Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never gotten a nuke off nor even experienced a nuke and I've been playing since an hour after the game came out

I've had 1 nuke (however I have had streaks of 25+ a few times but on the times I've had them I've not had nuke active :() & I've only ever experienced 1 nuke.. However said nuke was due to some *****ebag entering game with an aimbot & he literally had a 25 streak in less than 1 min of playing time.. I only stayed in till the nuke went off for the callsign :D

My kill/death ratio sucks... 0.63... cuz when i first started playing i use to play capture the flag and i wouldnt kill people i`d just try to get the flag...i end up being like 5 kills and 40 deaths

I brought a K/D ration of .78 up to a .95 in a little over two weeks (WITH college) and I'm a little embarassed about how much time that took (i.e. I'm not that good). :csad:

When I started I was at around 1.08 then went on a terrible streak and got to 1.05 and took a break. Recently rejuvenated I got back into it an now I'm back at 1.08 again and doing much better then I ever have. Hoping to expand my k/d ratio soon.

Mine use to be something over 6 because all I played at the beginning was SnD. Now it's come way down to 1.05.

I'm at 1.33, got accuracy of around 23%. i only play TDM too really. Sometimes the odd game of domination or SnD.

Think i've got like, 23000 kills and 15000 deaths. Not too sure though, haven't played it for a while, been rinsing Red Dead Redemption :awesome:

at 50,000 kills, with a k/d of 2.51 and just got another nuke tonight, no big deal :)

Double xp is sweet, definately gonna help me with the next 7 levels to level 70. Is this only for 360 or ps3 users as well?

Anyone know when another double Xp week or weekend is coming??

It's already out. I didn't even know about it. Don't know if it's for Ps3 users though.

how come nobody is commenting on the new map pack????? how is it????

I think everybody got tired of this game. I totally forgot the new map pack came out yesterday.

Do PS3 users have to wait a month for the DLC or what?

I bought the new Maps today!
Im gonna try them out in a bit

is everybody bored with the game already.............. nobody is commentating on the new maps whether they suck or not???

is everybody bored with the game already.............. nobody is commentating on the new maps whether they suck or not???
I only recently picked up the 1st DLC and only get to play them so often as they pop up. I find I need to take couple week breaks in order to keep myself from falling into slumps. If I space it out I do much better. I'm hoping to get the new maps either this or next weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"