Mutants Cameos for X3?

all that hard work i do to try and keep that thing up-to-date...:p

fine ill visit it.........

one day.........soon

newwaveboy87 said:
dude where you been? that later got disproven, he's still just a rumor.

really? I didn't know it. So Vicent Murdo.... isn't Omega? :confused: Are you sure?

seeing as how Matt, Ted, and Retro all suspected it wasn't him, and then later proved he wasn't Omega later, pretty sure.

Ok, I'm bringing this up, because it was the most recent cameo thread I could find that sort of talked about what I saw.

I believe that I've spotted another possible cameo in the teaser:

skidsx3cameo3re.jpg

The woman I circled in white looks very much like she could be meant to be playing a former Acolyte to Magneto, a mutant known as Skids.

skids.jpg
Skids (Sally Blevins)
First appearance : X-Factor #7
First Acolytes appearance : X-Force #25

All Acolytes appearances : X-Force #25, X-Men (2nd series) #25, Cable (2nd series) #10-11, Uncanny X-Men #315, X-Men (2nd series) #42-44

Powers : Generates a deflection field around herself and others that disperses kinetic impact, absorbs energy assaults into itself, and negates friction so that she can glide across its surface.

I hope that this hasn't been brought up yet. But, she's definitely a blond, and she's got the hat that she's been known to wear alot. I think it's a good chance that's who this is.

^^ Great observation Spector!! She does look a lot like Skids!

Right when you said you spotted someone, I looked straight at her, but couldnt think of anyone. Now that you bring her up, I totally see it!

yah thats cool that you caught that, good eye. so what exactly is an acolytes job? does that make her a baddie?

Telekinetic said:
yah thats cool that you caught that, good eye. so what exactly is an acolytes job? does that make her a baddie?

Yes, the Acolytes were another mutant terrorist group to follow Magneto.

o i thought she was a good guy. was she on generation x? how did she turn bad?

I think I spotted out the Phat cameo in the trailer.
psylocke2.jpg

I think that the fat guy with the sock hat on is Phat.I wonder who the tall bald guy is standing next to him? I also think I see a really blurry woman behind Phat who looks a bit like Psylocke. Aslo it looks like Gambit's playing cards are behind Magneto's left shoulder (I know I've said that before). Also the guy behind Juggernaut looks like he could be Thunderbird.

Telekinetic said:
o i thought she was a good guy. was she on generation x? how did she turn bad?

She was actually with the New Mutants at one point. She joined the Acolytes more out of gratitude than anything else, when Magneto helped get rid of a mind control device another group implanted in her brain. She joined them during the whole conflict on Asteroid M.

http://www.mutanthigh.com/skids.html

(This one is more about the Acolytes in general)
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/pov/showquestion.asp?faq=5&fldAuto=29

yeah, everyone just thinks he's going to be fat because his name is phat...

No I remember seeing a pic of Phat somewhere that looks like the guy in the sockhat...

Doesn't anybody else think that the tall bald guy looks a lot like King Bedlam?

cap076.jpg

Here are the cameos that I see:
Blob- fat blonde guy in left corner
Phat- fat short guy in sock hat
King Bedlam- tall blonde guy next to Phat
Bishop- black guy behind callisto
Gauntlet-long haired guy behind Pyro
Thunderbird- Native american guy behind Juggs
The lady in the turban behind Callisto's left shoulder could be Silver Fox

lordofthenerds said:
cap076.jpg

Here are the cameos that I see:
Blob- fat blonde guy in left corner
Phat- fat short guy in sock hat
King Bedlam- tall blonde guy next to Phat
Bishop- black guy behind callisto
Gauntlet-long haired guy behind Pyro
Thunderbird- Native american guy behind Juggs
The lady in the turban behind Callisto's left shoulder could be Silver Fox

That doesn't look like Bishop to me...:confused:

if Bishop is there how will that affect his back story if he ever becomes a main character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"