NBC's ''The Blacklist'' - Part 1

I don't think they will do another fake out like last season,also EW confirmed it

The Blacklist star ************ ultimate fate

I had my suspicion. But it sounds like it's going to stick. Wonder if they plan to bring his parents back into the fold. Losing their son again, and this time for real, should set them off on a warpath. Then again I don't remember what became of them at the end of the short-lived series, Blacklist: Redemption.

Ugh! What a disappointing ending, more dodging answers and then killing off the second best character in the show, this thing has been spinning it's wheels for a while now and this was the death knell for me, it's heading into LOST territory.

Ugh... that episode.... I think my main problem was with how much they were dragging out that scene in the apartment (with the music playing and the slow motion and what not). It's like, okay... get on with it already, this is taking too long.

And yeah, really REALLY disappointed by the decision
to kill off Tom. He's probably my 3rd favorite character.

For me the ranking is:

Red
Dembe
Tom

Elizabeth

seriously, if they had killed off Elizabeth and kept everyone else, I'd have absolutely no problem what-so-ever... her character has been bugging me for a while now

Ugh! What a disappointing ending, more dodging answers and then killing off the second best character in the show, this thing has been spinning it's wheels for a while now and this was the death knell for me, it's heading into LOST territory.

Yep, pissed me off as well. I didn't expect them to drag out the suitcase story line for this long and now the viewers are still clueless..

[BLACKOUT]Tom could of just told Liz everything over the phone [/BLACKOUT]

[BLACKOUT]Tom got himself killed. Like Reddington said in the episode Tom couldn't just leave well alone and follow orders. Tom kept scheming against Reddington thinking he was going to hurt Liz.
[/BLACKOUT]

hmm, so I wonder what happens next :o

giphy.gif

Last edited:
[BLACKOUT]Tom got himself killed. Like Reddington said in the episode Tom couldn't just leave well alone and follow orders. Tom kept scheming against Reddington thinking he was going to hurt Liz.
[/BLACKOUT]

The problems all stem from Red, it's his constant deceit and lies that led them where they are, all the bodies are on him.

I thought it was surprising. Of all the near deaths on the series, this one seemed like the most likely for someone to survive. Not that it is a likely one to survive (severe blood loss is hard to come back from) but then they do that [blackout]time jump at the end, nearly a year[/blackout] which I thought even more surprising but it makes sense having to [blackout]keep the series closer to the present, give Red time to regrow his empire/find revenge for Liz and Tom, age the baby a little and give the story time to grow outside of the timeframe we're in[/blackout].

[YT]4vsldCXa7fw[/YT]

I think I might like vengeful Liz

Well this episode felt like a nice little homage to Home Alone,could of used more Red though

The ep tonight just reminded me how annoyed I am that not only did we not get a S2 of Redemption but Tom is also dead. :waa: Well I guess we at least knew what happened to Scottie

Holy ****, Liz was a SAVAGE. The way she was taunting Billy after that vicious stunt with the glass in the ice, and the carnage she left behind for the cops to find was like a straight out of a horror film.

Dark Elizabeth is brutal.

Tom Cruise Cousin got f***** up. Swallowing glass and being burned alive is straight savage.

Kind of eye-rolled the second I saw the setup because I knew a few things that would happen (dog dies, Liz doesn't stay in the woods, sheriff deputy gets killed, injured guy isn't so innocent, etc) but the execution(s) made up for it. She really did Home Alone the hell out of those guys.

That was a way to rebirth Elizabeth from her previous mentality to this newer, darker take.

She doesn't have as much to lose now and after the hell she's been through she isn't going to play nice anymore.

Have to say I'm loving this new darker evolution of Liz's character.

I'm glad her new attitude stuck for more than one episode. I was expecting her to go back to the 'normal' Liz after the cabin episode. :funny:

I'm really liking this dark Liz and how she used a skill set from a former blacklist case in last night's episode.

Based on the latest episode it looks like one of the writers clearly went on a Dan Brown reading binge.

Was anyone else surprised by how dark the recent episode was ?

It’s definitely their goriest. It gave me Hannibal vibes. Not only with the gore but also
Liz’ therapist luring her to the dark side.

Well it was only a matter of time before the original Reddington's (if you also buy into that theory) daughter showed up

Based on the latest episode it looks like one of the writers clearly went on a Dan Brown reading binge.

..and judging by Weds episode one of the writers were clearly influenced by M. Night Shyamalan's ''The Village''

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"