Movie Stuff You Only Now Just Realized - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh not seen that in a while but that Jonah Hill scene with the shoes was great. :up:

I've just found out that the original novel of the Planet of the Apes has an unexplained twist ending the same way the twist ending of Tim Burton's version was unexplained. So how does the haters of the 2001 version feel about this :woot:?

Burton's film was boring and uninspired. Just because it kept the original books ending doesn't make the film any good.

Amy Adams is in Talladega Nights.

In Frequency, Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliet in Lost) appears next to another actor -don't know his name- and the character is named Jack Shepard (like Matthew Fox's character in Lost). Also both involve some kind of time travel into the narrative.

I've just found out that the original novel of the Planet of the Apes has an unexplained twist ending the same way the twist ending of Tim Burton's version was unexplained. So how does the haters of the 2001 version feel about this :woot:?

That just means that the book shares the same problem. Notice its not as if the book is held as a great classic the same way the first film is seen as iconic within its medium.

Besides, Burton's twist was swiped from Kevin Smith. lol.

That James Cameron wrote Strange Days.

That 90's Ray Fiennes and Modern Bradely Cooper are the same person.

1981480,MqveFMRzikFV7Hc_8n63Uc1ipmVb1vLp9msrFhS3XaFwpWgi6UYEvgJgPeOS3+TzP7qqwCcLyODdR79920XjOw==.jpg

hangover-2-photo-bradley-cooper.jpg

ZOMG bradley cooper 4 voldemort in the harry potter reboot!!!!!!1111!!1

Parker Wayne said:
Yup. Same with Jonah Hill in 40 Year Old Virgin.
Also in 2006 he was in the movie Click as Adam Sandler's fat (obviously) teenage son with a prosthetic nose.

They do look very similar in those pics.

I caught it in a theater today, so technically I just realized it, but in Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, when the group meets Nathan Fillon's character, he gives them a canister of winds branded with a TV shows called "Hercules Busts Heads." He says something to the effect of "Oh that was a great show. So good they cancelled it after 1 season." Total Firefly reference.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan and RDJ look alike.

Actually the main character landing on a modern planet of the apes isnt the twist in the book.

A couple in a space ship find the main character's journal. He talks about landing on POTA and leaving and returning to Earth...only to find that intelligent apes ruled...he writes all this down in a journal and shoots it into space.
At the end you find out the couple who are reading the journal are intelligent apes....that's the twist.

Christopher Reeve turned down leading roles in both Lethal Weapon, Pretty Woman, and Fatal Attraction.

Mr Reeve turned down Total Recall as well.

this is 7 months old. but its so good that i need to remind everyone every year.

hydyiEB.png

Other then Superman he seemed a bit bad at picking movie roles.

While I have known this maybe for the past 5 years, but it would be that in the 1990 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, there were cameos from the stunt actors of the Turtles.

and one of the voice actors too, Raph's voice actor (who also wore the suit) was the guy in the back of the cab when Raph jumps over it to chase somebody "what the hell was that?".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"