• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My First Girlfriend Is Getting Married

Erzengel

|-o-| (-o-) |-o-|
Reaction score
I just stumbled upon a newspaper that said my first girlfriend just applied for a marriage license.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for her and there are no feelings of loss or forelorn love. I haven't talked to her in years but it just feels really weird. It's hard to explain and I don't even know why I'm posting this. :o

Erzengel said:
I just stumbled upon a newspaper that said my first girlfriend just applied for a marriage license.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for her and there are no feelings of loss or forelorn love. I haven't talked to her in years but it just feels really weird. It's hard to explain and I don't even know why I'm posting this. :o
Uh...?

I love.....drapes.

There's a song about what you're feeling called "What might have been..."

Everyone gets that a few times in their life.

Erzengel said:

Stalk much?

Holly Goodhead said:
Stalk much?

Tree branches are uncomfortable.

IS169-014.jpg

well, there's always the case she might **** a dead jew in the bathroom of a conveniece store tonight...

She's probably already forgotten about you, I mean...with her wonderful, amazing, and new life/family.

Here you go Erz, it's ok to cry man. Let it all out! Cry damnit!

Artist: Lonestar Lyrics
Song: What Might Have Been Lyrics

Sure I think about you now and then
But it's been a long, long time
I've got a good life now, and I've moved on
So when you cross my mind...

I try not to think about what might have been
Cause that was then
And we have taken different roads
We can't go back again
There's no use givin in
And theres no way to know
What might have been

We can sit and talk about this all night long
And wonder why we didn't last
Yes, they might be the best days we will ever know
But we'll have to leave them in the past...

So try not to think about what might have been
Cause that was then
We can't go back again
There's no use givin in
What might have been

That same old look in your eyes
It's a beautiful night, I'm so tempted to stay
But too much time has gone by
We should just say good bye, and turn and walk away...

And try not to think about what might have been
Cause that was then
We can't go back again
There's no use givin in
What might have been
No we'll never know, what might have been

ok so when the priest asks ''is there anyone here that objects to the marriage of these to please speak now'' I want you to jump out and say yeah me.

BeserkerHilf said:
well, there's always the case she might **** a dead jew in the bathroom of a conveniece store tonight...
I don't think he's an Asian Design Major but I did call the Newspaper as a curious party and asked if they had a vindictive printer working there.

Holly Goodhead said:
She's probably already forgotten about you, I mean...with her wonderful, amazing, and new life/family.

Probably.

Erzengel said:

Please tell us that her name isn't Vicki. :p

my first girlfriend is getting married in 2 months, herself.

(to me):)

:(

god, i'm a loser.

You want her to die? Just say the word man, and I'm there. I don't care no more! The man can't take nothing else from me!

I've had a couple Ex's get married. It is kind of weird. I actually got invited to one of the weddings. I thought about going just so I could say to the groom "You know all that stuff she does in bed that you like? She learned all of it with me." But then I realized I really didn't give a **** so I didn't go.

Erzengel said:
I don't think he's an Asian Design Major but I did call the Newspaper as a curious party and asked if they had a vindictive printer working there.

well what are the chances of him being one?

but good thing you called.

DBM said:
I've had a couple Ex's get married. It is kind of weird. I actually got invited to one of the weddings. I thought about going just so I could say to the groom "You know all that stuff she does in bed that you like? She learned all of it with me." But then I realized I really didn't give a **** so I didn't go.
I had an ex say she wanted to invite me but I thought ever inviting her and I'm pretty sure any girl I was with would like to be the only person at the wedding to have had slept with me.

I get where you're coming from, Erz. When the girl I was engaged to in college got married a couple of years after we broke up, I experienced was a really odd sort of feeling upon hearing about it. Probably because she had ended things where I hadn't wanted to and I kind of got blindsided by all of that and right about the time I got my head back on straight again and had started to move on, her getting married came up and made some of those old wounds hurt again just a tad. It took me some time to just realize I needed to be happy for her since it just wasn't meant to be for her and I, and keep on moving forward for myself.

jag

Jump up during the service and go into, "I Will Always Love You". Make sure you do it like Whitney, and yell instead of singing it.

Erzengel said:

Ah thats nothing, the girl I dated 4 months ago just got engaged last week and we're only entering college this fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"