Mortal Kombat: Legacy - Part 2

I liked the idea of Brian Tee since the announcement, thought he'd do a decent job. I like him as Liu Kang even more, after I've seen old character designs from Shaolin Monks. Don't they look a little similar?

Btw, am I the only one a little disappointed by Mark Dacascos as Kung Lao? It's not that I find him terrible, but I was mostly hoping for a fresh face. Also, like I've seen someone mention on another board, he has probably too much swagger for someone like Kung Lao. I actually kinda wish Brian Tee had ended up as Kung Lao. Look wise he could pull of both.

now i feel like playing Shaolin Monks

I liked the idea of Brian Tee since the announcement, thought he'd do a decent job. I like him as Liu Kang even more, after I've seen old character designs from Shaolin Monks. Don't they look a little similar?

Btw, am I the only one a little disappointed by Mark Dacascos as Kung Lao? It's not that I find him terrible, but I was mostly hoping for a fresh face. Also, like I've seen someone mention on another board, he has probably too much swagger for someone like Kung Lao. I actually kinda wish Brian Tee had ended up as Kung Lao. Look wise he could pull of both.

Wow that's crazy, even this hat look like it's made of straw.

wpiet.jpg

I hope the guy on the far right isn't supposed to be Sub-Zero. And I'm not really liking Kung Lao's outfit. I just don't like the pattern on his outfit.

Who's next to Johnny in the white and who's that monster near Lui Kang?

I think the "monster" is Noob Saibot. Got the all-black thing going. Btw, I know I've been a little behind on the news, but motherf'ing KENSHI is in this?!

Hmm... dude on the far right looks more like Noob to me.

I hope he's neither Noob, nor Sub-Zero. He just looks so out of place in that picture, with all that motocross gear or whatever it is.

I've been behind on news updates,When does S2 begin to be released and the movie start filming??

Last edited:
Maybe the guy in white is Raiden.

Is that Cary Tagawa in the back?

EDIT: Maybe I'm late to this, but wow he's reprising his role! Sweet!

Why couldn't they make Kung Lao look closer to this?

I sure hope these costumes won't be the owned used in the movie!

I hope so too. While some costumes look great, like Scorpion, which I wouldn't mind at all if he looks exactly like that in the Movie, others look just horrendous.

Well.. seeing as how the original Sub-Zero IS Noob Saibot..

Yeah, there's that.

I had to go back to the press release to see which Sub-Zero was mentioned in it. Harry Shum, Jr. will be Kuai Liang. And this is how Bi-Han looked in the first season...

SZL.jpg

Only good thing I see is Cary playing Shang again. They need to make that movie instead of this low budget garbage.

Why so negative guys ? Wait to see things in motion etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"