving it. I have no idea if this movie will be any good, but at least it looks really entertaining.

Has there ever been a female lead in a Bay movie that he didn’t film from the ground up to accentuate her curves? Lol

I dug the trailer, it looks like fun with some cool action, good to see Bay back making a straight up acion movie in the mold of Bad Boys/The Rock.

Last edited:
Some really good looking wide action shots in there. That’s what Bay does best. Unfortunately, not much else in the trailer was exciting for me. Looks like there’ll be lots of not-that-funny quipping. And I’m guessing the editing will be chaotic as it always is with Bay?

Is this Bay's first movie that he filmed with a digital camera? i am used that he is using film.

Has there ever been a female lead in a Bay movie that he didn’t film from the ground up to accentuate her curves? Lol
I mean...most blockbuster directors do that or something similar. I never got why Bay in particular got so much crap for it when most action directors do similar techniques. Just look how Black Widow is shot in every non-Russo MCU film

I mean...most blockbuster directors do that or something similar. I never got why Bay in particular got so much crap for it when most action directors do similar techniques. Just look how Black Widow is shot in every non-Russo MCU film

Oh for sure, I guess it’s just such a hallmark of his movies that as soon as I saw it here, I was like, “Yep, that’s Bay.”

Anyway, I’m glad Adrià Arjona has what looks to be a good part here. Loved her in The Belko Experiment. Very underrated film.

I wouldn’t go that far, but he makes very entertaining movies and some of the best action put on film. Nothing more and nothing less.

Here's the plot synopsis...

What's the best part of being dead? It isn't escaping your boss, your ex, or even erasing your criminal record. The best part about being dead...is the freedom. The freedom to fight the injustice and evil that lurk in our world without anyone or anything to slow you down or tell you “no.”

6 Underground introduces a new kind of action hero. Six individuals from all around the globe, each the very best at what they do, have been chosen not only for their skill, but for a unique desire to delete their pasts to change the future. The team is brought together by an enigmatic leader (Ryan Reynolds), whose sole mission in life is to ensure that, while he and his fellow operatives will never be remembered, their actions damn sure will.

I wouldn’t go that far, but he makes very entertaining movies and some of the best action put on film. Nothing more and nothing less.
Bay for sure is an artist. Not an artist that I always like. But he obviously is an artist

I liked it, got a kinda F&F feel about it almost.

QsGK7XZ.jpg

It's so obvious Franco dies in that car chase that they didn't even bother to take a picture of him outside of that car. :funny:

Deadpool.
That girl from The Belko Experiment.
The blonde from Inglorious Bastards. No, not Diane Kruger, the other one.
The drummer from Queen. No, not the real one. The actor who played him.
That dude from Magnificent Seven who kinda looks like Edward Norton.
Dr. Dre.
And James Franco's less rapey brother.

Michael Bay's
Ridiculous 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee