Mortal Kombat 11

If Terminator and Ash are also in the game does that mean Arnold and Bruce Campbell are doing their voices?

I think Arnold was involved with the Terminator dlc for a WWE game, so it wouldn't be unheard of, but given jow expensive he could be I would say he's least likely.

Ash could go either way given Bruce wouldn't be as hard to pay for, but going by previous guest characters like Freddy they could just skip fully voicing him altogether. Which is kinda funny looking back given how Robert Englund was Scarecrow in Injustice 2.

Arnold did a commercial for a wwe game and his T1 and T2 likeness was used for that game as dlc but no voice work.

For MK 11, I'm expecting a T2 type likeness with audio sound bites used from the films

Just reading a rumour that Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal is one of the DLC

There's only 2 left and Ash/Terminator are most likely. Unless they are going to reveal a 2nd pack later on like they did with MK X and Injustice 2. Don't know if it's been confirmed to eventually lead to 2 packs again

Arnold did a commercial for a wwe game and his T1 and T2 likeness was used for that game as dlc but no voice work.

For MK 11, I'm expecting a T2 type likeness with audio sound bites used from the films

In that case I would put my money on a soundalike. Would be too much bother to clean up sound bites for a game. Not to mention making them work in different contexts.

Just reading a rumour that Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal is one of the DLC

I think that's in response to a Boon tweet about ice cream. More likely it's a Sindel reference (I scream).

glad that Spawn is officially confirmed. don't know if it's enough to get me back on the game. but at least he's in.

My chum mate a good point how will you get gear for the DLC characters?

The krypt is so damn annoying. It's fun to play about in for a while, but it being always online, the crashing and randomness of loot just kills it for me. Been spending ages just looking for skeleton keys just because I wish to complete it.

The krypt is so damn annoying. It's fun to play about in for a while, but it being always online, the crashing and randomness of loot just kills it for me. Been spending ages just looking for skeleton keys just because I wish to complete it.

I hate the bit with the spiders lol gives me anxiety.

Check your inventory. There should be yellow vials which turn them docile temprarily.

Something weird I noticed at Brthesda's E3 conference. There did seem to be a MK reference in the Doom Eternal trailer. You can hear at one point "Final round. Fight", which seems pretty close to the MK announcer.

I also noticed while watching the Maxamillion Dood Bethesda reaction vid that there were some MK cosplay going on at their event. Bit of an odd coincidence.

Doom Slayer would be so good for MK. Imagine his move set and fatalities/brutalities.

I think Arnold was involved with the Terminator dlc for a WWE game, so it wouldn't be unheard of, but given jow expensive he could be I would say he's least likely.

Ash could go either way given Bruce wouldn't be as hard to pay for, but going by previous guest characters like Freddy they could just skip fully voicing him altogether. Which is kinda funny looking back given how Robert Englund was Scarecrow in Injustice 2.

Apparently according to leaked data mines both Ash and Terminator have intro dialogue with their opponents so SOMEONE is going to be voicing them, most likely.

How's everyone liking Shang Tsung?

Pretty cool move set I thought and love the special moves you can use by transforming in to Ermac, Rain or Reptile. Especially the Ermac one if amplified seems really good to get a combo going.

I want to play as him already but I think I'll just wait for all or most of the first pack to be released to get the season pass

I want to play as him already but I think I'll just wait for all or most of the first pack to be released to get the season pass

Obviously can't be 100% sure but I think I seen leaks again a few days ago that sounded like it will definitely be Ash & Terminator as the two unrevealed characters.

can't wait to see Spawn gameplay. hope we don't have to wait too long for him to be released.

decided to give this another shot. picked it up for PS4 this time - got the Premium Edition on sale.

this may sound like a stupid question, but how do you unlock skins? Like, how can I unlock the "non-revenant" versions of Kitana, Jada, etc.?

decided to give this another shot. picked it up for PS4 this time - got the Premium Edition on sale.

this may sound like a stupid question, but how do you unlock skins? Like, how can I unlock the "non-revenant" versions of Kitana, Jada, etc.?

Krypt, but also they have a daily rotation available in the premium shop for usually about 500 time krystals.

I'm watching the cutscenes for this, why are they animated in shaky camera view? Who thought that was a good idea? Who decided to let it pass?
Bad enough a lot of modern action movies are ruthless with it, why are animated cutscenes designed with that annoying feature in mind?

Please tell me they can be skipped during first gameplay run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"