Natalie Portman is JANE FOSTER!

Yeah, I'm not super thrilled to have Padme in a Thor movie. But at least she's not Sif. SHe'll probably do a fine job.

Padme???

I'd like to think Portman's body of work would mean that she's remembered for something more than being in the SW prequels.

Its nice to see Portman join the cast. She is so beautiful.

I generally feel the same way about Johansson; seeing her as BW is probably the 1st time I've ever looked at her and thought she looks sexy or even attractive.

Agreed totally and utterly, she just has never done anything for me and I dont find her that attractive at all, but as BW, she does look lovely.

it's weird to see the taste of women from posters here. haha.

Scarlett belongs to the same group as Natalie: Classic Beauties. You don't think of them of Megan Fox or some bimbo because they have a certain classiness to their looks.

Scarlett Johansson doesn't look classy to me, though. She just isn't really attractive outside of her mammoth boobs.

I like Portman so ths casting makes me more interested in the film.

Deja vu.

Which thread is this?

:D

Ha ha, I know, couldnt resist in both though!

Scarlett Johansson doesn't look classy to me, though. She just isn't really attractive outside of her mammoth boobs.

Totally agreed, and until she shows those boobs off in the flesh, i'm not really interested. Her face is distinctly average IMO.

JAK®;17223761 said:
It appears to be the "internet nerds grading women like pieces of meat" thread.

Hehehehe, you got our number.:cwink:

^^It's the only time they get to be macho and sexist, usually theyre "nice guys" stuck in "friend space" with women...lol... let em have theyre moment!!

I bet Keyser Soze is having a blast at the Con :)

^^It's the only time they get to be macho and sexist, usually theyre "nice guys" stuck in "friend space" with women...lol... let em have theyre moment!!

Heh, "friend space" would be a step up. A lot of us are just stuck in the "they don't know we even exist" space.:cwink:

that fricken friend zone... anyway, yea, i havnt read many thor comics so could anybody tell me who exactly jane foster is? i think i read that she's a nurse on an earlier page, but is she like thebe all end all love interest for thor or is that still sif, either way i think nathalie portmans a decent actress, pretty too, also her acting in the prequal trilogy was the least of that movies problems.

JAK®;17223761 said:
It appears to be the "internet nerds grading women like pieces of meat" thread.
Of course, we also spend a worrying amount of time analyzing the bodies of various Hollywood hunks and debating whether or not they are worthy of playing such beefcakes as Thor and Captain America. I think we need this thread. At this point it may be the only thing that helps us hold on to our delusions of heterosexuality.

jake-gyllenhaal-natalie-portman-interview-01.jpg

jake-gyllenhaal-natalie-portman-interview-03.jpg

:heart:

Natalie portman and Scarlette Johansson unattractive? Come on guys! They`re both pure filth!

If I landed in a threesome with both of them i'd be a happy man. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"