The Official Casting The Superman Reboot Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping we get Lex, and it's somebody good.

Jor-El and/or Lara are also possible, especially since they were supposedly looking at such big names for those roles (Jor-El, anyway).

Brainiac would be nice, too. Still keeping my fingers crossed that he shows up in this movie.

Usually I have a feeling about when a casting announcement is due. I dont think we'll be getting one today.

Maybe I'm just Thomas the doubter?

Usually I have a feeling about when a casting announcement is due. I dont think we'll be getting one today.

Maybe I'm just Thomas the doubter?

Shhh! I'm happy believing we will for the moment :p

Have faith and believe...and it will come true.

usually never, but still :hehe:

Ready for some casting announcements tomorrow? Should be another Super Sunday!

Because a certain internet movie fan site said there would be one today (another shot in the dark IMHO) , I'd wager there won't be one.

I hope I'm wrong.

I think we'll get one and I think it'l be Lex

Have faith and believe...and it will come true.

usually never, but still :hehe:

LALALA not listening! :p

Because a certain internet movie fan site said there would be one today (another shot in the dark IMHO) , I'd wager there won't be one.

I hope I'm wrong.

Which site said it? I missed that! Not that I ever believe anything until I see it here, but I do like to keep up with the rumours!

Yeah announce Lex and I'll be content.

Ditto.

Which site said it? I missed that! Not that I ever believe anything until I see it here, but I do like to keep up with the rumours!

Someone from Latinoreview.com tweeted it earlier this week.
Sounds like a shot in the dark, gambling that they will release some info today, so that they can claim the bragging rights that they "broke" the news, or that everyone will forget quickly if no WB announcement is made.

So I'm predicting we are not going to get anything today.

Let's see.

It's Sunday, mid afternoon, ain't seen nothing yet.

I hope I'm wrong.

I really do.

http://mobile.twitter.com/elmayimbe/status/60206471769620480

think you mean this now he could of just been sarcastic or was telling the truth?

It's a shot in the dark, basically.
The ambiguity of the statement is purposefull; it could be sarcasm or...it could mean they know something and are letting us in on their "scoop".
There have been a couple of Sunday cast revelations, so they think there could be another one on a future Sunday.
If WB does make an announcement today, then they will boast that they "broke" the story in their tweet and "knew all along."
If WB does not make an announcement today, then yes, if asked, they were just being sarcastic.
That's why some news sites will report today that Luthor will be in the movie, while another will say Metallo will be in it, and another says Bizarro. Eventually, when the truth is known, whoever guessed it (after multiple guesses) will claim they had the "scoop" and hope you will continue to visit their website in the future.

It's just like when a fortuneteller makes predictions for the upcoming year; they hope you will remember the "hits" and forget the "misses".

Last edited:
People, this is THE way to go. A gruff, high-energy, fast-talking, quirky curmudgeon who doesn't care what he looks like? This could only be Oliver Platt.

PERRY WHITE, E-I-C
1047041106-Oliver_Platt.jpg

I have a feeling that its going to be later because of Easter.

He's 6 ****ing 3!!!!! A Perry thats taller than Superman? :hehe:

Probably already been mentioned, but has anyone suggested Beau Bridges for Perry? I think he'd be great.

Beau has been mentioned....personally, i'd rather see Jeff.

Jeff would of course be awesome, but Beau looks and overall seems more like Perry to me. And he's also a great actor (maybe not quite as good as his brother, but still up there).

since the superman return days i have been saying bruce mcgill for perry... doesn't anyone else seem to think he'd be perfect for perry?

HBO+Films+Premiere+Recount+Arrivals+RvordbIAwjXl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"