Mortal Kombat: Legacy - Part 2

Stop speaking crazy. It's Cary 'F**ing'Tagawa. He IS Shang Tsung. No different from keeping M throughout all the Bond Movies.

Hold on chief, I liked his portrayl in the 1st movie as much as he next guy but I want fresh actors and story for this show and the eventually movie. You cant reboot something then bring back the original actors. The M thing is a bit different I think she was there for his first assignment regardless. This is like rebooting spiderman and doing the goblin over but bringing back dafoe.

Well, I assume they're trying to make it less obvious so it'll be a shock to whoever he fights and they don't know about it.

I was also thinking a straw hat probably draws less attention to him. It's just, Kung Lao is in my Top 5, favorite MK characters. So I get easily more critical if little details get changed to characters I like the most. I can understand them hiding the blade, so it's not obvious to his opponent, too bad they couldn't keep the rest the same.

I was also thinking a straw hat probably draws less attention to him. It's just, Kung Lao is in my Top 5, favorite MK characters. So I get easily more critical if little details get changed to characters I like the most. I can understand them hiding the blade, so it's not obvious to his opponent, too bad they couldn't keep the rest the same.

I'm surprised that not many thought of this considering that Oddjob is the primary influence for Kung Lao.....in that regard.

I see no problem with it. As long as he has a big round hat that can chop heads off, why fuss?

On December 4, 2012, Michael Jai White tweeted that he would not be appearing in Season 2 of Legacy, but would be returning to do the film

Is this true? F YEAH!

On December 4, 2012, Michael Jai White tweeted that he would not be appearing in Season 2 of Legacy, but would be returning to do the film

Is this true? F YEAH!

Yup and that was a reply to my tweet to him.

I see no problem with it. As long as he has a big round hat that can chop heads off, why fuss?

I simply think the black hat from the game is cooler. That's all there is to it. Straw hats are Raiden's schtick.

not really feeling the straw hat, but at least design wise it looks like the black one in the game. hopefully it looks better once in action.

Wonder if that means that Jeri Ryan will be in the movie too, since she doesn't appear in the 2nd Season.

The movie will have one hell of a character roster

He was on a radio show back in October and announced he would be filming the movie.

Yes but he didnt say anything about not returning to "Legacy" like he did when he tweeted me.

I'm not sure on Liu Kang's look. The leather jacket is a bit iffy to me, but as long as the show is good that's what matters.

I don't think it was an actual still from the movie, I think it was just him relaxing on set.

I liked the idea of Brian Tee since the announcement, thought he'd do a decent job. I like him as Liu Kang even more, after I've seen old character designs from Shaolin Monks. Don't they look a little similar?

Btw, am I the only one a little disappointed by Mark Dacascos as Kung Lao? It's not that I find him terrible, but I was mostly hoping for a fresh face. Also, like I've seen someone mention on another board, he has probably too much swagger for someone like Kung Lao. I actually kinda wish Brian Tee had ended up as Kung Lao. Look wise he could pull of both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"