Mrh7448 artwork

EdRyder said:
WHAAA???!!
RhinoGuy is fantabulous! Im lovin that!Lovin that whole style
If youve got more -post em up!

Thanks...though I like the way some of these turn out, it's just not me anymore if you get my meaning. They take a long time to do building up the cross hatching and I'm lazy by nature...thus the turn to solid blacks. Though I do pull this style out once and awhile.

Such as these hockey picks I did for my brother a few Christmases ago...

hockey.jpg

goalie.jpg

and these two...the fantasy city scene was a character sketch for a friend of mine and the other was just for kicks...unfortunately I can't find the larger versions.
simon.jpg
wolfbynight.jpg

and here's a SPidey piece I'm working on which may or may not become part of a set of sequentials

spidey.jpg

Mrh, you are my absolute favorite artist on this site, you are jsut consistently fantastic in so many different ways:up:

thanks Darren...much appreciated.

Well haven't done much lately...dealing with computer crashes and reformats and a lot of other stuff.

Here's the FF I've finally got a chance to start working on...still not sure what I'm gonna do with Sue...but the others are looking alright I think

ff4-wip.jpg

Looks good so far.:up:

looks like you haven't submitted anyartwork in awhile had touse the search engine to find your thread. just thought i'd keep your thread on the front page. people have commented about your spidey pic for this months contest but i haven't seen it yet. I didn't have time to submit anything this month have tons of sketches of spidey just nothing that looks like finished work. well see ya later.

looks like you haven't submitted anyartwork in awhile had touse the search engine to find your thread. just thought i'd keep your thread on the front page. people have commented about your spidey pic for this months contest but i haven't seen it yet. I didn't have time to submit anything this month have tons of sketches of spidey just nothing that looks like finished work. well see ya later.

I started a new thread. Click the "My Fanart" link in my signature and you'll find it.

Thanks for dropping by though

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"