Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped playing a bit to get on Red Dead, great game but it had that GTAIV effect on me as well, I just got bored with it one day to the next. I'm back on MW2 and I'm glad to see the campers, noob tubers and hackers are still running rampant. It's nice that somethings never change.

At least you don't play the PC version.. do you? I've stopped completely & moved onto Battlefield Bad Company 2 permanently.

The amount of wallhackers & aimbot users on the PC MW2 is beyond ridiculous.. The fact that dedicated servers have been removed mean that these ***** cannot be kicked from the game by an admin & your forced to leave yourself.

I won't be buying the next Call of Duty game unless the dedicated servers make a return OR they have a far better cheat detection system in place.

I have finally gotten my .44 tac knife and I LOVE it. It took me awhile because the 44 is tough to get the hang of at first, but now that I kick ass with it I am in love. I toss on Marathon pro, Lightweight pro, Commando Pro and then of course a UMP45 and a 44 Mag w/tac knife. I am such an ******* now

Out of all the new levels, Fuel is by far my favorite, it's huge and just awesome.

I f'ing hate Fuel. Carnival and Strike are okay. Love Vacant and Trailer park. Kinda regret buying this map pack. At least with the last pack I liked all of them.

Fuel takes so time to get used to but once you become familiar with the layout its not that bad.

I'm done with this game, selling it & putting the money towards Halo: Reach.

Really hope Black Ops isn't s***, or I'm done with COD. Though, a zombie mode would make me like it.

I'm suddenly having the issue of people respawning behind me com back again. It was a problem after the first couple weeks after the game came out an now it's suddenly back. I went 6-14 with 10 deaths being from people who had just spawned...:dry:

I'm still having tons of fun playing MW2, haven't had any problems with respawning or people glitching or anything like that.

I'll be playing the hell out of this until Black Ops comes out.

i dont mind glitches, it makes the game more interesting and challenging. It's like your in a game, but there is one dude who is glitching, I enjoy focusing my kills on that person and disrupting what he is doing..........

Can somebody help me?

I play MW2 every now and then. For some reason every time I play, the match will go good for the first half but then i start lagging like crazy. The game takes me back to the lobby and the note saying server timed out or something like that shows up. I click OK and then I get signed out of xbox live.

At first I thought it was my connection, then the disc. Neither of those turned out to be true because I made another account with a 2-day XBL card and I play problem free.

Does anyone else experience this with one of thier accounts?

Both map packs are 50% off on the 360 this week, so I finally took the bullet and bought them. I'm a sucker for a discount.

ah I may have to take advantage of this. I wish I had some extra money

Has anyone been playing this recently? I've been caught up in Halo:Reach but I've been thinking of popping this one back in and seeing if I can work off the rust.

I've not played mine in ages, I'm PC though.

With Battlefield Bad Company 2 & Black Ops, I'll never play this again.. I'd need to reinstall it anyway.

On PC anyway there are too many people running around with undetectable wallhacks/aimbots or you've got tactical insertion boosters and as if that wasn't enough MW2 is by far the worst CoD game for people extreme camping.

Black Ops is all round better & BFBC2 is better than both.

Favela has been removed from Modern Warfare 2 because some Muslim guy complained about there being a phrase from the Quran on a picture frame in a bathroom.

Infinity Ward has taken the map down indefinitely until they get it patched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"