The Official Casting The Superman Reboot Thread - Part 2

Does anyone else think it's a bit strange, that while we are all kind of assuming the scenes in Smallville are origin scenes following the tornadoes in both For all Seasons and Secret Origin... Lana Lang has yet to be announced?

I mean, I could live without her in the film... kind of never been keen on her as a character.

But I do think it's weird.

I do NOT want this to happen, but what if they combined Lois and Lana?

I miss the old Lois-Clark/Superman-Lana triangle from the pre-Crisis days. I miss the villains that had the hots for Lana, like Vartox and the Master Jailer.
Yeah.
Bring Lana back!

they probably are just cutting their losses they likely feel they are not gonna contribute enough time to smallville scenes to develop a lana relationship

focus on lois

Do we know for sure these are origin scenes? Maybe Clark is visiting his folks when crap goes down...?

Looking at the IMDB cast list, MOS also has:

Clark Kent - Age 9
MV5BMTc5MTgyNTMwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODU4MzQwNw@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

Clark Kent - Age 13
MV5BMTY2NzgwNjc3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjMwNDEwNw@@._V1._SX640_SY427_.jpg

Steve Lombard
MV5BMTgwODI1MzQwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDYxMTQxMw@@._V1._SY314_CR1,0,214,314_.jpg

PLUS
-a young Lana Lang
-a character named Emerson
-and train station survivors (something's going down at the train station I guess)

So now that Haywire is out, we can all agree on Gina Carano as Mercy Graves, right?

So now that Haywire is out, we can all agree on Gina Carano as Mercy Graves, right?

I don't know how good she is at acting, but then again Mercy does not say much, and can be very physical, so I think Gina would be a good fit.

Continued...

the Daily Planet

Lois Lane - Zoe Saldana
zoe-saldana-star-trek-press-conference-uk-1-thumb.jpg

Jimmy Olsen - Donny Glover
alg_community.jpg

Perry White - Samuel L. Jackson
samuel-l-jackson-1.jpg

Cat Grant - Stacey Dash
stacey-dash-profile.jpg

Villains

Lex Luthor - Denzel Washington
DenzelWashington.jpg

Zod - Wesley Snipes
wesley_snipes.jpg

Faora - Rosario Dawson
rosario-dawson-050-09.jpg

Brainiac - Don Cheadle
cheadle.jpg

I'm sure this list would change if I cast this movie today though. There's a ton of new talent.

As a black woman I don't even want an all black cast, but I was open to a black Lois and Zoe was on my list who could play her. I think she could give Lois her personality without coming off to much of a "b".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"