Movies you own that "aren't that good"

Daredevil: Directors Cut is the film that we should have gotten in the first place instead of the theatrical version. I owned both of them at one point, but got rid of the theatrical version once I watched the Directors Cut

catwoemen
batman and robion
surbien commondo wit hulk hogan and chrsitphor lloyd
super man 3 and 4
dragon balll evoultion
power ranger the moive
supermario brothe liveaction moive
teeange mutnat ninjaturtle 3
tmnt good not that great. i still watch it.
master of the unisver kind of sily itt one of my favorite moives.
ghsot buster 2
zoom
fanstic four moives
ghost rider
spider-man 3
x-men last stand

Last edited:
Halloween 2 (Rob Zombie version) - My god, that film was so bad, damn stores won't even give you store credit for giving it to them, as if store credit mattered to me.

"Sorry man, that film's just too horrible to remain in our store."

I saw this for free from my cable company (had a voucher) and still felted cheated out of money. how rob can stand there and be proud of this is beyond me. just a slap in the face to any halloween fan. I dont mind cussing in a movie but good lord every word out of lauries mouth was f this, f you, f the world.

Is this movies that aren't that good according to most, or movies you own that you don't like that much. If it's one's I personally don't think are that good...

For starters I own both Star Wars: The Phantom Menace and Star Wars: Attack of the Clones. I also recognize that Revenge of the Sith is not that good, although fairly entertaining and has a lot of pluses to outweigh the minuses. I own Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, which I just find entertaining but pretty bad. I don't really like either Fantastic Four movies. I own the second Conan. I also own the Day of the Dead remake, however I find it unintentionally hilarious. That's really about all I can think of.

A few off the top of my head:

Double Impact
Ever After
Leprechaun 2

Why Ever After? Despite the chick flick label, it's actually one that doesn't insult men or pander to its target audience. Very accessible, entertaining and the best chick flick Drew Barrymore's done. I also liked how the stepmother and the mean stepsister weren't caricatures either.

I saw this for free from my cable company (had a voucher) and still felted cheated out of money. how rob can stand there and be proud of this is beyond me. just a slap in the face to any halloween fan. I dont mind cussing in a movie but good lord every word out of lauries mouth was f this, f you, f the world.
Now that you mention it, are there anymore Halloween movies to come? I hated part 2 also.

Maybe a new creative director who wasn't abused as a child can deliver a decent Halloween movie without it turning into a snuff film.

Big Top Pee-wee, Planet of the Apes (2001), and a small collection of Ed Wood movies.

The Dark Knight

1296112380756.gif

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (I love it as a parody of T2/adding a couple of cool things...but I acknowledge it's level of quality)

Batman & Robin, One of the best drinking games ever made...

Funny People...this wasn't THAT BAD but...I pictured Adam Sandler/Seth Rogen being hilarious....and.......

catwoemen
batman and robion
super man 3 and 4
dragon balll evoultion
power ranger the moive
ghsot buster 2
zoom
fanstic four moives
ghost rider
spider-man 3
x-men last stand

^^^^^^^^^^^^
I think I had an anneurism trying to read all of that.

He's not. On the commentary he pointed out the terrible points and in interviews he said doing remakes is a terrible idea. I wouldn't say he's proud at all

catwoemen
batman and robion
super man 3 and 4
dragon balll evoultion
power ranger the moive
ghsot buster 2
zoom
fanstic four moives
ghost rider
spider-man 3
x-men last stand

Have no fear braincells, I'll clean up this mess

translation:

Catwoman
Batman and Robin
Suburban Commando
Superman 3
Superman 4: The Quest for Peace
Dragonball Evolution
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III
TMNT (not that great, although I still watch it)
Masters of the Universe (kind of silly, it's one of my favorite movies)
Ghostbusters 2
Zoom
Fantastic Four and Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Ghost Rider
Spider-Man 3
X-Men: The Last Stand

:cwink:

Dungeons & Dragons = As I'm a D&D geek, this is sort of a guilty pleasure of mine. The visual effects are really awesome, but the writing is atrocious. I have doubts as to whether or not the writers or director had ever played D&D in their lives.

