NBC's ''Timeless''

How was the ship damaged in the first place this week?

This episode filled in some details for each character.

^Flynn's goon shot at one of the explosive device which left a hole in the machine. Wyatt dropping in on them prevented them from setting all the explosive charges.

Dr. Quinn, medicine woman. lol

I loved how the manually navigated lifeboat appeared where all the desks and stuff were sending them flying (good thing nobody was at them at that later hour wow).

I want some f***ing chocodiles.

I think I would've liked it if they had them stranded as the cliffhanger to an episode and had to figure out how to get out of there the next episode instead of starting it off that way. Maybe they need to do a few time jumps at the end of an episode in future, a bit like Quantum Leap, which could then segue into the next episode.

Also:

'Timeless' Season 1 Episode 10 Synopsis Teases Major Death! Who Will Die In 'The Capture of Benedict Arnold'?

http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/...ill-die-in-the-capture-of-benedict-arnold.htm

God I am loving this show as a fan of time travel in tv/movies I just love it so much. I liked that when they went to 1969 Wyatt's alias was Agent Mulder of the FBI :hehe:. Oh and I JUST noticed that they put the date the episode takes place in the past over the TIMELESS title card, neat!

I'm still watching so that's a good sign - it hasn't left the DVR. :)

Seems they're painting Flynn as more sympathetic as the show progresses. This week he wasn't wanting to harm the woman or her son, as it turned out to be his mother and his half brother. He wanted to save his brother.

Not sure why he wanted to derail the moon landing though. Was it so that the Americans wouldn't be able to later develop time travel?

And why was he was surprised that the time team managed to escape being stranded last week? If they were stranded in the past, Lucy wouldn't have been able to write her diary and Flynn wouldn't have been able to use it to go on his quest to change history.

So I guess the final scene with Faye Dunaway and Warren Beatty in the movie "Bonnie and Clyde" no longer exists.

I guess Benedict Arnold will now be spared being ostracized even by the British for the rest of his life. Wonder what kinds of effects there will be on history now.

First episode where its felt there were any "real" stakes involved, everything that happened in the past as well as the Agent's 'life' on the drive, which Lucy was left in possession of. But I guess its valid, being the fall finale.

5 weeks until the next new episode..... (which isn't that bad, compared to other shows)

So what happened to Anthony, Flynn's time pilot? He was just sitting in the time machine twiddling his thumbs for the last 2 episodes?

They teased that a major character would die and the team would be left only as a duo. Nice fake out. I guess Rittenhouse was the major character, and Wyatt and Rufus were left as a duo because Flynn kidnapped Lucy.

You have to think between Benedict Arnold and Rittenhouse both getting killed this would cause major issues in the timeline(even to the point that somebody's grand parents may never have met so they don't exist in the future society).

We all share common ancestors so if you went back in time and killed one guy you might wipe out thousands of people who were their descendants.

We all share common ancestors so if you went back in time and killed one guy you might wipe out thousands of people who were their descendants.

Not necessarily within this show.
Lucy's mom was still born even if her mom original parents never met.
To erase a whole blood line you need to kill a lot of ancestors.

I thought Rittenhouse would start talking about the first rule of acquisition.

I thought Rittenhouse would start talking about the first rule of acquisition.

65746289.jpg

6326e281e130094580d7d5e5124fcaa8f4859635baf8c8bea2ee15a6b5a6d274.jpg

I still love this promo for the show it kicks ass

Garcia Flynn has fast become one of my favourite characters to follow on TV. Guy can do the most despicable acts, but then in equal measure has such an inherent decency to him that makes him impossible to hate.

They haven't. Must be an upcoming episode if they do at all. That was more a thematic than actual timeline history promo anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"