My nephew physically assaulted me.

War Lord said:
1. I am not a wuss, I was keeping the bigger picture in mind. If it's a choice between "proving my manhood" over opening my own business, I'll choose the business.

do you have a manhood, or has it shriveled and fallen off (or,as is more likely, left you to go and find someone that might make use of it?)????

Addendum said:
I carry these two knives on me...

9813.jpg

sgs14.jpg

The first is a 9 inch, the second 5 inch double-edged.
You have a knife fetish :up:

This is a typical hype thread...one person starts making fun of the thread starter...and everyone else joins in and asks the same questions that have been answered over 100 times :up::down:confused:

These are my weapons.

Full of fury!!

a3-hands-5.jpg

War Lord said:
The fact that he's got the punching power of wet spaghetti is beside the point.

I asked him to help me move a freezer outside and he refused. As a result, I had to do it myself (it's a small freezer)No punching power, means no strength, but you were relying on him to help you move a small freezer? and his indoor cat got outside because I had to keep the door open for the freezer. I told him his cat got outside and I went to my room. The cat'll come back when it's hungry.

He couldn't get the cat inside, so he came to my room and started physically assaulting me. Either you're leaving something out here or he's mentally slow. The average 21 yr old doesn't get mad about something like that and starts beating another. The get help. I didn't hit him, just defended myself. And that means what to you exactly? I called the cops and I am planning to charge him with assault if the cops see warrant to do so. To do that you would've needed proof or a witness.

Nobody should have to tolerate physical abuse, ever.
True, unless they go to Singapore and pay for it just like everyone else. Here's an idea, DON'T HAVE YOUR NEPHEW OVER AGAIN.

War Lord said:
I like the name just fine and it's not me who keeps bringing the thread back.

Yet you keep responding to all these posts, thus perpetuating the thread even longer than it would than if you'd just just ignore them.

jag

Nice red X :up:

I agree with Jointy overall..I wouldnt really fight anyone who doesnt pose a physical threat to me, but I dont think Id press charges...but it depends how annoying the person was

lmao? 21? i really thought he might be like...4 or 5...and i thought you were joking. None the less...that's what i would do...just for the fun of it at least

POWdER-man said:
I'm confused...who is supposed to represent whom...:confused:
I don't know maybe Jonty would train til he was capable of defending himself so he'd be Daniel?

Erzengel said:
I don't know maybe Jonty would train til he was capable of defending himself so he'd be Daniel?

Hmm so does that make his nephew Daniel's girlfriend with the big hair....:(

War Lord said:
He's 21, 6'2 and outweighs me by at least 70 lbs.

But you have said several times that the only reason yopu have not "beat him down" is cos you dont want a record,so why is his size relevant?

tho personally, I reckon you would have trouble beating your little bishop, let alone your nephew.

POWdER-man said:
Hmm so does that make his nephew Daniel's girlfriend with the big hair....:(
Thought his nephew would be Johnny. :confused:

I told my little nephew about this story. He's about 8 and weighs like, 200 lbs. He laughed for like 5 minutes. :D

Then he kicked my ass and punched my face. At the same time. :(

Did you call the cops on him?

But his nephew beat his ass... :confused: so he'd be Johnny so Jonty would have to train under a sensei and he would win in a inspiriation ending.

Erzengel said:
But his nephew beat his ass... :confused: so he'd be Johnny so Jonty would have to train under a sensei and he would win in a inspiriation ending.

But Jonty didn't beat anyone....he called his mommy....I mean cops....

Sensei would be ashamed....:(

Its really quite touching.

to be so desperate for attention you line yourself up for 30 odd pages of people extracting the urine on an interweb message board.

Its also one of th most comical threads Ive seen on any board in an awful long time.

lol@ this thread still existing

This needs to go into some Hype hall of fame

We need a montage of Jonty training for his rematch.

What's up Ezy, I havent been on the hype in roughly a month. Have I missed anything or is it the same ole, same ole?

Erzengel said:
We need a montage of Jonty training for his rematch.
This story was made gold by the fact that jonty changed his name to War Lord before this happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"