More teachers having sex with thier students

War Lord said:
The Pink Panther is a diamond.
He is also a cartoon character that spawned from the movies...Fritz Frelueng had a whole series of Pink Panther cartoons.

Stewie Griffin said:
He is also a cartoon character that spawned from the movies...Fritz Frelueng had a whole series of Pink Panther cartoons.

I especially liked the ant and aardvark.

There was one teacher I had in the 6th grade that was somewhat attractive. Mrs. Tumbas was her name. Though around mid-January she actually said to the class about getting MLK day off, "I dont know why he gets his own holiday really, he wasn't a president or anything and didn't really do anything." Her attractive qualities immediately vanished, as well as her credentials as a teacher suddenly coming into question.

Morg said:
should pass a law any teacher caught will be shot on sight

heh . . . you mean like shot in the face with a splooge gun? :D

Erzengel said:
0519063nc1.jpg

She's really doing much better these days . . . I heard she's been cast as The Penguin in the next Batman flick

penguin1.jpg

Daisy said:
Yeah, she's hot... kid got some. Kid's a player. :up:

That would be the case if the kid could honestly just "hit it" and do what what he pleased, but that's not what it's about.

These kids are CONTROLLED by these women. It's when the women want it... and if the kids do and the women don't... tough luck kid... oh, and if the women want them to do something else for them... guess what?... kid's gotta do that too... or he's cut off or she'll fail him or something.

It's not about the sex, it's about manipulating and controlling another person. It's about the power differential.

I WOULD'VE BEEN LIKE "TO HELL WITH POWER AND CONTROL.........GIVE ME THE NOOKIE!" :up:

I remember having fantasies about banging my 7th grade english teacher Ms. Murphy.. she used to invite kids to have dinner and tutor some of them..... I sometimes wondered had I gone would I have had sex with her. :(

Then there was Ms. Aubry who we called Ms. Au*****... she looked like she could suck the chrome off a tailpipe.

Equint77 said:
I remember having fantasies about banging my 7th grade english teacher Ms. Murphy.. she used to invite kids to have dinner and tutor some of them..... I sometimes wondered had I gone would I have had sex with her. :(

Then there was Ms. Aubry who we called Ms. Au*****... she looked like she could suck the chrome off a tailpipe.
With a little assistance from Equint the bartender, they all can. :o

terry78 said:
With a little assistance from Equint the bartender, they all can. :o

candy is dandy but liquor is quicker...

I have 3 interviews this week.... god I hope I get the job in midtown....

I might end up bumping into a girl I broke up with at Applebee's... her apartment is like a freakin' block away from the bar I might work at.

holy ****. :confused: :( :) :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"