Name That Reboot: Title Suggestions - Part 1

I would go with "Superman" or maybe "Superman: Birthright" if it's an origin film, and save "The Man of Steel" for the second movie. For the last film which I like to be something along the lines of All-Star Superman and the Silver Age original story that it was based on, I would use the title of that story: "The Last Days of Superman".

I wouldn't hate Superman Begins as much as some people, to be honest the most important thing is that the film is great the title been good isn't as important. But Superman Begins gets the point across that its a reboot. I know to the Superman fans we know its a reboot but theres people in the general audience that won't have a clue.

They could always use one of the titles from the aborted projects. Superman Lives. Superman: Flyby. What else was there?

They could always use one of the titles from the aborted projects. Superman Lives. Superman: Flyby. What else was there?

Superman: The New Movie, Superman Reborn, erm...

Superman: Genesis
Superman: Dawn of Tomorrow
Superman: Alpha
Superman: Secret Origin
Superman: Inception ;)

Superman: Bright of the Sun
Superman, Turn the Dark Back On
The Amazing Superman
Superman in Action Movies
Superman: Sixth Time's the Charm
Superman: This Time, Without Bryan Singer Influence
Superman: Solar Flare
Superman: Brain Trust
The Superman Diaries
Ursa & Silver Banshee: Mean Girls

Lex & the City

:woot: If we ever get another Superman cartoon/TV show, I hope this is the title of one episode.

As for the movie title, my vote goes to The Man of Steel. Superman: Man of Steel is okay but a bit redundant. Admittedly, I think a studio would be more likely to go with the latter. I'd be happy either way.

I wouldn't be opposed to using comic book titles...Like Superman: Birthright, Superman: Secret Origins, The Adventures of Superman...and so on and so forth

Action Comics

The very first Superman comic, why not name a movie about Superman just that?

Action Comics?

Yeah :yay:

coverpvh.jpg

nice! I did like how Singer put this in SR though...that was legit

i think they should stick with the man of steel

Yeah... I thought Man of Steel was the official title. When did that change?

Action Comics? I hate to sound mean but that would be such a horrible title.

Hmmm... well, calling it "Action Comics" is probably too much but maybe we could have action somewhere in the title...

Lois & Lana: Steamy, Hot Action

Superman: The Man of Action

Superman Vs. Action Jackson

First Action Hero

Superman: Here to Kick ass & take names!

Superman:Strange undocumented visitor from another planet.

Someone did a poster manip that had "Kal-El" as the title. I think that's pretty cool. Might be a little too obscure though. What do you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"