Movie Stuff You Only Now Just Realized - Part 7

Kate Mara is the Marshal who serves Tony a subpoena in Iron Man 2

In Batman Forever, I realized Fred Stickley, Nygma's boss who he murders is played by Ed Begley Jr. in an uncredited role.

Also in the beginning of the Two-Face hide out scene, you can see Riddler standing still off to the side before it's his cue to enter.

I've seen this movie a lot. :o
The doctor in the final scene, is played by the late Rene Auberjonois (Star Trek DS9)

Norman Osborn only wears green as the Green Goblin. Harry wears green quite a bit.

In Batman Forever, I realized Fred Stickley, Nygma's boss who he murders is played by Ed Begley Jr. in an uncredited role.

Also in the beginning of the Two-Face hide out scene, you can see Riddler standing still off to the side before it's his cue to enter.

OMG, I literally just came to this thread to report this exact same finding. I have seen this movie countless times and just now noticed this on the rewatch I did tonight.

Did he...just appear there on the HBO Max version or something?! This cannot be a coincidence! :argh: :oldrazz:

OMG, I literally just came to this thread to report this exact same finding. I have seen this movie countless times and just now noticed this on the rewatch I did tonight.

Did he...just appear there on the HBO Max version or something?! This cannot be a coincidence! :argh: :oldrazz:

They snuck in a piece of the three hour cut! #Releasethe20000cut

Watched the 80s film Cloak and Dagger and was surprised that Louie Anderson had a small role as a cab driver near the end in one scene

The guy who played Bob, Ritchie Valens’ brother, in La Bamba, was Deathstroke in Titans.

It's there in the Crave version as well. I think I might have noticed it previously. It makes sense since it is such a long oner. Wouldn't make sense to reshoot it for that small error, if it was the best performance they got out of everyone.

I may have recently watched The Day of The Jackal a few too many times and been a bit fascinated with it, but in a panning shot of The Jackal buying clothes at a flea market, if you watch closely right when the camera pans to Edward Fox you can see he’s looking at the camera waiting for his cue to start “acting”. It goes by fast but like I said, I’ve watched it a few too many times and now it’s slightly distracting :funny:

It's there in the Crave version as well. I think I might have noticed it previously. It makes sense since it is such a long oner. Wouldn't make sense to reshoot it for that small error, if it was the best performance they got out of everyone.

Are these movies in 4K? Is that why? I ask because I noticed BR looks absolutely gorgeous on HBOMax.

Are these movies in 4K? Is that why? I ask because I noticed BR looks absolutely gorgeous on HBOMax.
Nope, as @Snow Queen will rant on endlessly about if you ask, our homegrown Canadian streaming service, is garbage with a max resolution of 720p.

Properly on topic, when we re-watched Forever last year, it was the first time I realized that Enygma head was warped and deformed at the end of the movie after the destruction of his Box. I never picked up on that as a kid.

Nope, as @Snow Queen will rant on endlessly about if you ask, our homegrown Canadian streaming service, is garbage with a max resolution of 720p.

Properly on topic, when we re-watched Forever last year, it was the first time I realized that Enygma head was warped and deformed at the end of the movie after the destruction of his Box. I never picked up on that as a kid.

Huh, so it doesn't play 4K at all even when it may play through a different device? Maybe I'm going crazy but BR looked better on there than my blu ray.

James Remar was one of The Warriors. (He was the jerk one who got arrested for assaulting the lady on the park bench.)

Paul Bettany is best known for playing the Vision. The first film I saw him in was 'First Knight' playing Geoffrey Chaucer. The first time both of those characters appear on screen, they are completely naked.

I read this and didn't catch the wrong movie plus this is also the first time I remember seeing Bettany. The appearing naked fact was also something I had never put together and probably never would have.

A Knight's Tale has the Joker, Vision, Robert Baratheon, Alan Tudyk ( name a character ) and Solomon Kane. By the way for those who may not know who Solomon Kane is he was created by Robert E Howard the same guy who created Conan the Barbarian.

The actor who was the voice of Destro on the 80s GI Joe cartoon was the voice of the Cybersuit in Star Kid

It's hardly universal, but I just noticed there's a few groups of acting brothers running around Hollywood where two of them are really famous, and there's a third one who's less famous. We got the Hemsworths (Chris and Liam, plus Luke), we got the Skarsgaards (Alexander and Bill, plus Gustav), and we got the Wilsons (Owen and Luke, plus Andrew).

It's hardly universal, but I just noticed there's a few groups of acting brothers running around Hollywood where two of them are really famous, and there's a third one who's less famous. We got the Hemsworths (Chris and Liam, plus Luke), we got the Skarsgaards (Alexander and Bill, plus Gustav), and we got the Wilsons (Owen and Luke, plus Andrew).

I knew about Luke Hemsworth and Gustaf Skarsgård but this is the first I’ve ever heard of Andrew Wilson.

I wasn’t aware of the third Wilson brother either.

I read this and didn't catch the wrong movie plus this is also the first time I remember seeing Bettany. The appearing naked fact was also something I had never put together and probably never would have.

A Knight's Tale has the Joker, Vision, Robert Baratheon, Alan Tudyk ( name a character ) and Solomon Kane. By the way for those who may not know who Solomon Kane is he was created by Robert E Howard the same guy who created Conan the Barbarian.
Bettany is also in A Beautiful Mind where he plays a character created from Russell Crowe’s imagination to help deal with anxiety, similar to WandaVision

I only remembered him as Tim Curry's chauffeur in the first charlies angles movie which had his brother Luke in it.

Remember Stan's cameo in 'Ant Man & the Wasp'? On one layer, his line has the generic meaning of, 'boy, I sure did a lot of drugs and partying back then, but now it's come back to me and I've gotta deal with weird stuff like having my car vanish.'

But there's also an extra layer of meaning that applies to the man himself. Stan hit it big and made bank by building the Marvel heroes and just creating basically whatever he wanted, any weird ideas he could threw out became a best-selling super-hero comic. "Hey, I got it: A super-hero husband-wife team who can shrink down and ride on ants!" It was a very fun time for him. And now because of all that, he's gotta deal with that same hero-team's antics ruining his day by turning his car into a micro machine.

"Well, the 60's were fun, but now I'm paying for it."

Kathy Griffin is in Pulp Fiction. She's the one that talks to Marsalis Wallace after he gets up from being hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"