Mortal Kombat 11

so apparently this Youtube vid includes leaked intro dialogues with the DLC characters. Guess they mined it from Switch game data??

Also discussed and listed in here:

These are the DLC's characters intro dialogs (Spoilers)

If true, then it confirms

Fujin
Nightwolf
Spawn
Sheeva
Sindel
Terminator
Ash
Joker

Last edited:
man. Mortal Kombat sure is a lot different from what I remember...….lol

the control scheme, move inputs, they've all changed!! haha.

They can be changed back but now I'm used to it so when I go to play UMK3 on the X-Box 360 it takes time to readjust to the old settings.

I'm very curious about

Terminator's look and voice

Didn't play X. Loved 9 and got pretty good at it with quite a few characters.

But damn is the learning curve on this steep lol. I'm not confident enough to go online yet. I like the new kustomisation features though.

yeah, I'm sure they'll add Shao Kahn as DLC in a few months then. he's not a character I'm that interested in, so I can wait.

speaking of unlocks, does each character start with one fatality and then you have to unlock the 2nd fatality?

what about brutalities? do you have to unlock each one of those? how many of those does each character have?

You can perform all the fatalities and brutalities even when they're locked I believe. Just Google the inputs.

You can perform all the fatalities and brutalities even when they're locked I believe. Just Google the inputs.
really?

I'll have to try that. that would make getting the achievements related to those much easier......lol.

That really sucks, he was my most hyped DLC character.

Hope that some of other guest characters are true at least, the Terminator would be mint.

why are they consistently only featuring Scorpion in the cover? With so many iconic characters and newer characters that are here to stay in the long run, I would have thought they would have used more characters in the boxart.

The cover should have been the same as the special edition cover. Just a black background with the dragon logo and game title

Basic and simple but effective

My suspicions on that list were right. It will be interesting to see what characters actually are going to show up.

why are they consistently only featuring Scorpion in the cover? With so many iconic characters and newer characters that are here to stay in the long run, I would have thought they would have used more characters in the boxart.

Scorpion is NRS and MKs mascot. He's like their Mario.

the only DLC character I really want is SPAWN!!!!

but since he was on that list, and now it's in doubt, I'm not sure.

maybe they'll surprise me and include DC's Raven instead!! ;)

I did think Terminator posed a problem for the fatal blow and fatality system. Everyone has the same internal structure. The endo skeleton would prove a problem for that. Frost's fatality where she steal the brain of her victim just can't be done with the Terminator.

the only DLC character I really want is SPAWN!!!!

but since he was on that list, and now it's in doubt, I'm not sure.

maybe they'll surprise me and include DC's Raven instead!! ;)
Yeah Spawn is about the only DLC character I really want to try.

So now its been out for a little while who is everyone's favourite character to play as?

Sub-Zero but he's always been my favorite and main MK character and so I'm biased. Besides him though.. I have to go with Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Jax or Geras

Sub-Zero but he's always been my favorite and main MK character and so I'm biased. Besides him though.. I have to go with Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Jax or Geras
I've never been that great at fighting games so I like Liu Kang as well as his moves are easy to remember lol.

Getting ok with Scorpion as well.

I suck at fighting games but they're just so much that it's one of my favorite videogame genres. I'm decent and not just spam and stuff but am not an expert at pulling off big combos and so I'd likely get slaughtered online.

Sub-Zero has just always been awesome and the most interesting character to me with great moves. Liu Kang is cool and definetly easy or fun to play as. I use him a lot in the towers

I suck at fighting games but they're just so much that it's one of my favorite videogame genres. I'm decent and not just spam and stuff but am not an expert at pulling off big combos and so I'd likely get slaughtered online.

Sub-Zero has just always been awesome and the most interesting character to me with great moves. Liu Kang is cool and definetly easy or fun to play as. I use him a lot in the towers

That's sort of the level I am getting to with Scorpion now I can put some decent combos together just nothing crazy.

Too Many Mikrotransactions? - Mortal Kombat 11 Review

3.1K views 2 weeks ago Published on 8 May 2019
#ElectricPlayground #MortalKombat11 #Review

Do the microtransactions and loot boxes in Mortal Kombat 11 deal a fatality to the game? Victor Lucas gives us this thoughts in this review!

More recently

3 days ago
MORTAL KOMBAT 11 Has Managed To Sell A Bone-Crushing 1.8 Million Digital Copies
A new study by SuperData has revealed that NetherRealm Studios' Mortal Kombat 11 has reached yet another milestone by selling over a staggering 1.8 million digital copies.Read more

source: The Electric Playground Network | EPN & https://gamefragger.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"