• Mileena
  • Jax
  • Baraka
  • Stryker
  • Shang Tsung
  • Quan Chi
  • Ermac
  • Kenshi
Because I'm glad that the bots don't enter just yet and that the bastardized Shao Kahn won't appear again lol but also due to Liu Kang and Kung Lao finally appearing.

I wonder if there will be a telekinetic battle between Ermac and Kenshi....that would be dope as hell imo

I wonder IF any character will get killed off since the season is about the tournament and of course the tournament is suppose to be a fight to the death

So, wait...instead of an MK movie we're getting Legacy Season 2?

no we are getting both! i feel season 2 will be the last and we'll get the movie for 2014?

Hmm just caught up on the trailer/vlog. Sounds interesting. Hopefully it's not as cheeseball as the Legacy webseries.

Also If there are any actors I look forward to seeing play Kang and Lao they are

Kang: Nicholas Tse or Shin Koyamada

Lao: Jon Foo, Ilram Choi or Osiric Chau

i just hope they change Baraka's look. have him look more like his video game counterpart. not something out of Lord of the Rings.

They used a bit of that guy's video pretending to sing the Mortal Kombat movie theme when Mortal Kombat is said, lol
Great roster, and I hope the new series have longer episodes, less motion comic choreographed fights
Ending to the trailer made me laugh hard :lmao:

They used a bit of that guy's video pretending to sing the Mortal Kombat movie theme when Mortal Kombat is said, lol
Great roster, and I hope the new series have longer episodes, less motion comic choreographed fights
Ending to the trailer made me laugh hard :lmao:

Indeed...that whole trailer had me cracking up hard

I hope that guy who played Scorpion is back, he is cool and awesome...my bro actually has the blu-ray...missed a few episodes...is the short film on there?

Now here are the main things I'm anticipating this season:

- Kitana & Mileena returning WITHOUT the presence of Kahn

- No Robots taking up most of the budget that could be used in other areas

- Kenshi and Ermac potentially fighting each each other

- The Inclusion of Liu Kang and Kung Lao

- The tournament now being the focus with no more story setup

- Scorpion being a spectre

Im totally looking forward to season 2, especially with the roster they chose!! Can't wait to see Kitana and Mileena fight as their fight in season 1 was really good. Sub-Zero vs Scorpion should also be good!

Wonder if Kwai Liang will appear this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"