• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Moira?

aidol

Civilian
Reaction score
I haven't seen the movie yet so don't tell me specific parts....does Moira have a big part in this movie? Because if she does then why is she not credited, at the internet movie database site it puts her as uncredited....if she had a big part i don't understand why they did this, but if they cut that part out then i understand, but if she is in the movie because they have people like the newscaster and a soldier credited but not her?

She has two scenes, and is featured in one other, but only as a background character.

WorthyStevens4 said:
She has two scenes, and is featured in one other, but only as a background character.

Actually, she'd have 3 scenes if you count the "secret" scene with Prof. X in his new body. She's only a background character and doesn't really do much. The scene where she has the most lines is probably in the scene where Prof.X and his students at his lecture watch this television program about some man's who's body will be Prof.X's future body.

She doesn't have a very big role in the movie.

Well she also appears in Prof.X's funeral, next to Beast

as others have said, her part is incredibly small. she appears very briefly in the beginning. in the backround of another and in a scene at the very very end.

Does anyone have a good hi-res picture of Moira in the movie... but not the funeral scene but another picture :p
I do have one of the after credits

Moira didn'[t do much...I don't even remember how she looked in the movie.

Decay said:
Moira didn'[t do much...I don't even remember how she looked in the movie.

oliviawilliamsvespa8sx.jpg

Another:

^ yeah,...you kinda bring the memories back :p ...but still she had a small part!

I was dissapointed with her role. I was expecting at least one scene with Charles, in a lab or something, but no...

very short time. HAte it.

cap096.jpg

Not the best but you can at least see her sitting right next to Beat over on the far left-hand corner. I think that's all the pictures of her throughout the movie. Well, this is the only one that I know of. But I'm sure everyone has seem this picture before, if you did, ignore this.

Mybe we'll se more of Moira in X4.

Decay said:
Mybe we'll se more of Moira in X4.

i wouldn't be surprised. i mean look at colossus and kitty. they had pretty small parts in the others and now they are major characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"