Mrh7448 artwork

Mrh7448 said:
and finally, thanks to Juggertha's suggestion we have the Plantman redesigned

plantman.jpg

What he used to look like
PlantMan_old.jpg
I love that!!! That looks way more threatening than the original cotume.

My Inked plantman, though I just noticed the "teeth" on one of the carnivorous plants isn't done, I'll have to fix that in the future and update it again.

plantman_lo.jpg

Oh yeah, thanks for all the comments guys and gals. Much appreciated.

hypester_ink.jpg

I'd love to see you draw more Deadeye Samurai, Mrh7448

Your design was pretty cool:yay:

can you draw another picture like this maybe a different pose.

Mrh7448 said:
My Inked plantman, though I just noticed the "teeth" on one of the carnivorous plants isn't done, I'll have to fix that in the future and update it again.

plantman_lo.jpg

Very nice man :yay:

deDIKnight said:
I'd love to see you draw more Deadeye Samurai, Mrh7448

Your design was pretty cool:yay:

I've been trying to come up with something. Nothing I've been happy with yet though.

ghost113 said:
can you draw another picture like this maybe a different pose.

We'll see if I get some time this week.

What are your characters powers supposed to be?

he has a few but his main power is invisibility

helping you keep your thread on the first page. had a question also . i am confident in my pencils but lacking in confidance with ink and coloring abilities. ink was always too final with me, i think i had a problem with overinking or underinking and i like your ink treatment. was wondering if you have any advice?

rscal said:
helping you keep your thread on the first page. had a question also . i am confident in my pencils but lacking in confidance with ink and coloring abilities. ink was always too final with me, i think i had a problem with overinking or underinking and i like your ink treatment. was wondering if you have any advice?

The only advice I have is to practice and stay true to yourself. I've gone through a lot of phases with my inking, from really tight cross hatching to the "angry young man style" I kind of settled on this because it feels the most natural to me. I looked through a lot of artists found the ones I truly like (Mignola and Miller are at the top) emulated them for awhile and let it develope into something of my own.

One of the things you might want to try is photocopying your pencils and practice inking on the copies. Or if you have a lighttable Ink on another page so that you will always have your pencils until you find what you are comfortable with.

hey mrh, just wanted to say thanks again for helping out on that challenge. here was my entry in it:yay:
(i'm glad we went with yours):

shh-fratforce7.jpg

Very cool TMNT, though I'm not a fan either.:up:

maxwell's demon said:
hey mrh, just wanted to say thanks again for helping out on that challenge. here was my entry in it:yay:
(i'm glad we went with yours):

shh-fratforce7.jpg

No problem, Did you win?

Anyway I like this too, nice loose and cartoony.

Thanks to everyone who commented on my TMNT. Not sure I'm completely happy with it. Think there are some scaling issues but it came out alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"