Movie Stuff You Only Now Just Realized - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a huge revelation but untill today I thought The Hulk only said two things in The Incredible Hulk (2008). "Hulk smash!" and "Betty". Turns out at the start of the movie when we've not really seen him yet, he's all shadows and figures in the smoke, he says, "Leave me alone."

I feel there should be a better revelation at the start of the thread than my rubbish one.

Nah, that's not rubbish! I never knew that, I'm actually on Youtube right now trying to find it.

John C. McGinley and Tony Todd are Ed Harris' henchmen in The Rock.

Each of Burton and Schumacher's Batman sequels to their own work features a male villain who can't survive out of a very cold environment and a seductress who forms an alliance with him, but has her own feminist agenda.

More TV related but I found out that Bryan Cranston from Breaking Bad and Malcolm In The Middle did a few anime voiceover work in the 90's such as Macross Plus and Eagle Rider of which was another version of Battle Of The Planets which in itself was the dubbed version of Gatchaman.

Daryl Hannah who've I've always known primarily as Elle Driver in Kill Bill played Pris in Blade Runner. Somehow I have never known this before rewatching Blade Runner earlier tonight.

While i know that Brad Pitt , Sean COnnery and Will SMith were considered for roles in the matrix apparantly Nicholas Cage was offered roles in The Matrix and LOTR

Watching Flushed Away I just noticed Han Solo has a cameo...

As a prisoner, frozen in a block of ice.

Quite funny how many little nods this film has to other films.

three versions of E.T. the Extraterrestrial appear as cameos in the senate in the phantom menace apparently

Yep. Its in the bottom right hand corner of the screen durring a shot of the Senate. I do believe it's when everyone is yelling their aproval for a vote of no confidance in Chancellor Velorum. One of my favorite easter eggs ever.

Also when I was younger I thought that Terrance Stamp and Christopher Lee were the same person, only to realize years later, that A) How dare I confuse Sir Christopher Lee with anyone, and B) that they are both in the Star Wars prequels, Stamp playing the aforementioned Chancellor Velorum.

Also when I was 10 and Fellowship of the Ring came out, I thought Gandalf was Patrick Stewart. This was of course ridiculous. Odd though that I confused Professor X with Magneto.

I saw Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and in one shot there's a book titled "THOR". The writer/director is Shane Black, the director of Iron Man 3. Thought it was interesting.

Each of Burton and Schumacher's Batman sequels to their own work features a male villain who can't survive out of a very cold environment and a seductress who forms an alliance with him, but has her own feminist agenda.

i thought penguin could survive just fine out of the cold? he just prefers to hang with penguins.

I just realized that Cheech Marin has been in several movies with Danny Trejo : From Dusk Till Dawn , Spy Kids , Spy Kids 2 , Spy Kids 3 , Machete , Once Upon A Time In Mexico , and Desperado.

I've never seen any of the Spy Kids movies but isn't counting them all separate cheating? It's one franchise after all.

Not really a huge revelation but untill today I thought The Hulk only said two things in The Incredible Hulk (2008). "Hulk smash!" and "Betty". Turns out at the start of the movie when we've not really seen him yet, he's all shadows and figures in the smoke, he says, "Leave me alone."

One of my favourite parts from any Hulk film. Loved it when I discovered that.

I just realized that Cheech Marin has been in several movies with Danny Trejo : From Dusk Till Dawn , Spy Kids , Spy Kids 2 , Spy Kids 3 , Machete , Once Upon A Time In Mexico , and Desperado.

There also all directed by Robert Rodriguez.

A TV/Movie thing, but in one episode of The Wire, Tristan Wilds wears a Tuskegee Airmen shirt. He later plays a role in Red Tails, a movie based on those pilots.

Inception

D
ominick Cobb
Robert Michael Fischer
Eames
Ariadne
Mallorie Cobb
S
aito

2qknh44.gif

i thought penguin could survive just fine out of the cold? he just prefers to hang with penguins.
Uh-uh. His death came about from all the heat from the explosions and his mayoral head quarters is air conditioned.

I thought that was because he dropped through a window and down twenty feet...

I just realized Seth Rogen was in Donnie Darko. I hadn't seen it in years until recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"