More teachers having sex with thier students

Erzengel

|-o-| (-o-) |-o-|
Reaction score
Pamela Turner 27 was charged on monday. I have to find the story.

4179236_320X240.jpg

4179237_320X240.jpg

Even her mugshots look good. You know I know if this was a male teacher having sex with a female student they'd string him up. But I remember being that young and I would have "hit it".

Another shot of her

story.teacher.jpg

should pass a law any teacher caught will be shot on sight

THAT'S the teacher?!?
008.gif

I'm sorry...but I can guarantee I would've hit that if given the opportunity AND I wouldn't be stupid to blurt it out. Who the hell wants to end banging someone like that? Look at those DSL!
hyperhead.gif

BK said:
THAT'S the teacher?!?
008.gif

I'm sorry...but I can guarantee I would've hit that if given the opportunity AND I wouldn't be stupid to blurt it out. Who the hell wants to end banging someone like that? Look at those DSL!
hyperhead.gif

It makes you wonder doesn't it? a boy of 13 gets with a girl like that? And she's only 27, thats like every 13 year olds ultimate fantasy. I think these kids just want to gloat. Though i'm sure someone will say he was no doubt psychologically damaged beyond repair or something.

BK said:
THAT'S the teacher?!?
008.gif

hyperhead.gif

i couldn't agree more

I wish I had teachers that hot when I was in middle school and high school.

Morg...

...You sure your not "The Girl Next Door"?? lol.

-Mike

Damn, where were these teachers when I was in school?

Mike_D said:
Morg...

...You sure your not "The Girl Next Door"?? lol.

-Mike

check my profile :p

Most of the time these teachers are hideous, but she is bangin (pun intended).

The Lumberjack said:
Most of the time these teachers are hideous, but she is bangin (pun intended).
i agree but the last two have been smokin...god i want to go back to middle school

Yeah, she's hot... kid got some. Kid's a player. :up:

That would be the case if the kid could honestly just "hit it" and do what what he pleased, but that's not what it's about.

These kids are CONTROLLED by these women. It's when the women want it... and if the kids do and the women don't... tough luck kid... oh, and if the women want them to do something else for them... guess what?... kid's gotta do that too... or he's cut off or she'll fail him or something.

It's not about the sex, it's about manipulating and controlling another person. It's about the power differential.

Daisy said:

That would be the case if the kid could honestly just "hit it" and do what what he pleased, but that's not what it's about.

These kids are CONTROLLED by these women. It's when the women want it... and if the kids do and the women don't... tough luck kid... oh, and if the women want them to do something else for them... guess what?... kid's gotta do that too... or he's cut off or she'll fail him or something.

It's not about the sex, it's about manipulating and controlling another person. It's about the power differential.

That should be deteremined on a case by case basis. Who's to say she had any power over him?

Outsiderzedge said:
That should be deteremined on a case by case basis. Who's to say she had any power over him?

The kid's teach didn't have any power over him? Right.
Even if it wasn't HIS teacher... a teacher in his school not having power over him.

13-year-old kids, no matter how "mature for their age" do not have control, or even equal footing, in relationships with adults.

Daisy said:

......that sounds like alot of women to me. *ducks for cover*

Daisy said:
The kid's teach didn't have any power over him? Right.
Even if it wasn't HIS teacher... a teacher in his school not having power over him.

13-year-old kids, no matter how "mature for their age" do not have control, or even equal footing, in relationships with adults.

how do you know without knowing every 13 year old out there? Wasn't it common place once for people as young as 13 to marry?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumilumi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"