NBC's ''The Blacklist'' - Part 1

Another good ep this week, the big showdown with Red and Kaplan was great. I know filming schedules for Redemption are likely why Tom wasn't in the ep as I'm not sure where it fits in the timeline, but the fact his wife was taken by a sociopathic killer and no one even attempted to contact him made no sense.

Another good ep this week, the big showdown with Red and Kaplan was great. I know filming schedules for Redemption are likely why Tom wasn't in the ep as I'm not sure where it fits in the timeline, but the fact his wife was taken by a sociopathic killer and no one even attempted to contact him made no sense.

Yeah that was just odd. They could've at least had a line about how he's with Agnes or how he's helping Red find her or something.

Yeah that was just odd. They could've at least had a line about how he's with Agnes or how he's helping Red find her or something.

I wasn't sure in the timeline if he was still supposed to be in New York with Scottie and the team as I wasn't sure how the timelines allign, but just a scene where Aram says he couldn't reach him or something would have made it feel less awkward that Tom is just completely missing while his wife and mother of his daughter is in the hands of a soiciopath.

A lot of big moves in the season finale. Glad 2 of them finally just got out there.

Glad they finally made the reveal although it feels like they could of made it earlier without losing any story momentum.

He let her believe that, those were Dembe's words. I know there is more to the story, became that's anticlimactic.

I think Dembe was talking about letting Liz believe that was the secret Mr. Kaplan wanted Liz to know. With Tom being the recipient of the real secret. I hope the real secret gets revealed quickly next season.

Yeah nothing has changed in my mind about Red being an impostor, the DNA test Cooper did showing Red is the father (which I expected) was from a 30yr old sample,the latest test Liz did on the scotch glass but disposed of before she looked at the results might have given a more conclusive result.

Yeah nothing has changed in my mind about Red being an impostor, the DNA test Cooper did showing Red is the father (which I expected) was from a 30yr old sample,the latest test Liz did on the scotch glass but disposed of before she looked at the results might have given a more conclusive result.
yeah he just let her believe it. it's better then arguing.

it's clear he's related to her and he has to be her parent not nessaryly her dad. but her parent. ether or he's just really doesn't like any blood relative of his messed with.

but yeah it's also possible he's not her dad. lol my youngest sister doesn't fully but this theory that this is really katirin posing as red. hmm and there this thing with liz's grand father that seem's to have known prior to the event of the fire and before Red becoming criminal . it seem's he didn't notice something's off . she's really something to have fool him.

Anyway if red is so freak about katerin's remains then it ether mean's one thing who ever Mr. kaplin / kate thought she buried with red at that farm that she dug up it's not katerin liz's mom.

Last edited:
Returning 27t Sept

Last edited:
[YT]uUUlklR1gBY[/YT]

[YT]e7pHJjwzMEc[/YT]

returns tonight.

[YT]chnTwfK1ZJ8[/YT]

hmm, I have feeling most of the stuf that was happening in the black list redemption will have to be settled in this series as I said befor. Both here and in that thread, since that show was cancelled.

What was that flashback? Was that
Tom that Red and Dembe shot?

What was that flashback? Was that
Tom that Red and Dembe shot?

would not surprise me if its a flash forward, Red will do anything to make sure the contents in the suitcase remain a mystery including killing Tom

would not surprise me if its a flash forward, Red will do anything to make sure the contents in the suitcase remain a mystery including killing Tom

Yeah you’re right. On hindsight, a [blackout]flashforward[/blackout] makes more sense.

Yeah you’re right. On hindsight, a [blackout]flashforward[/blackout] makes more sense.

Bokenkamp confirmed tat is was a flashforward,apparently it happens fairly soon
How far ahead is that flash forward in those final few minutes?
It’s not very far ahead at all. What gets Tom into this whole hot mess and the situation that he’s going to be confronting very soon is a story that begins in episode 2, so what we saw was a little bit of a peek ahead, a little bit of a premonition almost, and that is a direct result of things that are going to start happening immediately in our second episode.

source

Caught up with the latest episode,took me a while to realize that the cop was Carter’s partner from POI.

[BLACKOUT]So after tonight's episode I'm guessing its going to be Pete not Red who shoots/stabs Tom in the flash forward.[/BLACKOUT]

^ Yup.

Tom is such an [BLACKOUT]idiot. I can’t believe he answered the phone. :lmao:[/BLACKOUT]

[BLACKOUT]wow,that ending :csad:[/BLACKOUT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"