Dungeons & Dragons II: Wrath Of The Dragon God = This movie was far better written than the original. Unfortunately, due to a significantly smaller budget, the visual FX weren't nearly as impressive. Still very enjoyable though.

Conan The Destroyer = As a sequel to Conan The Barbarian, a HUGE disappointment. But if you had never watched the original, it is rather enjoyable as a stand alone movie. Another guilty pleasure.

Red Sonja = A very silly movie. Aparently, Dino De Laurentis didn't learn his lesson with Conan The Destroyer and believed that if you tell everyone that silly crap is actually good, then that will make it true. The writing and acting were just so badly done it's hard to watch this movie seriously. Watch it as a comedy, and it's far more enjoyable.

Suburban Commando = Hulk Hogan's first attempt at doing comedy. As a wrestling fan & life long Hulkamaniac, I find this movie rather enjoyable. The attempts at making the Hulkster sound witty were pretty pathetic. The physical humor was quite hysterical though. I especially enjoyed Shep's attempts to "help" the mime with his "problems".

Mr. Nanny = Another Hulk Hogan comedy. This one focuses more on physical humor than verbal witticisms, and is thus a little better than Suburban Commando. It still has its weaknesses, but is fun to watch (Hulk Hogan in a pink tutu anyone?).

Ready To Rumble = Not exactly a great movie by any stretch of the imagination, but a very fun one to watch none the less. I kinda felt that Scott Caan should've wound up as a wrestler and David Arquette should've become a manager. Ever see Scott without his shirt? That dude is ripped.

Star Wars Episode I: The Franchise Menace = The visual effects looked fake, Jar Jar was annoying, Darth Maul didn't get to do anything, and the kid who played Anikin can't act to save his life. Plus there wasn't nearly enough action, and the pod race was added for no other reason than to make a video game based on that one scene. Heck, the video game came out in stores before the movie ever hit the theaters!

Star Wars Episode II: Attack Of The Clowns = The visual effects looked fake, and the they could have found a better actor to play Anikin (although Hayden is a little better than what's-his-name from the first movie). On the plus side, there was far more action and far less Jar Jar.

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The S#!t = While significantly better than the previous two, it's still a poor follow up to the original trilogy. The visual effects still look fake, and Anikin seems to turn to the Dark Side too quickly. The action is better than the previous two movies though. However, I would have liked to have seen more of the assault on the Jedi Temple. There was a deleted scene of Anikin dueling one of the masters and two padawans with lightsabers that I think should have been left in. There was another scene which was never shot, where Anikin went to the communications room at the temple to send out a message to the Jedi to return to the temple. One of the Jedi masters, the one in charge of the archives, stood in his way. She wouldn't draw her lightsaber, but refused to stand aside, and he cut her down in cold blood.

The Star Wars prequels
The AVP movies
Spider-man 3
A couple of the later Frankenstein movies because they came with the set of the good, early ones.
Same for Blade 3, it was part of the Blade set for $9 and couldn't resist.

That's pretty much it. I try not to buy crap.

Batman Forever
Batman & Robin
Revenge of the Sith
Attack of the Clones

-Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
-Daredevil (Director's Cut)
-Pirate sof the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
-The Wolfman Remake (2010, Director's Cut)
-The Producers (2005 musical version)
-Jurassic Park III
-Rush Hour 2

That's all I can think of. Most of those were from a certain period (2001-2005), I think my movie taste has protected me mostly since.

Some of these I thought were good but not liked by a lot of people. I might sell DD and FF depending on the reboots.

Daredevil
Fantastic Four
Fantastic Four 2
Ghost Rider
Punisher :Warzone
Wolverine
Xmen 3
AVP:Requiem
Universal Soldier
Starship Troopers
Robocop 2
Saw 4-6