Movie Stuff You Only Now Just Realized - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed that Anthony Anderson, who I first met as Law & Order's serious detective Bernard was the crazy fat guy from Transformers. And I had known Anderson for a long time before I saw Transformers. And that's not all... he was one of Jim Carrey's sons in Me, Myself and Irene!!! :wow::wow::wow:

Aye, he was also the Burger Shack guy in Harold & Kumar (Come on, Pookie, let's burn this mother****er down!)

I just realized right now while watching Inception that the reason it was raining in Yusef's dream world is because he had to pee.

"you couldn't you have peed before you went under."
"Sorry"
"a little bit too much free champagne before takeoff, hey yusef?"
"ha ha bloddy ha"

I was like, what the hell are they talking about. Oh, the rain.

Thought that was funny. and kind of clever.

Another thing that's clever, is that Eames' dream is of a snow covered mountain. I always thought that because he lives in a warm climate(Mombasa), that he's dreaming about being in colder weather.

Another thing that's clever, is that Eames' dream is of a snow covered mountain. I always thought that because he lives in a warm climate(Mombasa), that he's dreaming about being in colder weather.
Wasn't the snow just part of the design?

In the opening scenes of Shaft (2000), Elizabeth Banks is one of the friends at Tre's table (Mekhi Phiffer character).

The first mummy is okay, if not only for the music and the exchange between O'connell and Benny.

The second I only remember "Everytime I'm around you I get shot in the arse!"

Tom Jane and the guy who plays the overlord in The Chronicles of Riddick are in Face/Off

That's twice I've heard Jane is in Face/Off. I need that dvd.

Also, and this is probably a surprise only to me, but the completely awesome Tim Olyphant was Delroy Lindo's partner in Gone in 60 Seconds.

"By the time you're out, *******, there won't even *be* cars." NO IDEA! And I've seen that movie dozens of times.

i saw Face/Off the other night and when Cage is in the prison this one guy looked like Thomas Jane so i wikipediaed it and boom, it was him.

A few weeks ago I saw Pollux Troy in a movie called Best Laid Plans and the whole time I was going "Gggrarh who the **** is this guy?"

Was not a bad flick and I was even more surprised that it was made in 1999 and Josh Brolin was in it, years before his big comeback or resurgence or whatever.

That's absolutely true.

Oh aye, I knew for sure there was still a shot of Richard Kiel in the Hulk pilot, I just wasn't sure if I recalled where the shot was in the episode.
I'm pretty sure it's an overhead shot of him standing in the forest.

Last edited:
Skeeter, Scooter's sister from Muppet Babies was never in any of the Muppet Movies.

Aye, he was also the Burger Shack guy in Harold & Kumar (Come on, Pookie, let's burn this mother****er down!)
I actually remember Anthnoy Anderson as far back as the 90's when he was on one of those NBC Saturday teen shows, it was about basketball called Half Time I think.

Obviously Iron Man has the greatest film villain of all time. It's THE DUDE.

I actually remember Anthnoy Anderson as far back as the 90's when he was on one of those NBC Saturday teen shows, it was about basketball called Half Time I think.

It came on after Saved By The Bell right?

It was Hang Time IIRC.....

Tom Hardy was in Layer Cake, really surprised I never noticed that till now.

Billy Zane and Casey Siemaszko who played 2 of Biff's goons in Back to the Future 1 and 2 reunited in The Phantom with Billy as the main character and Casey as the henchman of one of the main villains (Casey's role was only during the first opening parts of the film).

Crispin Glover played George McFly in Back to the Future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"