Mutants Cameos for X3?

and i dont know if theres a post for this or not but im not likein Juggs costume

there is one somewhere in the back pages. do a search for a thread called:
Rate Juggernaut's Look

star_chaser65 said:
yeah, everyone just thinks he's going to be fat because his name is phat...
Yeah,..that annoys me a little bit too...Especially when they start comparing him to Blob...It shows how little people will go through to put something down..

and that King Bedlam thing sounds very interesting...Perhaps while they were casting extras they also did a little research and started pairing up those with likenesses with pre-existing characters from the X-Men universe and made them that character...

-TNC

maybe they did. if so, this movie is going to be insane!

TNC9852002 said:
Yeah,..that annoys me a little bit too...Especially when they start comparing him to Blob...It shows how little people will go through to put something down..

and that King Bedlam thing sounds very interesting...Perhaps while they were casting extras they also did a little research and started pairing up those with likenesses with pre-existing characters from the X-Men universe and made them that character...

-TNC
I know that Phat isn't always fat and his powers are way different from Blob's but as soon as I saw that guy he he reminded me of Phat. I'm glad that you agree that the tall bald guy is King Bedlam!:up:

I didn't really agree that he IS that character...I'm just saying that it is an interesting possibility that he could be..

-TNC

I know he doesnt look like Omega Red but i think he is Omega Red....

That guy that everyone says is Phat is not actually fat. It seems that way coz everything else around his immediate area is black (ironic considering black is supposed to be slimming) but he doesn't look all that "heavy" to me. And I think he's Latino.

Anyways I didn't read X-statix/X-force but from the pics from that comic, Phat is fat. I don't get why everyone is all of a sudden going PC saying that we shouldn't compare him to Blob and that he's not fat.

That black guy above Callisto could be Bishop, buzz cut Bishop not mulletted one. However, the actor seems to have prosthetics on his face, kinda reptile-like so he's probably not Bishop.

The lady in the turban to the right of Callisto (that someone said could be Silver Fox) might be Dust.

And i'm not sure if this has been brought up yet but isn't the guy just above Pyro's left shoulder one of the guys that was in that infamous "Omega Red and Gaunlet" pic?

Just for fun, I spotted Harry Knowles...Right behind Stacy X. :D

The guy who I thought looked like Phat was on the other side of Magneto.. :(

-TNC

N_z0 said:
That guy that everyone says is Phat is not actually fat. It seems that way coz everything else around his immediate area is black (ironic considering black is supposed to be slimming) but he doesn't look all that "heavy" to me. And I think he's Latino.

Anyways I didn't read X-statix/X-force but from the pics from that comic, Phat is fat. I don't get why everyone is all of a sudden going PC saying that we shouldn't compare him to Blob and that he's not fat.

It's not a matter of being PC. The guy himself is not fat, although he comes off of it when using his powers.

N_z0 said:
And i'm not sure if this has been brought up yet but isn't the guy just above Pyro's left shoulder one of the guys that was in that infamous "Omega Red and Gaunlet" pic?

I was thinking that too

TNC9852002 said:
The guy who I thought looked like Phat was on the other side of Magneto.. :(

-TNC

I know. We've had this discussion before. To the immediate LEFT of Juggernaut :p (hence left of Magneto and not on the pic that i posted).

I didn't post the pic coz i think Electrix posted the same high res pic on this same page.

Quing said:
It's not a matter of being PC. The guy himself is not fat, although he comes off of it when using his powers.

He's fat in the pics that i've seen of him where he's sporting his purple hoodie. :confused:

Actually, it looks like both the guys who were rumored to be playing Omega Red and Gauntlet are in that picture:

x3cameosoandg5sd.jpg

Though I think the second guy might not be the original one rumored to play Gauntlet.

And look at the pics I posted of Phat earlier. He is not fat until he actually uses his powers.

newwaveboy87 said:
he's kind hot for a cartoon....

And he's homosexual... ;) Too bad for me, cutest guys are for other guys. :(

deceased? so he might be one the deaths (not the big three) but one of the other many.

karea07 said:
deceased? so he might be one the deaths (not the big three) but one of the other many.

IF he's in the movie... perhaps.

MoiBijou said:
And he's homosexual... ;) Too bad for me, cutest guys are for other guys. :(
you sound like ALL of my friends.
and all of my friends are girls, so this shouldn't be a surprise.

to quote my friend:
i'm in love with gay men, i can't find a straight one i like.

well all the hot chicks ....like bad boys anyway or dudes with the cheddar...so a lose lose situation for us guys....
:(

MoiBijou said:
He can change his body size whenever he wants to. He's got an average body.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=793

Then if that actor was fat then he would still be Phat using his powers. :confused: Again i don't get why people are complaining about posters assuming that would be Phat based on looks (just because he's fat).

karea07 said:

Not necessarily. Afterall Pyro was dead in the comics when X2 came out. IIRC, Cyclops was also "dead" when X-men came.

i think everyone died at some point so mortality doesnt mean too much and your righjt why cant he be PHAT cause hes FAT:confused:

newwaveboy87 said:
you sound like ALL of my friends.
and all of my friends are girls, so this shouldn't be a surprise.

to quote my friend:
i'm in love with gay men, i can't find a straight one i like.

Now I feel less alone... :D It's not a problem of my very own.

MoiBijou said:
Now I feel less alone... :D It's not a problem of my very own.
nope.
i know about 15 girls with your problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"